Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! (5372 Views)

Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Nigeria is naturally bless and potential in Knowledge, today I call an Almajiri, and I give him a drug notice to read, not only he read the arabic parts fluenty he explain and translate it... the dosage, side effects, and the efficacity.
given the same notice to Emeka a SS2 mate he can't explain what he read in English.
I was socked!
oladeebo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by zionmade1: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
Nigeria is naturally bless and potential in Knowledge, today I call and n Almajiri, and I give him a drug notice to read, not only he read the arabic parts fluenty he explain and translate it... the dosage, side effects, and the efficacity.
given the same notice to Emeka a SS2 mate he can't explain what he read in English.
I was socked!
oladeebo.
From the bolded I think u should be surprised. Afterall illiteracy still holds a better part of u. next time ask the guy to teach u some grammar. If tribal bigotry doesn't destroy ur destiny, Wat will?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by abokibuhari: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:

From the bolded I think u should be surprised. Afterall illiteracy still holds a better part of u. next time ask the guy to teach u some grammar. If tribal bigotry doesn't destroy ur destiny, Wat will?
No mind that olodo product of a quota system

9 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
Nigeria is naturally bless and potential in Knowledge, today I call an Almajiri, and I give him a drug notice to read, not only he read the arabic parts fluenty he explain and translate it... the dosage, side effects, and the efficacity.
I was socked!
oladeebo.
Olodo feeling funky cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:

grammar, the headache of boko boys like you, and the unsolvable dilemma of you elites of this nation!
perfect in grammar, perfect in looting!
aint you socked that Almajiri your enemy number one can read and translate drug notice?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
ifyalways:

Olodo feeling funky cheesy
omowe
the relatheif
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Stingman: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
I was socked!
oladeebo.

"You are Yoruba. Biafrans have never included you in their business. The agitation doesn’t pose any danger to you whatsoever. Yet, you spend time mocking their agitation and insulting Nnamdi Kanu who has succeded in troubling the waters of the Nigerian polity enough to force a conversation; a feat your Oodua Congress has woefully failed to achieve. One of your own, Osinbajo, is currently being humiliated. He is the acting president, yet, he can’t swear in ministers, he can’t even sign budget. Why? Because he is a southern Christian deemed inferior by the fulani Oligarchs. Rather than allow Osinbajo sign the budget, six months into the 2017 fiscal year it was meant for, the whole country should grind to a halt. You are seeing all these, yet, Biafra, which is a product of the injustice in the system, is your only headache" Peter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
abokibuhari:

No mind that olodo product of a quota system
don't mind him, turn here for your reaction on how Almajiri can read to understand the drug notice!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by marooh: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2017
You want me believe this poo!

Ur post! Ur case grin

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

grammar, the headache of boko boys like you, and the unsolvable dilemma of you elites of this nation!
aint you socked that Almajiri your enemy number one can read and translate drug notice?

Instead of you to be ashamed of yourself, you are "socked"

Not only "socked", you should be mocked.

cc: lalasticlala pls read the OP's post and move to fp

6 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Nbote(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Many are actually mad without even knowing it.. I'm trying to imagine how d OP communicates if he can't even piece together a sentence..

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by zionmade1: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

First I don't have any human as an enemy
Second only an illiterate of ur level will think that the gibberish u wrote there is grammatically correct.
third stop fooling urself, an illiterate will always want to pretend that he is not one
fourth am not ur level, from Wat I see u are supposed to be playing tempe tempe or cooking sand soup with empty cans or doing husband and wife play with ur mates.
Anyway I blame whoever it was that bought u an internet-enabled device that is deceiving u to think that ur mates are here on NL
At 13yrs bigotry has eaten u up like this I wonder Wat ur life would look like at 18

6 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Stingman:

"You are Yoruba. Biafrans have never included you in their business. The agitation doesn’t pose any danger to you whatsoever. Yet, you spend time mocking their agitation and insulting Nnamdi Kanu who has succeded in troubling the waters of the Nigerian polity enough to force a conversation; a feat your Oodua Congress has woefully failed to achieve. One of your own, Osinbajo, is currently being humiliated. He is the acting president, yet, he can’t swear in ministers, he can’t even sign budget. Why? Because he is a southern Christian deemed inferior by the fulani Oligarchs. Rather than allow Osinbajo sign the budget, six months into the 2017 fiscal year it was meant for, the whole country should grind to a halt. You are seeing all these, yet, Biafra, which is a product of the injustice in the system, is your only headache" Peter
frustration!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Homeboiy: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
I was socked!
oladeebo.

rẹ a itiju to Yorùbá eniyan;

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:

First I don't have any human as an enemy
Second only an illiterate of ur level will think that the gibberish u wrote there is grammatically correct.
third stop fooling urself, an illiterate will always want to pretend that he is not one
fourth am not ur level, from Wat I see u are supposed to be playing tempe tempe or cooking sand soup with empty cans or doing husband and wife play with ur mates.
Anyway I blame whoever it was that bought u an internet-enabled device that is deceiving u to think that ur mates are here on NL
At 13yrs bigotry has eaten u up like this I wonder Wat ur life would look like at 18
we are talking of Knowledge you were talking of age!
are you real of what you claimed you were?
let's go to the issue, are you not socked to hear Almajiri can read drug notice?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Cacawa2:

Instead of you to be ashamed of yourself, you are "socked"

Not only "socked", you should be mocked.

cc: lalasticlala pls read the OP's post and move to fp

ashame of what?
Almajiri can read drug notice you can't read to understand?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

rẹ a itiju to Yorùbá eniyan;
what this one is saying?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Homeboiy: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
what this one is saying?

لديك عار;

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by zionmade1: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

we are talking of Knowledge you were talking of age!
are you real of what you claimed you were?
let's go to the issue, are you not socked to hear Almajiri can read drug notice?
I don't do all those tribalism rubbish I just branched in to sample ur illiteracy on ur face. Go ahead with ur trabalism rubbish, maybe u can find persons who are interested

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2017
marooh:
You want me believe this poo!

Ur post! Ur case grin
I don't want you to beleive in poo but surprise of how Almajiri can read and understand drug notice.
I know if it's you that made the drugs you won't write their notice in Arabic!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:

I don't do all those tribalism rubbish I just branched in to sample ur illiteracy on ur face. Go ahead with ur trabalism rubbish, maybe u can find persons who are interested
not interested but interested!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by MrSly(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
I was socked!
oladeebo.
1. The expression 'naturally bless and potential in knowledge is annoyingly grammatically wrong. I guess you didn't make your O'level
2. 'Fluenty' 'efficacity' and 'socked' were miserably misspelt. You need to refund your parent the school fees they paid for you because you just wasted it.
3. The use of 'give', 'can't' etc shows you don't know the difference between past tense and present tense.
Given your write up I am sure beyond certainty that you are too dumb to understand anything, even if they are explained to you. A dog could have made better expression and be understood more than that jargon of a post you made.
Bottom line: Fix yourself first LUNATIC!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by marooh: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

I don't want you to beleive in poo but surprise of how Almajiri can read and understand drug notice.
I know if it's you that made the drugs you won't write their notice in Arabic!

So, almajiri are the most educated in nigeria now?

I don't need to learn China while I know translator do exist so! OYO

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

ashame of what?
Almajiri can read drug notice you can't read to understand?
I beg your pardon, I can read to understand.
It's you who cannot write.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrSly:

1. The expression 'naturally bless and potential in knowledge is annoyingly grammatically wrong. I guess you didn't make your O'level
2. 'Fluenty' 'efficacity' and 'socked' were miserably misspelt. You need to refund your parent the school fees they paid for you because you just wasted it.
3. The use of 'give', 'can't' etc shows you don't know the difference between past tense and present tense.
Given your write up I am sure beyond certainty that you are too dumb to understand anything, even if they are explained to you. A dog could have made better expression and be understood more than that jargon of a post you made.
Bottom line: Fix yourself first LUNATIC!
cambridge invigilator
ok go to the issue or you didn't want to hear anything about Alimajiri?
why this hatred?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by KhalDroggo: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
I was socked!
oladeebo.

You were "socked" abi? You should have asked your imaginary Almajiri friend to give you English spelling tutorials.

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Debbietiyan(f): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
My head can't take it anymore.

OP, it's shocked not 'socked'

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
KhalDroggo:

You were "socked" abi? You should have asked your imaginary Almajiri friend to give you English spelling tutorials.
but why you Latin scholars hated Alumaji to this level!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Debbietiyan:
My head can't take it anymore.

OP, it's shocked not 'socked'

yah that's what I want!
how & why you elites hated Alumajiri?
jealorsy?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
What a shame this guy dey disgrace Afonja. Product of wack community primary school

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Links To Some Educational Sites / DELSU Final Year Student Drowns While Swimming(graphic photo) / Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.