Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Quick Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Question (559 Views)

A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House / QUICK QUESTION: Nairaland Versus Naijarules / Quick Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question by cuvox(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dear guys

I understand that we all need someone to love, but then again for this life to sweet we need money.

So because you don't have money (at least to take care of yourself) you go Around telling people that girls don't like you because you are broke

Here's the question.
Do you.
I repeat do you like yourself as you don't have money?

if no how then do you expect a girl to like you

if you want love, first get money (minimum requirement - to at least take care of yourself), then like yourself.
till then
DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AS YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY?
Re: Quick Question by falconey(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
an average Nigerian guy experience fluctuations in acquiring money. when you have much you go for love(girls) when the table turns stay calm, be humble and hope for better days. _ HOPE_ and HARD WORK makes one to love himself when there is less.

by "you don't have money" you mean being broke right?
Re: Quick Question by sinaj(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Issorite
Re: Quick Question by BrightEye(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
money is the last thing that should be a requirement in a relationship. What I expected to read is " do u strive to love yourself as you are " then you would definitely get attracted to a person who will love you as you are.
Re: Quick Question by cuvox(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
BrightEye:
money is the last thing that should be a requirement in a relationship. What I expected to read is " do u strive to love yourself as you are " then you would definitely get attracted to a person who will love you as you are.

how can I like myself when I don't have money...to take care of myself? I know a lady will date a broke guy with big vision as long as he takes care of himself and knows what he is doing. but seriously the question is targeted at those who keep complaining about not getting love cause they are broke
Re: Quick Question by cuvox(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

by "you don't have money" you mean being broke right?

Something like that.
Re: Quick Question by BrightEye(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
cuvox:

how can I like myself when I don't have money...?
a lot of people have money, but they don't like themselves..
life is funny at times, isn't it?
Re: Quick Question by Sexxkillz: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
You don't need money to love yourself. . . But fucking behave yourself when it comes to relationships without money.
Re: Quick Question by Kdiva(f): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
cuvox:
Dear guys

I understand that we all need someone to love, but then again for this life to sweet we need money.

So because you don't have money (at least to take care of yourself) you go Around telling people that girls don't like you because you are broke

Here's the question.
Do you.
I repeat do you like yourself as you don't have money?

if no how then do you expect a girl to like you

if you want love, first get money (minimum requirement - to at least take care of yourself), then like yourself.
till then
DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AS YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY?

preach brother , preach.
one bottle of Guinness for you

(1) (Reply)

Hook Ups In Katsina. / Seriously ?! Lagos Lady Rejects N 630k Iphone 7 Her Bae Ordered For Her / I Broke Up With Him Because Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.