Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Okun People/tribe - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Okun People/tribe (9860 Views)

Kabba Cultural Festival: Okun People To Honour Ooni Of Ife On Saturday. / Most Populous Tribe In Nigeria / Facts You Don't Know About Kogi West Senatorial District(okun-yorubas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okun People/tribe by genieluv(f): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
IamNawty:
I dunno why they wunt give us our own state.. It's annoying hearing pple call me an Hausa lady cos am from north central, the igalas dominant the state and they have being in power all through .. Phhwwww

But an Egbirra man is now the governor.
You Okuns, Egbirras and other groups are the ones who have allowed igalas dominate the state, igalas are not more than the rest of you combined, but u guys never unite.
Okun state can never be a reality like i told u. U guys have to be merged with another southwestern state or merge with Kwara yoruba parts to form another state.
Okun land is too small to be a state of it's own

2 Likes

Re: Okun People/tribe by YonkijiSappo: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
genieluv:

Yes u are very correct. Are u ebira?

I am not Anebira. But I believe Ebiras migrated from somewhere n the North central from an area around Abuja to their present location predominantly below the confluence, and broke the long standing contact between a continuous Yoruba-Igala territory. Today I actually think Ebiras feel more comfortable wih Yorubas than any other tribe. Although many of them think Ebira being majority muslim make them closer to Hausa... that couldn't be further from the truth because Ebiraland was never conquered in a jihad, but rather became muslims on their own accord.
Also, Ebiras, Igalas and Idomas did not migrate from Kwararafa. That was just a legend to make the north central tribes feel more connected to the North than the south. If Okun was not already obviously Yoruba, I am sure the kwararafa lies would have also spread to them.
Are you Idoma? Many Idomas and Agatus are also in the Western states ooo... hope u know?
Re: Okun People/tribe by YonkijiSappo: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
genieluv:

But an Egbirra man is now the governor.
You Okuns, Egbirras and other groups are the ones who have allowed igalas dominate the state, igalas are not more than the rest of you combined, but u guys never unite.
Okun state can never be a reality like i told u. U guys have to be merged with another southwestern state or merge with Kwara yoruba parts to form another state.
Okun land is too small to be a state of it's own

If the Ebiras can Agree. Okuns and Ebiras can merge and become a state in the SW.
Also..... the other choice is Okuns merging with Ekiti. Which is the most likely option, since bth are majority christian and share similar dialects and customs.
Option 3 is merging with the Igbominas of Kwara... but Ilorin will never agree because the city will become utterly useless without a profound Yoruba presence.

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by masseratti: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
lol abt me and my frnd eh.. We r just like that oo.. Thank u wink
blush ko, brush ni, Gm btw, u nd ur memes ehn, smh you really have an arsenal of em all, you ve got everything for anything shocked, av a lovely day ahead. Lawyer elenu bi ibon. Lol
Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
blush ko, brush ni, Gm btw, u nd ur memes ehn, smh you really have an arsenal of em all, you ve got everything for anything shocked, av a lovely day ahead. Lawyer elenu bi ibon. Lol
hahahahaha my frnd need to meet u tongue iamhatey come and meet our new frnd who loves our memes.
C eh.. Anybody that want to start fight wit u just kill dem wit meme.. It pains them more.. Ain't nobody gat time to be exchanging jabs .
How's u boo lol how come u knw me and my bestie so well
Re: Okun People/tribe by masseratti: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
hahahahaha my frnd need to meet u tongue iamhatey come and meet our new frnd who loves our memes.
C eh.. Anybody that want to start fight wit u just kill dem wit meme.. It pains them more.. Ain't nobody gat time to be exchanging jabs .
How's u boo lol how come u knw me and my bestie so well
lolzzzz, well i think you guys are quite popular on Nl this days, 1st time i saw your comment was last two or three weeks and they were hilarious, keep it up girl you guys are just too funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okun People/tribe by obontami: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2016
u got any okun babe that can suck dick real good ??
Re: Okun People/tribe by genieluv(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

I am not Anebira. But I believe Ebiras migrated from somewhere n the North central from an area around Abuja to their present location predominantly below the confluence, and broke the long standing contact between a continuous Yoruba-Igala territory. Today I actually think Ebiras feel more comfortable wih Yorubas than any other tribe. Although many of them think Ebira being majority muslim make them closer to Hausa... that couldn't be further from the truth because Ebiraland was never conquered in a jihad, but rather became muslims on their own accord.
Also, Ebiras, Igalas and Idomas did not migrate from Kwararafa. That was just a legend to make the north central tribes feel more connected to the North than the south. If Okun was not already obviously Yoruba, I am sure the kwararafa lies would have also spread to them.
Are you Idoma? Many Idomas and Agatus are also in the Western states ooo... hope u know?

No my dear, Igalas, Idomas and Igbirrras are originally from Kwararafa. Go and study history very well, it was not manufactured.
There are many proofs. Jukuns of Taraba state have many similarities in culture and language with idoma, Igala and Igbirra and the jukuns were the leaders of Kwararafa kingdom.
Have u ever been to Nasarawa state and related with the people there and their ethnic groups? Most of them there speak similar dialects and many like Alago, Agatu, Afo, Ekye are very much like Idoma in the way they sound. All these idomoid groups of languages came from Kwararafa and they are called APA people. The fulani jihad was what divided Kwararafa descendants so much and displaced and divided many of them.
Ebiras fled from Kwararafa area and first settled in Agatu in Benue and many Agatu people still classify themselves under Ebira and many of them claim Ebira ancestry, the ebiras who settled there gave rise to the Egbura (Egbirra opanada, Toto and Umaisha) people of Nasarawa state and when the Egbirras left there that was how they founded the other Egbirra settlements like Egbirra koto of FCT and Lokoja, Egbirra mozum of Bassa and finally the Egbirra tao of Kogi central that you know. Ebira etuno in Edo migrated from Tao land. All egbirras even down to their king know they came from kwararafa.

And pls, kwararafa is not part of the north. They are in Taraba state and culturally and geographically middlebelt.

Igalas are the ones who do not have wholly kwararafan origin although about half of igalas today claim kwararafa. I think this is because they were conquered and ruled by kwararafa for a long time and during this period, many kwararafan settlers came amongst them and even during the fall of kwararafa, many fleeing groups settled with igalas. The current Attah of igala proudly identifies with kwararafa.
No, kwararafa could never have claimed Okun, how could they? They don't claim anyone. The average jukun people don't have the time to claim anybody, rather it is other tribes that identify with their kingdom.

I am partly Idoma.
Are u Okun?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okun People/tribe by genieluv(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

If the Ebiras can Agree. Okuns and Ebiras can merge and become a state in the SW.
Also..... the other choice is Okuns merging with Ekiti. Which is the most likely option, since bth are majority christian and share similar dialects and customs.
Option 3 is merging with the Igbominas of Kwara... but Ilorin will never agree because the city will become utterly useless without a profound Yoruba presence.

I know some ebiras will agree to form a new state with Okun, but i don't think that will be a great idea. See the way Faleke (okun) and Yahaya Bello (ebira) are fighting themselves over who to succeed late Audu (igala).

Both ebira n okun have been crying of igala domination since 1992 and now when Audu died they finally got their chance, only for them to start fighting each other again instead of them uniting to silence igalas forever. Now an igala got deputy gov leaving okun with nothing. Now both okuns and igalas are hating ebiras, the next election will clearly see igalas teeming up with okuns and surely igalas will take the lead and everything goes back to where it was.
Okun and ebira are two large tribes, they can never agree on one thing, they will always be at loggerheads.

It would be better for Okun to merge with Ekiti because they both speak yoruba, but there will still be some form of subserviency on the path of okuns and Ekitis will still see them as 2nd class citizens, feeling like ''oh, u guys left northcentral to come and join us after being dealt with by other middlebelt tribes, so better respect yourselves in our state o, we are the landlords here'' LoL. There will never be equality in that state i bet you. Okuns and Ekitis are large groups with very different dialects. Their case will be akin to Ijebu vs Egba in Ogun state.

Okuns merging with Igbomina or Kwara south is the best option, both of them are familiar with each other and are facing same struggle of identity merger and were once together in old Kwara state.
Ilorin may not really care about the fate of Kwara south as such. Ilorin is an emirate and islam remains paramount to them and not tribe. Just that this move will be heavily resisted by core-northernerns who will feel that there is a western agenda to steal Ilorin emirate from them to the south. Anything involving Kwara and state creation will anger the hausa-fulanis. Yoruba support will never be enough to challenge the core north, it has to be yoruba together with middlebelt groups and possibly South-south/South-east in order to silence the core-north.
So, for now, state creation or state merger is like a dream.

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2016
genieluv:

I know some ebiras will agree to form a new state with Okun, but i don't think that will be a great idea. See the way Faleke (okun) and Yahaya Bello (ebira) are fighting themselves over who to succeed late Audu (igala).

Both ebira n okun have been crying of igala domination since 1992 and now when Audu died they finally got their chance, only for them to start fighting each other again instead of them uniting to silence igalas forever. Now an igala got deputy gov leaving okun with nothing. Now both okuns and igalas are hating ebiras, the next election will clearly see igalas teeming up with okuns and surely igalas will take the lead and everything goes back to where it was.
Okun and ebira are two large tribes, they can never agree on one thing, they will always be at loggerheads.

It would be better for Okun to merge with Ekiti because they both speak yoruba, but there will still be some form of subserviency on the path of okuns and Ekitis will still see them as 2nd class citizens, feeling like ''oh, u guys left northcentral to come and join us after being dealt with by other middlebelt tribes, so better respect yourselves in our state o, we are the landlords here'' LoL. There will never be equality in that state i bet you. Okuns and Ekitis are large groups with very different dialects. Their case will be akin to Ijebu vs Egba in Ogun state.

Okuns merging with Igbomina or Kwara south is the best option, both of them are familiar with each other and are facing same struggle of identity merger and were once together in old Kwara state.
Ilorin may not really care about the fate of Kwara south as such. Ilorin is an emirate and islam remains paramount to them and not tribe. Just that this move will be heavily resisted by core-northernerns who will feel that there is a western agenda to steal Ilorin emirate from them to the south. Anything involving Kwara and state creation will anger the hausa-fulanis. Yoruba support will never be enough to challenge the core north, it has to be yoruba together with middlebelt groups and possibly South-south/South-east in order to silence the core-north.
So, for now, state creation or state merger is like a dream.
pls don't just start the faleke/bello talk. Everyone knws Faleke deserves it, forget the okun/egbira tribe they come from. We contest election and am the deputy.. We win, and my oga died.. One will think that the post automatically become mine ryt? Malicious Reason y bello was given the post is wat I don't get.. And den faleke will come and be his deputy? Lailai
Am an okun babe .. And oloun moje esem koh layem
Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
obontami:
u got any okun babe that can suck dick real good ??

9 Likes

Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

You are very right. Ebiras are actually very very close to Yoruba culturally.They share a contiguous border with Three Yoruba groups. The Oworos in the North, The Owes in the West and the Akokos in the South West. The influence is even stronger among the Ebira Etuno in Akoko Edo (Edo state).
A lot of Ebiras now live in the SW. I would even say as much as 1.5 Million of them. Most of them have partial or full yoruba names today.
I have seen Ebiras with Surames such as balogun, Ayeni, Ajayi. Someties you will see mixed names such as Oladele Adavize or Temilade Ozovehe etc. I also know a lot of them live in the North and have a acculturated into Hausa culture up there.
genieluv:

No my dear, Igalas, Idomas and Igbirrras are originally from Kwararafa. Go and study history very well, it was not manufactured.
There are many proofs. Jukuns of Taraba state have many similarities in culture and language with idoma, Igala and Igbirra and the jukuns were the leaders of Kwararafa kingdom.
Have u ever been to Nasarawa state and related with the people there and their ethnic groups? Most of them there speak similar dialects and many like Alago, Agatu, Afo, Ekye are very much like Idoma in the way they sound. All these idomoid groups of languages came from Kwararafa and they are called APA people. The fulani jihad was what divided Kwararafa descendants so much and displaced and divided many of them.
Ebiras fled from Kwararafa area and first settled in Agatu in Benue and many Agatu people still classify themselves under Ebira and many of them claim Ebira ancestry, the ebiras who settled there gave rise to the Egbura (Egbirra opanada, Toto and Umaisha) people of Nasarawa state and when the Egbirras left there that was how they founded the other Egbirra settlements like Egbirra koto of FCT and Lokoja, Egbirra mozum of Bassa and finally the Egbirra tao of Kogi central that you know. Ebira etuno in Edo migrated from Tao land. All egbirras even down to their king know they came from kwararafa.

And pls, kwararafa is not part of the north. They are in Taraba state and culturally and geographically middlebelt.

Igalas are the ones who do not have wholly kwararafan origin although about half of igalas today claim kwararafa. I think this is because they were conquered and ruled by kwararafa for a long time and during this period, many kwararafan settlers came amongst them and even during the fall of kwararafa, many fleeing groups settled with igalas. The current Attah of igala proudly identifies with kwararafa.
No, kwararafa could never have claimed Okun, how could they? They don't claim anyone. The average jukun people don't have the time to claim anybody, rather it is other tribes that identify with their kingdom.

I am partly Idoma.
Are u Okun?
Abeg ooo r u guys talking abt igbiras or Ogori pple? Bcus I live in kogi and Ave Bn with igbiras for a long time now.. And v not seen any igbira wit a Yoruba name. The ogoris r the one that bear Yoruba names very well . They even speak Yoruba fluently. Pls go do ur findings well.. I live with them and I knw wassup

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by masseratti: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

no my dear, ebiras are actually jukuns from adamawa and taraba, just like the fulanis thry follwed the river and they are very related To the igalas, they both came from same area.
Re: Okun People/tribe by masseratti: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2016
genieluv:

I am partly Idoma.
Are u Okun?
please where is kwararafa? for all i know its a Hausa name for river Niger, same with songo and nasarawa.
Ebiras and Igalas are from Adamawa and taraba, they almost over run the hausas in their hey days, great warriors they are.
Re: Okun People/tribe by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
pls don't just start the faleke/bello talk. Everyone knws Faleke deserves it, forget the okun/egbira tribe they come from. We contest election and am the deputy.. We win, and my oga died.. One will think that the post automatically become mine ryt? Malicious Reason y bello was given the post is wat I don't get.. And den faleke will come and be his deputy? Lailai
[size=20pt]All of you here angry! In case you don't know, she's my bestieeeeeee oo kiss. Se you see as she dey make sense kiss kiss kiss cheesy wink[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=20pt]All of you here angry! In case you don't know, she's my bestieeeeeee oo kiss. Se you see as she dey make sense kiss kiss kiss cheesy wink[/size]
gbeinnn announcer tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by genieluv(f): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
please where is kwararafa? for all i know its a Hausa name for river Niger, same with songo and nasarawa.
Ebiras and Igalas are from Adamawa and taraba, they almost over run the hausas in their hey days, great warriors they are.

Kwararafa was a kingdom that existed centuries ago, the greatest in Central Nigeria and among the greatest in current Nigeria.
Read about it if u dont know it!

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by genieluv(f): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:

Yes we actually understand. For me i felt that the 'powers that be' do not want a christian to rule Kogi state, but since the supreme court had upheld Bello, then who are we?
So u guys prefer to have no govnor, no deputy than to have deputy (faleke under Bello)? Is that what u saying?
Re: Okun People/tribe by genieluv(f): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
Abeg ooo r u guys talking abt igbiras or Ogori pple? Bcus I live in kogi and Ave Bn with igbiras for a long time now.. And v not seen any igbira wit a Yoruba name. The ogoris r the one that bear Yoruba names very well . They even speak Yoruba fluently. Pls go do ur findings well.. I live with them and I knw wassup

I think u just have not come across them, but there are, i have come across them. I also gave u an example, SEN NURUDEEN OBATEMI (former senator of Kogi central), he was an ebira man.
Re: Okun People/tribe by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
lolzzzz, well i think you guys are quite popular on Nl this days, 1st time i saw your comment was last two or three weeks and they were hilarious, keep it up girl you guys are just too funny.
hello our new frnd wink
Iamnawty wassup
Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Iamhatey:
hello our new frnd wink
Iamn
awty wassup
yo yo yo cool cool
Re: Okun People/tribe by masseratti: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
genieluv:

Kwararafa was a kingdom that existed centuries ago, the greatest in Central Nigeria and among the greatest in current Nigeria.
Read about it if u dont know it!
i love history I don't know, but Av never heard of kwararafa btw, we learn every day, if you don't mind can you refer me to any link i can learn about them?
thanks.
Re: Okun People/tribe by masseratti: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Iamhatey:
hello our new frnd wink
Iamnawty wassup
lolz, am blushing seriously, i wish i av those memes ur friend use to express it.
You guys..... oh jeez am lost on words,
Werey niyin mehn.
Nd I love it.
How Was your day?

2 Likes

Re: Okun People/tribe by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
IamNawty:
yo yo yo cool cool
is dat a mistake? cool
Re: Okun People/tribe by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
#proudly_okun smiley

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by lagostokd: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2016
[/b]Nice write-up!

The word 'Okun' is not a tribe's name.

The word was coined by some people (Daniyan, Awoniyi, and co) when they wanted Yoruba people in Kogi to unite with the North against the popular interest of aligning with their kit and kin in the West.
They felt using the word Yoruba to describe indigenous Yoruba people of Kogi will further jeopardise their selfish interest of aligning Kogi Yoruba with the North. Awoniyi was the secretary to the Sultan of Sokoto then, and one major agenda of the Sultan was to further extend her control tentacles. (Remember they were already ruling Ilorin then).
According to history, some Fulani/Nupe TRIBE were appointed by the British colonial masters to be local heads of some villages and towns in present day Yoruba land in Kogi before people revolted and removed them forcefully (Research on Yagba ko ibon which means Yagba rejects ibon - ibon is what Yagba calls the Nupe).

Indigenous Yoruba people in Kogi has many dialects which are slightly different from each other but they all have a uniform way of greeting.

The uniform way of greeting is Okun, just like the uniform way of greeting in Igbomina land is Ekun.

Okun omo - greeting a child
Okun baba, Okun ope - greeting an elderly man/father
Okun momo - greeting an elderly woman/mother

This unifying word was adopted by Daniyan and Awoniyi which they greatly promoted and brainwashed people to the extent that some people in this generation ascribe their TRIBE to be Okun. Remember, the objective of the word Okun by Daniyan and Awoniyi is to separate Kogi Yorubas from their kit and kin in the West.

There was nothing like Okun before - what was obtainable was Kabba district and Oyi Local government.

Remember, no TRIBE is called Okun - Okun is just a way of greeting by the Yorubas in Kogi State.

Geographically and historically, Yoruba part of Kogi is not in the North.

The traditional leaders of Yoruba land should develop an action plan on how to correct all the colonial and northern inspired injustice against the Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara State.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
lagostokd:

[/b]Nice write-up!

The word was coined by some people (Daniyan, Awoniyi, and co) when they wanted Yoruba people in Kogi to unite with the North against the popular interest of aligning with their kit and kin in the West.
They felt using the word Yoruba to describe indigenous Yoruba people of Kogi will further jeopardise their selfish interest of aligning Kogi Yoruba with the North. Awoniyi was the secretary to the Sultan of Sokoto then, and one major agenda of the Sultan was to further extend her control tentacles. (Remember they were already ruling Ilorin then).
According to history, some Fulani/Nupe TRIBE were appointed by the British colonial masters to be local heads of some villages and towns in present day Yoruba land in Kogi before people revolted and removed them forcefully (Research on Yagba ko ibon which means Yagba rejects ibon - ibon is what Yagba calls the Nupe).

Indigenous Yoruba people in Kogi has many dialects which are slightly different from each other but they all have a uniform way of greeting.

The uniform way of greeting is Okun, just like the uniform way of greeting in Igbomina land is Ekun.

This unifying word was adopted by Daniyan and Awoniyi which they greatly promoted and brainwashed people to the extent that some people in this generation ascribe their TRIBE to be Okun. Remember, the objective of the word Okun by Daniyan and Awoniyi is to separate Kogi Yorubas from their kit and kin in the West.

There was nothing like Okun before - what was obtainable was Kabba district and Oyi Local government.

Remember, no TRIBE is called Okun - Okun is just a way of greeting by the Yorubas in Kogi State.

The traditional leaders of Yoruba land should develop an action plan on how to correct all the colonial and northern inspired injustice against the Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara State.
awwww I just love u for this! God bless u and thank u. R u okun?
Re: Okun People/tribe by IamNawty(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
I am actually from dan iyan amd awoniyi village, it is so undeveloped eh!
lagostokd:

[/b]Nice write-up!

Re: Okun People/tribe by lagostokd: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
IamNawty:
awwww I just love u for this! God bless u and thank u. R u okun?
Lol
Like I said in my post, there's nothing like Okun tribe. Am a Yoruba from Kogi

1 Like

Re: Okun People/tribe by A190(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
These girls are very knowledgeable
Re: Okun People/tribe by Afam4eva(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Chai, this thread sweet die. See the way they shut down that lone voice that said he's Okun and not Yoruba. If an our Delta Igbo and Rivers Igbo peeps now dem for don come with matchets to come fight us. Why can't they learn from Okuns who embrace their heritage despite being in a different region from other Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Okun People/tribe by lavert: 3:42am On Aug 30, 2018
[left][/left] To those of you who are busy claiming that okun is Yoruba,pls give us real historical proofs forget about d iya agba lo je mi concerted stories as it holds no water,and mind u research has proven that okunland was long inhabited evn before ile ife,as the archeological artefacts founded in okunland has proven same.okun pple became yorubas through acculturation rather than descent, while other tribes such as the ebiras,igalas,binis itsekiri etc have been retracing their steps our okun youths due to fear of beign termed north are busy claiming Yoruba to their own peril.pls go check old okun names and their meanings in Yoruba ulld understand better that we are not Yoruba's.names like kabba,iyara,gbedde,ilai,mopa,ejuku,jege,amuro,akutukpa,otube,agbaja,obajana,tajimi ejiba,okunran,omi,ogbom,alu,ogale,aduge,kakun,ootu,egunbe,ayangan,olle,egboro,tsado,okumi,etc are not in any way related to Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me! / The Benin (igodomigodo) Moats - The Largest Man-made Earthworks In The World / Why Do White People Get Scared Of The African Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.