Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (83236 Views)

Halima Abubakar 33rd Birthday Celebration On Set With Zack Orji, Uche Elendu / Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) / Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Mayflowa(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
charix:
The wedding picture in 2012 and the picture taken with the child look miles apart in terms of body shape. I too would unrepentantly cheat on a woman who decides to balloon in size after only four years. Assuming you know I prefer skinny frames, we get married and you serve me the disrespect of getting fat later just try your best to understand when I kick you out of my house.
As for these whoring beauty queens most of them deserve fresh grinded pepper poured up their toto since they can never close their legs when meeting someone's husband.

If only you know the biological imbalance and hell women went through to deliver, you won't form this type of opinion. Some of the fat are uncontrollable hormones and your understanding is very key in helping her
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by midehi2(f): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Take a lady of nowadays to an ATM machine stand and she will start confessing her love to you and she'll even start apologizing for the things she hasn't done yet. She'll be like "Mc.Brooklyn I so much love you and I'm even sorry for shouting at you next week" cheesy cheesy
choi grin grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mayflowa:

If only you know the biological imbalance and hell
Not my problem. Athletic females remain athletic-looking most of their lives. If I've stayed relatively in shape from my late teens to mid-30s and would remain so even in marriage I see no reason my wife can't do the same.
Weight gain is always allowed during pregnancy, it's after pregnancy I wouldn't tolerate it.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by CioAngels(f): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
This might be a loose story, but if it is true, well it happens. Uche, will you be bold enough to move On, be strong for yourself and for the children mostly? You should not make yourself unhappy becos of what people would say, mocking you or feel ashamed. Uche, do you know what you might be going through is not new? Now, Frankly uche, how busy is your schedule that will affect your home? I do not agree with actresses that says they balance their homes and the jobs becos you cannot balance if you are someone that gets job all the time or becos you have understanding husband. If you say can balance with No problem, then your husband is No longer in his right scenses. I met a young actress yesterday who said she lelt acting when she got married but came back after child bearing. But, even at that she still cannot say she is free becos the children are still young and her husband needs care this time too. I heard of one who left for years and came back when her children where all in the university, this is how you can balance your home and your acting job. The problem i see affecting their home is becos they want to be famous celebrities overnight forgetting the homefront. Uche be strong becos will abandon him when he becomes Exmilloniare or billoniare. Just ask God to protect him from queen that will turn him to a goat or kill becos of your children.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Naturalle(f): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Actually, I am not concerned about what he or she is doing. I am more worried about the mentality of some of the female elements on the thread.

Mayflowa:

You should be more concerned of what she has given him to make all these happen
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by 99foxxy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Imo girls rock....

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Tamakay(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Your husband is a billionaire so what kind of busyness that you don't have time for ur husband. At least with this she is free to continue to take care of her tight schedule.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by XtrmeBachelor(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
OKorowanta:
Money get pawa sha.
Dis beauty queen don jilt her boyfriend for a married man and she's so bold to show him off on social media.
Money I hail u.
women and money be like Buhari and fighting corruption
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Mayflowa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
charix:

Not my problem. Athletic females remain athletic-looking most of their lives. If I've stayed relatively in shape from my late teens to mid-30s and would remain so even in marriage I see no reason my wife can't do the same.
Weight gain is always allowed during pregnancy, it's after pregnancy I wouldn't tolerate it.

I agree with you. Weight can be controlled for sure. But you need an encouraging environment to do it. That is what I am asking you to provide her rather than been rash
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by LilySopi(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Husband snatcher.. Another person will do the same to you. That's d irony of life.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by willibounce1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol...I love this. Phuck them for some time and dump them to get a new one... rich men like this should change women like they change clothes.... anybody wey no like am fit nack head for ground.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by iRepNaija1: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Take a lady of nowadays to an ATM machine stand and she will start confessing her love to you and she'll even start apologizing for the things she hasn't done yet. She'll be like "Mc.Brooklyn I so much love you and I'm even sorry for shouting at you next week" cheesy cheesy

I'm starting to see that the quickest way to get likes on Nairaland is bashing women. Good job. undecided
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by sunnyside16(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is the result of being too busy to manage your family well as a wife. Inbtw, never-mean-well ladies preying on families just to end a marriage.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by blazer234: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
BleSSedMee:
This is just too bad. It's well with you Uche.

Uche brought it on herself. She is too busy to have time for her marriage and it is normal for such marriage to crash. Every human relationship needs to be nurtured and she failed to nurture hers. So, she got what is good for her.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by misscall247: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
IamNawty:
Ladies oooo
Same cane he use to chase the first wife out is the same one he will use for this one..! Lol just like Ibrahim chatta oooo doing 3 weddings alrdy.. Aw be here waiting for his 5,6,7 wedding
datz wen u don't check d God he bows to BT only lookin for what is in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Doctorfitz: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

That's just saying 100%

And where did you get this from? You've met all of them?
Think well before posting comments.

Who knows? You might have done worst. _whores recognize _whores.

Hahahaha,two black kettles struggling who's blacker.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by supereagle(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
OKorowanta:
Money get pawa sha.
Dis beauty queen don jilt her boyfriend for a married man and she's so bold to show him off on social media.
Money I hail u.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by SMARTKOSSY: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Smh, and you feel comfortable calling a fellow lady a whóre?? can you even convince me that the 99.9% of those beauty Queens as you've said are whóres?? undecided
They are to me..ok let's say 98%....my direct cousin is a case study
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by InvertedHammer: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
ceejay4real:

That Uche Elendu looks like a big time whoree to me. No be Fedy babe for Owerri? Na their way! Mostly gold diggers and fake bitches!
Serves her right! Don't pity her cos I have a feeling she's a nymph!

Imo State?

No! Thank you.

I will rather become a Revrend father.

Worst case scenario, I will marry akata who has a lot of tattoos -- It is still a better option.
\
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by jennyebi(f): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
deb303:
cus I dnt want you on first page
lol
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
klassykute:
e resemble ;obaseki

Bruv, you wicked oh! grin grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by klassykute(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ebayray:

Bruv, you wicked oh! grin grin grin
babe check d head
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
klassykute:
babe check d head

Loool I see am o. cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by klassykute(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ebayray:

Loool I see am o. cheesy
my bro is (o v o) too same 5th .
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Rosella1: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
#Husbandsnatcher. I cover my future Honey dipped chocolate ice cream husby with the Blood of Jesus!
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
klassykute:
my bro is (o v o) too same 5th .

Really?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Priceless200(f): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2016
I talk am, what goes around comes around, same measure he meted out to his first wife, after 5 abi 6 pretty girls, he is serving Uche too,

I don't really know what could have made such a supposed billionaire to leave his kids and ex suffering in the villa while he is leaving extravagantly in town close by.. . Anyway. They know better.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by nyabinghi(m): 2:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Igbo girls and husband snatching are like mustafi and kolscieny.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by nyabinghi(m): 2:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Uche elendu? Is she a Igbo as we no sabi her for oduduwa republic, na cossy orjiakor and. Afrocandy na we sabi
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by mosbassey(m): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2016
majamajic:
Good luck to u guys
abi na
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com by Toks2008(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2016
OKorowanta:
Money get pawa sha.
Money I hail u.

And when I create threads about the hypocrisy and idiosyncrasies of polygamy lalasticlala go dey fear to put am for front page

I really have come of age and I now understand the confusion in many women .they claim to hate polygamy but will be willing collaborators. ..who is fooling who? iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.