Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? (1691 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Why Was Jonah Angry When Ninevah Repented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
can you marry a repented prostitute?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by KunleOshob(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
Are you thinking of marrying one?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by duduspace(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
If there is are no permanent damages to vital body parts, why not?  undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by DeepSight(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
Why not? Remeber Evita? Eva Peron - Argentina's great ex-first lady, loved as a God by the Masses around the world?

She started life as a prostitute in an ordinary brothel.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Playboy2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
Yes i can marry a truely repented prostitute but not the tpia type.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

Yes i can marry a truely repented prostitute since my mama is one
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Abuzola(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
Tpia is an imprudent witch
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

my mother is an imprudent bitch and witch
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by DeepSight(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
Banom/ Tpia - What's the beef, i ask yet again?

Banom, dont you think as a gentleman you are going overboard? I would not address any woman the way you do.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
I really dont mind since whoever ends up with them will have to cope with their downlow (homosexual) and brutish mindset.

so keep it rolling.

Branom especially wink

abuzola is small fry like branom but he gets distracted occasionally because he has to run up and down making sure all is well with extremist islam.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by mazaje(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

I really dont mind since whoever ends up with them will have to cope with their downlow and brutish mindset.

so keep it rolling.

Branom especially wink

abuzola is small fry

Tpia baby kiss kiss whats the problem? what are all these guys against you?. . . .Do I need to buy a gun to drive them off?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Playboy2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
Deep Sight:

Banom/ Tpia - What's the beef, i ask yet again?

Banom, dont you think as a gentleman you are going overboard? I would not address any woman the way you do.

You consider a witch like tpia a human ? and a woman in that matter ? Common deap sight, this is the most disappointing statement i have ever heard from you.,
What happened, she witched you ? ohh dont worry i will call May kelly to cast out the demon she has put in you, is just a pity.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
mazaje:

Tpia baby kiss kiss whats the problem? what are all these guys against you?. . . .Do I need to buy a gone to drive them off?

no guy is against me jare.

You just keep working on disproving those fables and frauds in the bible wink

sweetie cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

You consider a witch like my mama a human ? and a woman in that matter ? Common deap sight, this is the most disappointing statement i have ever heard from you.,
What happened, my mama witched you ? ohh dont worry i will call May kelly to cast out the demon she has put in you, is just a pity.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by mazaje(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

You consider a witch like tpia a human ? and a woman in that matter ? Common deap sight, this is the most disappointing statement i have ever heard from you.,
What happened, she witched you ? ohh dont worry i will call May kelly to cast out the demon she has put in you, is just a pity.

kai I get gun ohhh. . .you wan make I come shoot you for leg? Why you dey worry tpia?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Abuzola(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
The world need to know that this woman is a witch and a fraud, can't you see how the black witch use to edit people's quote. What a useless life the life of witching, she has eaten up her children
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
ok, I'll be out for a late lunch now.

branom keep vommitting diarrhea.

abuzola keep swallowing and regurgitating shit.

I'll catch up with y'all when I get later.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by mazaje(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

no guy is against me jare.

You just keep working on disproving those fables and frauds in the bible wink

sweetie cheesy

OK baby. . . kisses all over your sweet body kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

The world need to know that my mama woman is a witch and a fraud, can't you see how my black witch and bitch mother use to edit people's quote.  What a useless life the life of witching, she has eaten up her children
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Playboy2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Mazaje,

You" my own bone man, in a conspiracy against me ? because of a witch ? Ohh i never believe this in a million times.  Ogaga and okija JuJu will hear this.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by mazaje(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

@ Mazaje,

You" my own bone man, in a conspiracy against me ? because of a witch ? Ohh i never believe this i a million times.  Ogaga and okija JuJu will hear this.

Guy no vex ohh. . . I no dey ohh. . . .
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
mazaje:

OK baby. . . kisses all over your sweet body kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue

this guy- you want to corrupt me abi.

let me work on losing these 80 pounds (ie 150 kg) first then I'll be back to hear your sweet talk wink

you wan become mr tpia #3? E be like say you're bent on removing mr tpia #2 with the way you're going.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

@ Mazaje,

You" my own bone man, in a conspiracy against me ? because of my witch mama? Ohh i never believe this in a million times.  Ogaga and okija JuJu will hear this.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by mazaje(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

let me work on losing these 80 pounds (ie 150 kg) first then I'll be back to hear your sweet talk wink

you wan become mr tpia #3? E be like say you're bent on removing mr tpia #2 with the way you're going.

Sure baby. . . .I will love to be Mr Tpia number permanent. . . . Who be Mr Tpia Number 2? I get gun ohh. . .tell me who he is so that I will shoot his leg. . . .In fact I will shoot his 3rd leg and render it useless. . . .
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Abuzola(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
I thought i warned you playboy, see how the witch bewitched ur friend, you need to take him to atheist deliverance center. The old witch is perfect in her duty, i fear tpia the old witch o
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
mazaje:

Sure baby. . . .I will love to be Mr Tpia number permanent. . . . Who be Mr Tpia Number 2? I get gun ohh. . .tell me who he is so that I will shoot his leg. . . .In fact I will shoot his 3rd leg and render it useless. . . .

be careful what you wish for.

First requirement (after I've lost the 80 pounds) is you have to follow me to church and become a Christian.

Then you announce it on NL and type Jesus is Lord. Open a thread saying the same and abuse anyone who offers a contrary opinion.

Then you look up all the photos pertaining to tpia on NL, go to your local tv station, display them and tell whoever wants to hear, you'll walk two thousand miles to declare your commitment.

That might put you in the running perhaps. wink

sweetie. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Playboy2(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

Corrupt you ke , mazaje a virgin corrupting a dozen years dirty cheap prostitute, nawaoooo this is the funniest statement i have ever heard since this year.

tpia.:

Mazaje reject this in Jesus name Amen, i cover you with the blood of jesus christ, is not your potion in jesus name Amen,
Even when Offered 10billion bucks to become Mr tpia 100 dont accept it, reject it or expect untimely death.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by skfa1: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
duduspace:

If there is are no permanent damages to vital body parts, why not?  undecided

You mean if the engine is still ok?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

I thought i warned you playboy, see how my witch mama bewitched your friend, you need to take him to atheist deliverance center. The old witch is perfect in her duty, i fear my mama the old witch o

Playboy*:

Corrupt you ke , mazaje a virgin corrupting a dozen years dirty cheap prostitute, nawaoooo this is the funniest statement i have ever heard since this year.

Mazaje reject this in belial's name Amen, i cover you with the blood of belial, is not your potion in belial's name Amen,
Even when Offered 10billion bucks to become my mama's customer 100 dont accept it, reject it or expect untimely death.

can you two get a room
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by richcookie(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
technically speaking most women prostitute themselves. REgular protitute charges money upfront and when over case closed. Your girlfriend cost you money for her affection, so you see, prostitution just different style. Virgina is a powerfull weapon for it never goes out of style.
So the repented prostitute just have to close her legs for a few month and let the elasticity return to normal and she will be fine. Do you know how many other guys your girlfriend or wife tasted before you? NO!Good, then I rest my case!
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by duduspace(m): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2009
skfa1:

You mean if the engine is still ok?

Yes o, well oiled, excellent spark plugs and firing on all cylinders. So I can pull up to that bumper and floor the throttle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theists Threaten To Kill Atheists, Again. / How Many Days Did Christ Stay In The Grave / Enoch Adeboye & David Oyedepo Are slowpoke Pastors, Pure Cultists - Kemi Omololu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.