Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

For The Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Only (543 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys Only by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guys What could be more painful than finding out that the lady you love has a spare,i mean goes out with someone else. To those guys that at one time or the other found out that their fiancee has a spare, how did you take it,did you fall sick, did you resort to alcohol,how did such an event change you?

Thing is,my fiancee knows my nairaland moniker,one day, when she's less busy she will get to read this,so I won't comment here.
Re: For The Guys Only by falconey(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin

dude it was then I'd disturb myself about any gf of mine keeping other motherfuckers_, right now I don't give a fvck, I just hustle, do my thing and pay my hoes.

Even whe she is not cheating just assume she is.

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys Only by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:
grin

dude it was then I'd disturb myself about any gf of mine keeping other motherfuckers_, right now I don't give a fvck, I just hustle, do my thing and pay my hoes.

Even whe she is not cheating just assume she is.
hmmmm,will you take this attitude to marriage?
Re: For The Guys Only by falconey(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
illuminated93:
hmmmm,will you take this attitude to marriage?

ofcourse not, are we talking about marriage? and the bolded paragraph was just added.
Re: For The Guys Only by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
I meant I won't comment on what I'd resort(ed) to in the event of such. smiley
falconey:

ofcourse not, are we talking about marriage? and the bolded paragraph was just added.
Re: For The Guys Only by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: For The Guys Only by Thanos(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: For The Guys Only by Ayinke93(f): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'll send an hired assasin to kill d spare grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See As Basketmouth Jus De Form Yankee 4 Mtv Ridiculousness / My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! / Heartbroken? Three Ways To Get Over It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.