Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) (1425 Views)

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise / Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by hahn(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
souptime:

Sir,we don't have to argue about this I a have a chin-chin recipe mixed with 4superb ingredients you will wow at.for now let's allow time be the judge
We at souptime promise you a sample pack as soon as we kick off thanks for caring

Your idea is great. I am actually enjoying scrutinizing it.

You need all the scrutiny you can get the make it the best.

Good luck smiley
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by iamphill: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2016
wow i love your courage...this is a brilliant idea
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahn:

Your idea is great. I am actually enjoying scrutinizing it.

You need all the scrutiny you can get the make it the best.

Good luck smiley
Thank once again,our brand promise is to deliver that same taste of home in just 5mins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by souptime(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamphill:
wow i love your courage...this is a brilliant idea
Even after our product are sold in every neighborhood and on the shelve of every major and mini store,we @souptime will forever remember those who lighted our path in the dark,thank you.
Re: Souptime, A Brand With A Promise,5mins For Every Soup.(pics) by hahn(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
souptime:

Thank once again,our brand promise is to deliver that same taste of home in just 5mins

I admire your passion.

Keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payporte Set To Launch Offline Stores Soon / I Am Looking For Buyers Of Palladium / Postpay: Buy Airtime And Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.