Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) (18586 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by emylesssancta(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2016
How do I get a profitable niche for my blog ,,,I hve. successfully registered my site but currently stock on the kind of niche to follow due to competitiveness of news and entertainment niche in Nigeria,to compete with the likes of nairaland ,naija.com Linda ikeji who have made fame on that niche will be so difficult...
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by emylesssancta(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2016
Pls push this to front page for me abeg
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Bina33(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2016
How is this physically challenged man expected to enter into the house,you build a house for a physically challenged man without considering how it would be easy for him to go in and come out because of his wheelchair.. If he does not have a helper to carry him into the house, it means he would sleep outside...COmmon sense is not common.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by chrisfinito123: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2016
god bless you sir
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2016
afanide:
Nice gesture.....

But that house from a Government is not encouraging..

LOL... contractor must have cut off his own share nah and now did a sheddy job with the remaining peanut.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by loomer: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Na only on fault I see for the house and na general fault when we dey build houses.

No wheelchair access.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2016
afanide:
Nice gesture.....

are u okay...if all rich men can js give half of that...won't d world b a better place
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by chillout1(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2016
I know both the donor and the beneficiary, OZB generosity has no bounds. You can visit Nwangele LGA and make some inquires then you ll see that Isuemenyi's house is just one out of many! Learn to be appreciative.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by chuxjay(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Dejiih001:
Hmmmm, what is this? House built in a thick muddy forest.... Naaaaa this isn't kind of you!

I wish you read the post before commenting, it was built in his compound......the physically challenged man's compound. the deputy speaker could have as well ignored the issue. please lets encourage others to do more instead of castigating them for their efforts. what have u done for anybody even in ur own family?

[quote author=afanide post=49860094]
Nice gesture.....
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by chuxjay(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Dejiih001:
Hmmmm, what is this? House built in a thick muddy forest.... Naaaaa this isn't kind of you!

I wish you read the post before commenting, it was built in his compound......the physically challenged man's compound. the deputy speaker could have as well ignored the issue. please lets encourage others to do more instead of castigating them for their efforts. what have u done for anybody even in ur own family?

afanide:

Nice gesture.....

were u told that it was built by the government? make una dey read before commenting
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thats what T.A ORJI will never do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / 2019: Benue PDP To Return David Mark To Senate For 6th Term / Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.