Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria (919 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / Customer Service: Best And Worst Bank Branches On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by Godlovesme521: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2017
You all know to send money you need the mobile application activated which I have...

Since yesterday evening been trying to send money to someone the deadline is 8am...see what they doing to me

No network.. And you all know without network you can't login to the mobile app... Since 12hours now

Diamond bank is just annoying.. .

Please I advice not to bank with them.... They like buhari making things hard for their customers

Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by stnkembu(m): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Bros, chill.... Things like this can happen in any bank but that doesn't qualify the bank as bad.
I've just opened mine, maybe u shd check ur network connection.
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by Godlovesme521: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2017
stnkembu:
Bros, chill.... Things like this can happen in any bank but that doesn't qualify the bank as bad.
I've just opened mine, maybe u shd check ur network connection.
nor worry you just open yours right... Nobody go tell you..

Do you know how many business transactions have missed because of diamond bank incompetence... My guy... Diamond sucks... You can't perform transaction at your free will... Watch n see
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by stnkembu(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2017
It can be very frustrating but which bank can guarantee u uninterrupted access to ur account in Nigeria.
Even the Apex bank sometimes experience network issues and as such, won't grant commercial banks' requests for cash withdrawals.

Godlovesme521:
nor worry you just open yours right... Nobody go tell you..

Do you know how many business transactions have missed because of diamond bank incompetence... My guy... Diamond sucks... You can't perform transaction at your free will... Watch n see
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by Godlovesme521: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2017
stnkembu:
It can be very frustrating but which bank can guarantee u uninterrupted access to ur account in Nigeria.
Even the Apex bank sometimes experience network issues and as such, won't grant commercial banks' requests for cash withdrawals.

guy why can't them be like first. Bank?
Or even gtbank..

Do first bank needs network to login to perform transaction... No.. ANY TIME any day you can transact.. .

But this diamond bank is the worst situation I have ever seen...

Network will be down for twelve hours

Believe me you don't know how frustrating it is
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Godlovesme521:
guy why can't them be like first. Bank?
Or even gtbank..

Do first bank needs network to login to perform transaction... No.. ANY TIME any day you can transact.. .

But this diamond bank is the worst situation I have ever seen...

Network will be down for twelve hours

Believe me you don't know how frustrating it is
Mr man, when u knew first bank and gtb is the best, why did u open a diamond account?

Go and close the account and switch to the best bank u know.

#teamDiamondBank

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Online Businesses / Cashclub-make Money In A Secure Platform-ph5k Get 20k / Get Dollars At CBN Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.