Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress (47366 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by kaen1317: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
My handsome president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Deeypeey(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2016
owk....next!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by QuietHammer(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Saraki is always uneasy whenever he is with Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by coolbreezy01: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2016
PMB will be like No look me ooo , no be me cause recession and d waitress will be like, I know now u are a good father, leader and man.... Then osibanjo will be like, oma shorire laye e.... Haterz am waiting ooo... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by nestic(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
ifah catch buhari ehh.. he go know, after putting us for recession, him still dey smile

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by shamecurls(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless His Excellency! President Mohammadu Buhari[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by GuDErboY(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Why is Bubu drinking water when others are drinking juice?? Hehehehe Baba dey fear poison oo
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Zikavirus(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Wonder what he was telling her that's making her smile so hard.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/see-photo-of-president-buhari-teasing.html

buhari. mtchewwwwwwwww.,.....
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Deilluminator(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Why they no carry girl wey wear hijap? Especially that one wey dey cover face like Ojuju Calaber.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Zikavirus:

buhari. mtchewwwwwwwww.,.....
.... wink wink wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Who no sabi beta tjing?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by koladebrainiac(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
K
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by legendte(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
man no be wood
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by ajebuter(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Another mata loading for baba bubu
Aunty Aisha....watch out..
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by bodmas119(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016
buhary: will u marry me? waitress: OK sir but my eye is pushing me osinbanjo: dnt worry even madam aishat will sincerely accept u saraki: 4 him mind, se awon eleyi gbadun shaaa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Skookum(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Taaaaaaaa no be small matter oo
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
A dog will never appreciate d moon n dey r nt even close
Keneking:
Sexism and feminism alert...

Why must a lady serve the men?
Why would the president compliment or tease her?
Couldn't they serve themselves?
What if it was a sexist comment?

Useless government
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by algan991: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=ObiOmaMu post=49872795]Wonder what he was telling her that's making her smile so hard.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/see-photo-of-president-buhari-teasing.html

Pmb 4real]
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by harmbhrosz(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
emymeeky:
grin PMB : zis milk is very sweet.
Waitress : My President, this is not milk
PMB: But you get milk from cows
Waitress : I'm confused sir
PMB: Hahaha! Why? Zis is called Fura d Nunu
Waitress: Pardon ?
PMB: You get it from a pregnant cow
Osibanjo laughing uncontrollably
Waitress: This is champagne Sir
PMB: Take your drink and give me Fura d Nunu
hahahahahahah you see your life
milk is gotten from a lactating cow not a pregnant one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari our father of the Nation keep enjoying yourself leave the bad belle people having hypertension because of u.... mama piss, dieziani n co... see ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
Aisha Buhari coman see ooooo
Your boyfriend is 'toasting' one waitress lai dat. Hmmmmm
#amebo tinx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by NairaMaster1(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Aboki and babes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Realdeals(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
That lady need to do a large portrait of this picture and hang it on her wall, it's a privilege!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by autonomous22: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
so dis man get mind dey smile for public....... upon wetin him don put us into
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by louie3(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Sexism and feminism alert...

Why must a lady serve the men?
Why would the president compliment or tease her?
Couldn't they serve themselves?
What if it was a sexist comment?

Useless government
And this one will just be in his house thinking "i just said something sensible in nairaland".

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
President Buhari is very handsome sha.
PMB: Thank you for this cup of water,you would make a good wife,will you marry me? Afterall,i'm for everybody,i'm for nobody.
Girl(shy and smiling): baba,i can't compete with first ladyoooo,but in her mind(who wouldn't want to marry Mr President).
Osinbajo: ha ha ha Mr President,you won't kill us ooo.‎
Saraki(thinking): nnkan ma ni baba yii kee,egbo nkan ton bomo olomo so
Aisha staring at the picture(thinking): Shege, Who is that girl by the way? Why is she dressed so unappropriate? Something has to be done before these toothpick legs snatch my husband from me. Men can not be trusted o.‎
Zahra staring at the picture(thinking): I trust my dad,he has never been caught womanizing,he was just joking with her and that's all‎
Toyin Saraki staring at the picture( thinking): modupe wipe Bukky o n bobinrin olobinrin  shawada bayii,ki Jesu sha maa gbakoso,okunrin oshee trust.
Dolapo staring at the picture( thinking) : Well,Pastor ni Yemi,mo jeri e,kori obinrin kankan afi emi Dolapo yii,ko ni fee te,Carpenter e o le feyin yo esho‎

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by DammyGbade(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na lie!! What he told her was "Ngozi, do you also want to go to Biafra's Republic".. Ngozi now replied: " Baba, It's wild goose chase"... Mahmud, Osinbajo and Bihari: Loooooolz

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by chiraqDemon(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
See fine girl na
Buhari don sight new wife
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by dimieprincess(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
chieveboy:
Buhari is drinking water instead...subtle actions of Buhari... The following statement is a constant regardless of its application:

When 'a truth' (Buhari) meets with falsehood(Nigeria's past), a bitter battle must occur; When principle (buhari) meets with the unprincipled (Nigeria's present), a bitter battle must occur...the process is purification...and the end is the lessons we must all learn.

This applies whether you create another state, run to another country...you can run but you can't hide from yourself...you are all you got to deal with in the whole wide world. #changebeginswithyou...always always!
Buhari drinking water is by no means a show of integrity or modesty, he is doing or taking that because of his age. Diabetes is a friend of nobody and aged people are prone to it.

Secondly, in order to prevent Aisha from playing away match under his nose, he needs to stop taking sugary things.

My advice, don't get it twisted!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by DJEhimond(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Perhaps he is commending her on the impressive environment but she just can't make out a word off his accent grin

Are you the waitress in the picture? If not, how did you confirm that what he is drinking is tap water? Doesn't soda have an identical colour? Even if its water, heard about sparkling water? They cost way more than those coloured liquids in other men's glasses. Did you see the food budget for Aso Rock?

I'll go with Gov. Peter Obi who avoids such to prevent waste of money.
Even empty glass sef wouldn't look different

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Wolfbrother(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
The way these people are laughing .... like they don't know what is happening in Nigeria ...their own is just to hoard dollars and reap from the high exchange rate
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Spidermon: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari: baby I am still very fit ooo
Meet me later tonight, make i knack you akpako till you enter recession.

Saraki: Oga lets us handle her the way we handle the nation's resources so we all taste.
Federal group bangging things.

Osinbajo: My hand no dey ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.