Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Do U Deal With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With This? (693 Views)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2009
How do u deal with this kinda situation: your girl/guy comes to u is crying/looking morose and wen u ask she/he says it's cos she/he is confused/pressured by the many people seeking her/his attention relationship-wise. In the process she/he gets a call from one of the numerous disturbers.
How would u handle this?
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2009
Lord_Reed:

How do u deal with this kinda situation: your girl/guy comes to u is crying/looking morose and wen u ask she/he says it's cos she/he is confused/pressure by the many people seeking her/his attention relationship-wise. In the process she/he gets a call from one of the numerous disturbers.
How would u handle this?

She/he must be 5 years old because I don't see how this is cause for crying.
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2009
You step up and take your relationship to the next level if you really love them. This might be a test to see where you want the relationship to go.
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

LOL grin grin
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lord_Reed:

How do u deal with this kinda situation: your girl/guy comes to u is crying/looking morose and wen u ask she/he says it's cos she/he is confused/pressure by the many people seeking her/his attention relationship-wise. In the process she/he gets a call from one of the numerous disturbers.
How would u handle this?

She is sending a msg to u, get serious or lose her to others on the queue.
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Yeah am thinkin could this be immaturity expressing itself

or

justwise:

a way of sending a msg.

Could it also be insecurity?
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Yeah am thinkin could this be immaturity expressing itself

or

a way of sending a msg.

Could it also be insecurity?

It could be, she needs some sort of asurance
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by Godmother(f): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
justwise:

And at this stage, if you dont act fast she will walk with the next brother
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by yme1(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
is that a new way of sending a message undecided

have a heart to heart talk with her

there might be so many things running thru her mind undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
y me:

is that a new way of sending a message undecided

have a heart to heart talk with her

there might be so many things running thru her mind undecided

And wat would u say in such a tete-a-tete?
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by hollandis(f): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Ask her if she is stupid.If she acts gibberish tell her to choose btw them and you.Demand that you want the answer ASAP.If she walks out on you or refuses to answer you,it means a NO.If she is in your house throw her belongings out including her

Most girls(99%) can't differentiate between a guy who wants to shag them and the one that really really loves them.The female weakness,I think
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by iice(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I tire ooo

Lord_Reed:

How do u deal with this kinda situation: your girl/guy comes to u is crying/looking morose and wen u ask she/he says it's cos she/he is confused/pressured by the many people seeking her/his attention relationship-wise. In the process she/he gets a call from one of the numerous disturbers.
How would u handle this?

Him crying? grin I think he would already know what will happen grin
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by r231(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

grin grin
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by tosyne007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lord_Reed:

How would u handle this?

Frankly, i really cant fathom why getting calls and attention from potential suitors will make a lady cry. Isnt that wat they crave from right from their teens? Well, i wouldnt deal with such stupid and immature girls in the first place. I expect my lady to handle wateva disturbance or incessant calls she receives from guys cos that's wat matured ladies do.

justwise:

I dont buy this cos there are numerous/better ways of telling your guy/babe if he/she is not doing something right. Crying over calls and attention (maybe disturbance) is definately not one of them.

hollandis:

Ask her if she is stupid.If she acts gibberish tell her to choose btw them and you.Demand that you want the answer ASAP.If she walks out on you or refuses to answer you,it means a NO.If she is in your house throw her belongings out including her

Most girls(99%) can't differentiate between a guy who wants to shag them and the one that really really loves them.The female weakness,I think

i think this is a better judgement. Personally, if any lady should try that with me, i will show her the door cos i want to believe she's actually interested in the other guys (disturbing her). Committed and responsible babes wouldnt even think about such calls but will only mention them during casual talks and discussions.
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
iice:

Him crying? grin I think he would already know what will happen grin

The crying is for the gurls n looking morose is for the boyz.
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
tosyne007:

Frankly, i really cant fathom why getting calls and attention from potential suitors will make a lady cry. Isnt that wat they crave from right from their teens? Well, i wouldnt deal with such stupid and immature girls in the first place. I expect my lady to handle wateva disturbance or incessant calls she receives from guys cos that's wat matured ladies do.

I dont buy this cos there are numerous/better ways of telling your guy/babe if he/she is not doing something right. Crying over calls and attention (maybe disturbance) is definately not one of them.

i think this is a better judgement. Personally, if any lady should try that with me, i will show her the door cos i want to believe she's actually interested in the other guys (disturbing her). Committed and responsible babes wouldnt even think about such calls but will only mention them during casual talks and discussions.

Ok so she's immature and can't deal with it, u're gonna dump her even after enjoying a whirlwind romance with her?
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
hollandis:

I agree but I don't know about 99%. Don't u think dat the multitude of a$$ hunters can confuse a gurl? Especially d slick 1's?
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by iice(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lord_Reed:

The crying is for the gurls n looking morose is for the boyz.

Looking morose? He will still know what will happen grin
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
iice:

Looking morose? He will still know what will happen grin

n wat will dat be?
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by iice(f): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
Handle it himself! tongue
If you don't want people bothering you. Tell them to stop bothering you.
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by yme1(f): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
iice:

Handle it himself! tongue
If you don't want people bothering you. Tell them to stop bothering you.

well said

Lord_Reed:

is this the first time she gat guys chasing her undecided
tell her not to give a fu-ck about them and she is matured enough to handle situations like that undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by izeek(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
well it already shows the girl isnt even sure ahe wanna be with the dude.

either ways he's losing.

like iiice said, the crying is for the boi. lol
Re: How Do U Deal With This? by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
Wat if the person says they've never had to deal that numba of people seeking em?

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Birthday Ideas That Will Make Him Fall In Deeper Love! / What Does Getting Pregnant Before Mean To You? / Where Can I Find One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.