Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Facts Science Cannot Explain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts Science Cannot Explain (4212 Views)

Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! / Weird Events And Things Science Can't Explain / Why Science Cannot Explain Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Science Cannot Explain by Gabs4mine(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
some facts Science cannot explain.
Most things exist and science are unable to give an accurate explanation for them examples:
1. 95 percent of the world are Right handed science is yet to give an explanation for that
2. During winter an insect called fireflies do light the same time at night science is unable to provide explanation for this
3. Birds do travel for more than than 50 kilometers without map,GPS and still return to the same spot science can't explain how this happens.
4. during Grazing, Cattle either face north or south to eat grass they Will never face west or east, science can't explain why they choose the north or south to graze.
5. A region in Mexico where no radio wave can be received,in fact no electronic transmission is possible there.
6. scientist can't still give an explanation why we need sleep
7. why do magnet always have North and south poles?when u divide magnet into two each fragment will still comes out to have a north and south poles
8.The most puzzling of all of them if you ask me, how do you explain love?There are a bunch of experiments that claim that love is hormones, and that "true love" isn't real. But there isn't a definite way to prove that given love's outrageous tendencies.You can be in love one day and absolutely hate the same person the next day. Chemical reactions make sense, but the speed of which they happen or are overcome make any research with them very strange.The question is, do you believe in true love?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by veekid(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
eye see.The thing is that although science is yet to explain certain facts but with time as the science world upgrades and advances,you sure going to get the explanation.Compare the science of yesteryears and now,the marginal disparity is very wide.science operates digidogo apoko apoko
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Opistorincos(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2016
cool
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by GdexFolami(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2016
I think theres answer to 'why do we sleep'.abeg why man get long erect thing like banana and woman get hole.any explanation pls?

2 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2016
of all things............Love undecided undecided
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Gabs4mine:
Most things exist and science are unable to give an accurate explanation for them examples:
1. 95 percent of the world are Right handed science is yet to give an explanation for that
2. During winter an insect called fireflies do light the same time at night science is unable to provide explanation for this
3. Birds do travel for more than than 50 kilometers without map,GPS and still return to the same spot science can't explain how this happens.
4. during Grazing, Cattle either face north or south to eat grass they Will never face west or east, science can't explain why they choose the north or south to graze.
5. A region in Mexico where no radio wave can be received,in fact no electronic transmission is possible there.
7. why do magnet always have North and south poles?when u divide magnet into two each fragment will still comes out to have a north and south poles
8.The most puzzling of all of them if you ask me, how do you explain love?There are a bunch of experiments that claim that love is hormones, and that "true love" isn't real. But there isn't a definite way to prove that given love's outrageous tendencies.You can be in love one day and absolutely hate the same person the next day. Chemical reactions make sense, but the speed of which they happen or are overcome make any research with them very strange.The question is, do you believe in true love?
atleast science is better than religion,what we don't know we don't know so we endeavour to search out as scientists, atleast its better than saying god did it

3 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by philfearon(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2016
One deluded fella will surely come here and scream God.

3 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2016
grin
GdexFolami:
I think theres answer to 'why do we sleep'.abeg why man get long erect thing like banana and woman get hole.any explanation pls?
na ur own thing no long reach banana grin
GdexFolami:
na ur own thing no long reach banana
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by masseratti: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Science has explained 80% of the questions you asked, make use of Google, that said, we learn everyday, science will continue to learn until end of mankind.

5 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by RobinHez(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Eureka!
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Science pls explain Why 99% of Nigerian youths are brainwashed by the politicians that do not care about them?

1 Like

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Yeligray(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Simple they can't explain becuz d z sumtin bigger than them and that is "GOD".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by africandictator(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Yeap op thanking you for posting this...
In as much as i make use of scientific gadgets..
I still Argue science has its limitations

Nevertheless, i still believe it employs some elements of sorcery, magic, wizardry and witchcrafts in most of her analysis
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by chuckdelis: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016
the world has existed for millions of years,how do u expect 2 jt knw everything immediately?

1 Like

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by lovely17(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Smh fo this op why do we need sleep? Really!!!!!! !
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by DozieInc(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
That no. 4... Because cattles in Nigeria move from North to South for greener pastures, if u like ask fulani man they know.
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
africandictator:
Yeap op thanking you for posting this...
In as much as i make use of scientific gadgets..
I still Argue science has its limitations

Nevertheless, i still believe it employs some elements of sorcery, magic, wizardry and witchcrafts in most of her analysis

If you had your way, you'd begin a 21st century Inquisition. Like seriously, witchcraft and wizardry in scientific analysis?

3 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by africandictator(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

If you had your way, you'd begin a 21st century Inquisition. Like seriously, witchcraft and wizardry in scientific analysis?
its my opinion though... I still believe some inventions came as a result of the fusion of the two science and magic..schools of witchcraft and wizardry do not exist in movies only... They are infact real google it..
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by GdexFolami(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
;Dna ur own thing no long reach banana ;Dna ur own thing long reach banana
E long pass banana nw bt e no each plantain *winks*
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Enouwem(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls help me to like this Facebook competition post
Click the link, Touch the photo, and click like.
Thank you all
kiss

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1154703224600075&id=100001812256041

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by wordcat(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yeligray:

Science is not a human being, it is a STUDY which everybody including you can partake in.

Ask questions today, and search for the answers with that, maybe just maybe, you will come up with something the world will remember you for. Stop waiting for others to provide answers to some certain questions and when they can't, you resort to GOD DID IT.

2 Likes

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yeligray:
you are the one philfearon was talkimg about

1 Like

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by salauwale(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
This planet is like a billion years older than humanity and you think we would have learnt about it in 2016 years? It's not we know it all or have answers to everything infact answers even become wrong in light of new knowledge and we are learning more day by day. It's a learning process.
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Number 7, read the following
Magnetism
Geo-magnetism
Paleomagnetism
Magneto-stratigarphy
Thank me later wink
Gabs4mine:
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
God of creation.
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm still looking for answers to the mysterious Bermuda Triangle.

1 Like

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by Idrismusty97(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Science can't explain it or you are too scared to used Google?
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
@ no 6, even a child in primary school can explain why we sleepundecided

1 Like

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by stylochime: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
This post is a display of absolute ignorance. Op did you really google this things and didn't see scientific answers?
Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by malikombi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Egbami oooooo, how do you expect science to explain an improper noun like "LOVE"

1 Like

Re: Facts Science Cannot Explain by joeace2020(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
some people are so terribly dull or offensively ignorant. These are all stuffs science has explained perfectly. Chai!!! What is happening to education in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy's Retweets Gets School Exams Cancelled [PHOTOS] / Mapoly Whatsapp Group Chat / My Step By Step Guide On How To Build A Biogas plant That uses food waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.