Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (83233 Views)

Halima Abubakar 33rd Birthday Celebration On Set With Zack Orji, Uche Elendu / Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) / Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
pretydiva:
99.9% of these beauty queens r w.hores
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by proeast(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chai there is Goduo, while the masses cant even afford to eat decent meals again rich sugar dadies are busy sharing money and cars to little girls! What an unfair world. I must become a rich sugar daddy

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
I remember that clumsy looking bowtie...........
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by michysandra1: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
[i][/i]so sorry
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by LorDBolton(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
pretydiva:

Madam you're very wrong

100% are whores jare angry

Infact add actresses Show me a nollywood new skul act who isn't a LovePeddler and i'll show you a cow that produces beer not milk.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Billionaire in naira or US$?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by eph12(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
It's only a matter of time she gets served. Just a matter of time.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by southernbelle(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
How busy was Uche Elendu that she couldn't save her marriage from the claws of an Aso Queen.
Poor her.
embarassed
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by abike12(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
these millionaires aint loyal
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Karma is a biatch. The Uche in question must have crashed some else's marriage too.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by NairaMaster1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Like mother like daughter grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
OKorowanta:
Money get pawa sha.
Dis beauty queen don jilt her boyfriend for a married man and she's so bold to show him off on social media.
Money I hail u.
don't let anyone fool you with love oh. find money and you'll be a god. a god amongst men. everybody will love you and you'll cherry pick who to love back.

even your mama and Papa will honour you.

sweet life.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nnamdikalu: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

That's just saying 100%

And where did you get this from? You've met all of them?
Think well before posting comments.

Who knows? You might have done worst. _whores recognize _whores.
Chai nne you are my spec,I was just imagining what it will feel like to have that tiny but firm waist of yours in my hands while smashing and grinding your punna from behind lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by diva90: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Is about to be? How na? Their marriage crashed since! Don't think it lasted up to two years. Even uche elendus current baby is not for the man. Heard she was sleeping with her ex husbands best friend. The marriage wasn't perfect, they both had their faults. Uche elendu was promiscuous and sleeping around even while married like most nollywood actresses are. I'm not in support of this post making it look like its the beauty queens fault that the marriage ended. The story should be told like it is

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Shollarh(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ehyaaaaaa

But wait first o. What was she busy doing?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by bucason2222(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uche snatched him from his first wife Ifeoma that gave him five daughters

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by esumo13(f): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uche Elendu ..... please dnt let some ass hole steal ur joy....am a woman like u and all I can say is please your family should be your No 1 priority...
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by diva90: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Orikinla:
Billionaire in naira or US$?

He's not a billionaire, the post is exaggerated. He's a millionaire
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Igbo girls can compromise relationship for money eh! Na wa o. Even the ones that are keeping their virtues, flash them alert and they get loose.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by PunterTim(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
"when money no dey..."
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Realhommie(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
diva90:
Is about to be? How na? Their marriage crashed since! Don't think it lasted up to two years. Even uche elendus current baby is not for the man. Heard she was sleeping with her ex husbands best friend. The marriage wasn't perfect, they both had their faults. Uche elendu was promiscuous and sleeping around even while married like most nollywood actresses are. I'm not in support of this post making it look like its the beauty queens fault that the marriage ended. The story should be told like it is
Now this sounds PLAUSIBLE..
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Piercedclit1(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Soldier go soldier come, barracks no dey empty
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by grandlexuz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
B
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Abugab(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na who first buy, buy old model.
Cain wey dem take beat first wife dem no dey throway am.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by AuroraB(f): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
What busy schedule undecided. How many films has Uche starred in of recent? sad
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Vince77(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Which rock did the marriage hit? Olumo rock or Aso rock?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Vince77(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Soldier go soldier come, barracks no dey empty

My legs are finer than urs if those are ur legs.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by amanze15(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
pretydiva:
its a tough world for the womenfolk undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by alexisgist(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
forreelinc:
grin #CelebrityStunt if I hear say e wan leave billy for this kind economy when she no get shigbai
Later you go hear say dem don settle

Good pm friends, Indomie independent day Awards is coming up soonest and i am giving the opportunity to have the Ticket, as an Indomie Campus Ambassador.

Now to have this ticket I have to generate the following;
1.Facebook with 1000likes
2.Twitter 100 retweets
3.Instagram 500 likes
Submissions of post ends by 12midnight today
Thanks.

Help me like the picture via via Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1132577860155668&id=100002103946454&set=a.103910513022413.8629.100002103946454&_rdr

Help me retweet on twitter via Take a look at Alex Ayo (@halexayo): https://twitter.com/halexayo?s=08

Help me like on Instagram via
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJAM_hhfme/

This is my last hope. .. And I believe you can help me do it as a Nairalander.

Abeg you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.