Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress (47364 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by heniford2: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
baba will like to chop pomo 4rm her u knw na
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by freshcvvs: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
dimieprincess:

Buhari drinking water is by no means a show of integrity or modesty, he is doing or taking that because of his age. Diabetes is a friend of nobody and aged people are prone to it.

Secondly, in order to prevent Aisha from playing away match under his nose, he needs to stop taking sugary things.

My advice, don't get it twisted!!!

I guess the rest of them not drinking water are 20 years old right?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by calberian: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
lanicky:
Iranu undecided

J'avais l'habitude de croire dans l'amour mais pas plus. Comment est-ce pas vrai svp?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by simpleseyi: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
One thing still amuses me, why are people always laughing whenever they are with Sai Baba? I think the man's charm is irresistible. Wailers told us that Sai Baba laughs only once in a year but 95% of his pictures show him and his companions laughing so hard. Even the poor suffering waitress has forgotten her worries and she is laughing and blushing. I am sure when Nnamdi Kanu get the rear privileged of sitting with Sai Baba, he (Nnamdi Kanu) will laugh so much and forget about Biafra. Whom God has blessed, let no Biafran curse, else, they curse their destiny. The country is in a bad recession, things are hard, the masses are suffering, but I know that Sai Baba will take very hard decisions, the road is rough but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by NovusHomo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Perhaps he is commending her on the impressive environment but she just can't make out a word off his accent grin

Are you the waitress in the picture? If not, how did you confirm that what he is drinking is tap water? Doesn't soda have an identical colour? Even if its water, heard about sparkling water? They cost way more than those coloured liquids in other men's glasses. Did you see the food budget for Aso Rock?

I'll go with Gov. Peter Obi who avoids such to prevent waste of money.

No, he was drinking akpeteshi. Na di color me I take judge o. grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kai walahi bubu wan chop dis pikin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by rabex123(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Sexism and feminism alert...

Why must a lady serve the men?
Why would the president compliment or tease her?
Couldn't they serve themselves?
What if it was a sexist comment?

Useless government

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by MATEX30: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari can be funny at times, wetin baba dey do again?

Teasing this cute virgin girls?

If i hear

http://www.lautechnaija.com/photos-see-president-buhari-caught-teasing-waitress/
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by cyrilamx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
If you were Aisha, you will want other men to taste your punami? wink wink wink
dimieprincess:

Buhari drinking water is by no means a show of integrity or modesty, he is doing or taking that because of his age. Diabetes is a friend of nobody and aged people are prone to it.

Secondly, in order to prevent Aisha from playing away match under his nose, he needs to stop taking sugary things.

My advice, don't get it twisted!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by highness24(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
This gal abeg help us poison these political fools make dem die abeg... People de suffer dem de drink. Chai
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by cyber5(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Una Well-done oo

PMB also needs young bloods: shey u get what i mean
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by highness24(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
highness24:
This gal abeg help us poison these political fools make dem die abeg... People de suffer dem de drink. Chai

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by cyber5(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
And only God knows how Abacha died, Apple or not only God knows, i sure Buhari dosen't like that kind death
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by NovusHomo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
calberian:

J'avais l'habitude de croire dans l'amour mais pas plus. Comment est-ce pas vrai svp?

J'y crois toujours, malgre les deceptions.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by columbus007(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some1 that's asking for kunu or twuo undecided
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by DesChyko: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
chieveboy:

I believe every drink had got a standard Glass for it

Sure they do. Those men are drinking juice with wine glasses. The glass in the President's hand is ideal for juice, water, soda, e.t.c.. The drinking glass rule wasn't observed.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Saicology212: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
modsfucker:
Buhari na comedian na

Even Saraki was shocked....see the way his jaw dropped open.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Gesd(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nutase:
Haram
haram ko boko ni
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by MrMacinterchi1: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Omeokachie:
Na so Abacha take enter trouble o...
lol ...
Bro, ur mind no De here ooooo. it's quite far.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by MrMacinterchi1: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2016
emymeeky:
grin PMB : zis milk is very sweet.
Waitress : My President, this is not milk
PMB: But you get milk from cows
Waitress : I'm confused sir
PMB: Hahaha! Why? Zis is called Fura d Nunu
Waitress: Pardon ?
PMB: You get it from a pregnant cow
Osibanjo laughing uncontrollably
Waitress: This is champagne Sir
PMB: Take your drink and give me Fura d Nunu
Good and funny analogy .lol
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by MrMacinterchi1: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=rabex123 post=49880696][/quote] lol.. onto spankings things
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by auxyn1: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
Omoh, That Waitress fine sha kiss....damit!!

She get money pass first class oloshos....Waitress in Aso Apata no beans mheen. cool

U know wen u dey stranded on top sea, come drink sea water, na different things u go dey see.

Na recession cause am
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by lanicky(f): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
calberian:

Une fois, j'ai aimé de tout mon cœur, mais mon amour a été pris pour acquis. sad
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by bangging(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Spidermon:
Buhari: baby I am still very fit ooo
Meet me later tonight, make i knack you akpako till you enter recession.

Saraki: Oga lets us handle her the way we handle the nation's resources so we all taste.
Federal group bangging things.

Osinbajo: My hand no dey ooo
still on the bangging matter...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by calberian: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
lanicky:

Une fois, j'ai aimé de tout mon cœur, mais mon amour a été pris pour acquis. sad

C'est la vie. J'ai eu la même expérience, mais je crois que mon amour viendra
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by LeJeun3: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2016
lanicky:

Vraitment!?? Coeur Brizé

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by lanicky(f): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
LeJeun3:

Vraitment!?? Coeur Brizé

Oui, cœur brisé smiley
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by LeJeun3: 2:58am On Oct 07, 2016
lanicky:

Oui, cœur brisé smiley

calberian:

C'est la vie. J'ai eu la même expérience, mais je crois que mon amour viendra

Bien dit

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by lanicky(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
LeJeun3:

Bien dit

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.