Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki (5085 Views)

Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) / Nearest FIRS Office To Ketu, Kosofe LGA / CAC Has Moved From Their Yaba Office To Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Apart from the Ikoyi post office, is there any other one closer to or in Lekki?

I don waka Lekki tire, I never see.
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by abhosts(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2016
I assume the nearest one to Lekki is the VI post office at Adeola Odeku. You could visit them and ask if they have any outlet in Lekki.
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
abhosts:
I assume the nearest one to Lekki is the VI post office at Adeola Odeku. You could visit them and ask if they have any outlet in Lekki.

Thanks for this information. I will check them out
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by babs50g: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
@it seems the one at that Adeola odeku has been demolished . There is a big edifice there now . Ur best bet should be marina
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
babs50g:
@it seems the one at that Adeola odeku has been demolished . There is a big edifice there now . Ur best bet should be marina

Marina is a bit of a distance so I hope the one in VI is still in VI
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by Onelovetayz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
There is one at Obalende.
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by johnie: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
I think there's one on Admiralty way in Phase 1.

There is also a post office opposite Ikota Primary School at Ikota (near Lekki County entrance).

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
johnie:
I think there's one on Admiralty way in Phase 1.

There is also a post office opposite Ikota Primary School at Ikota (near Lekki County entrance).

Are you serious? Is there a sign that shows its a post office? Does it function?
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by Peachlane: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yes there's one in admiralty way lekki phase one by the waterfront
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Are you serious? Is there a sign that shows its a post office? Does it function?

Yes it does function, it's not far from the phase one gate on the left just after pavillion, you can see the post boxes in clear sight from the road.
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by johnie: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Dreamwaker:

The post office at Ikota is not directly on the expressway.

Structured erected on the setback by traders and others have obscured the view and path to the place.

I believe there is a sign post there but given the fast pace of movement on the expressway most people might not notice it.

If you get to Ikota and ask, I am sure you would be directed to the place.
Re: Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki by MrFootball(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Apart from the Ikoyi post office, is there any other one closer to or in Lekki?

I don waka Lekki tire, I never see.
google Nipost. Then use their post office locator to check for dos around lekki.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Help! I Receive Someone Else's Bank Alerts / Borehole Drilling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.