Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1420 Views)

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / See What The American Lady I Met Online Told Her Mom About Me / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

. by finalboss(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sniper is 500naira.. should I supply it in bulk?

Re: . by Lsofdk(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
finalboss:
please this is real we met 2010 online on Eskimi ,she's from akwa ibom , i so much liked this gurl ,i could do anything for her, today she called me ,the way she sound was smhw ,she later reveal she wanna tell me some thing,that she already inbox me i should check...i dunno what to do hv been planning to meet her but she is veru far frm me.. i just ruined everything with my hot temper... i hv plans for her..i cn commit suicide cause of her pls advice me
baba i'm confused as to what advise you need, but if you do love her as you stated then let her know your feelings towards her

Re: . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't understand.
What happened in 2010 that separated the both of you?.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Sniper is 500naira.. should I supply it in bulk?
FREE delivery!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: . by NevetsIbot(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
You're confused. Did you have to talk harshly to her? And you wan marry wife. Shie
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tell her your the son of innoson motors..

Thanks me later..

Make I dance for you.. Sekem sekem

Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why on earth will a sane human type the word 'friend' as 'fwend'?

A girl that types like that can go hang herself.... she's useless as far as I'm concerned.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is funny

Re: . by finalboss(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
bbmpin:

FREE delivery!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alright its nt funny okay
Re: . by finalboss(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

baba i'm confused as to what advise you need, but if you do love her as you stated then let her know your feelings towards her
boss sad
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Why on earth will a sane human type the word 'friend' as 'fwend'?

A girl that types like that can go hang herself.... she's useless as far as I'm concerned.

BRUH...

PEOPLE WHO TYPE THIS GIBBERISH USUALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL ENGLISH WORDS CORRECTLY.
THEY BE FORMING FRESH BUT DEEP DOWN, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

I'LL = AW
YOU = YHU, U
FRIEND = FWEND, FRND
LATER = L8R
DON'T KNOW = DUNNO
GOOD MORNING = GUD A.M

THE LIST GOES ON... IF YOU CANNOT SCHOOL THEM, BLOCK THEM. undecided

Re: . by finalboss(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
I don't understand.
What happened in 2010 that separated the both of you?.
embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
@finalboss .. I think something is really wrong with both of you, spits on thread.. Shi

Re: . by osamaBUSH(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
sorry op. No advice 4 u. Saving my advice for rainy days
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hold on a minute. . .

You met a girl online in 2010 (6 fucking years ago) and you two are yet to meet, and she wants to go on with her life without you (cos she get sense pass you) and you want to commit suicide?

Do you know that a 6 year old child is in Primary 1 right now?

Re: . by CplusJason: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Hold on a minute. . .

You met a girl online in 2010 (6 fucking years ago) and you two are yet to meet, and she wants to go on with her life without you (cos she get sense pass you) and you want to commit suicide?

Do you know that a 6 year old child is in Primary 1 right now?
Lmfao, what else do you expect from a dumb nigga like him.....
Re: . by Lsofdk(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
finalboss:
boss sad
didn't see the screenshots attached initially.

But baba 6year? una no see, should be one of the reasons she wants to get real(probably she thinks you both would never meet)… if you really do love her, try talk things over on call and make arrangements to meet before the year runs out
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is funny grin grin
Re: . by gigdfhjjhvc: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2017

The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. / I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again / ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’