Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football (808 Views)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Trending!!! The Thief Known As Buhari Of The Zoo Called Nigeria. Big Shame! / Obasanjo And The Tragic Farce Playing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by cooljude(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
After watching the final match of the Nigeria Professional league, I logged on to Nairaland to post and read comments about the match and to my greatest surprise nothing about the match or the competition could be found on front-page but the update of the premier league was there. Don't get me wrong, I am not against the premier league but we don't seem to show the slightest amusement for our own. I watched the match and honestly it was fun.

I don't care if you agree with my view but this is one of the reasons we would never grow. we never appreciate and strive to make ours good.

Enugu Rangers won the league after 32 years and what gives me joy is after watching them play on TV, they absolutely merited the title. who knows how the league table would finally stand. which teams are out of the competition and which team would be representing us in Africa. let's discuss
Re: Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by johnie: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
The fact that your post has not received replies up till now is further proof of your point.

Or maybe the problem is that the post is not in the sports section.
Re: Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by Justiceleague1: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Enugu rangers won..that is bad news to Zombies...thats one other reason. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by cooljude(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
@ Johnie, I intentionally placed it here to bring awareness. I would have simply observed and said nothing but I chose to go otherwise. whether I get replies or not It honestly doesn't border me. we just have to start creating awareness for our own. if we can't do it for ourselves nobody would do it for us.
Re: Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by mikolo80: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
cooljude:
After watching the final match of the Nigeria Professional league, I logged on to Nairaland to post and read comments about the match and to my greatest surprise nothing about the match or the competition could be found on front-page but the update of the premier league was there. Don't get me wrong, I am not against the premier league but we don't seem to show the slightest amusement for our own. I watched the match and honestly it was fun.

I don't care if you agree with my view but this is one of the reasons we would never grow. we never appreciate and strive to make ours good.

Enugu Rangers won the league after 32 years and what gives me joy is after watching them play on TV, they absolutely merited the title. who knows how the league table would finally stand. which teams are out of the competition and which team would be representing us in Africa. let's discuss
nobody wants to discuss crap. League wia everybody wins at home and bribe referee to win away.
Desert soccer,no grass
Unattractive football
Zero marketing
Re: Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by johnie: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
cooljude:
@ Johnie, I intentionally placed it here to bring awareness. I would have simply observed and said nothing but I chose to go otherwise. whether I get replies or not It honestly doesn't border me. we just have to start creating awareness for our own. if we can't do it for ourselves nobody would do it for us.

Well said.

I admire your patriotic zeal.
Re: Nigeria Big Problem Playing Out In Football by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
mikolo80:
nobody wants to discuss crap. League wia everybody wins at home and bribe referee to win away.
Desert soccer,no grass
Unattractive football
Zero marketing
This is what am talking about, you nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

Negotiate With Biafrans, Militants And Free Kanu Southern Leaders Tell Buhari / Imo First Lady Donates 3 More Bungalows To Indigent Widows. / Governor Uses State Allocation For MMM, How Will You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.