Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently (5218 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? / How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? / Which Biscuit Did U Eat More In Your Primary And Secondary Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by anochuko01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
debayun:
Him I don't know if this biscuit in Nigeria but the best biscuit to me is Digestive Fibre active that orange one its sold for #30 wink wink grin
Fibre active was my favorite back then....when it was still N10. But I'll rather buy two of cabin, than buy fibre.
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by debayun(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
anochuko01:

Fibre active was my favorite back then....when it was still N10. But I'll rather buy two of cabin, than buy fibre.

I will have to disagree, that biscuit is heaven
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by brandonobi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
anochuko01:
This is arguably the best biscuit in Nigeria presently. Everything about it just seem perfect, except that you'll hardly get satisfied with it coz you'll surely want to have more. It sells for fiftenn naira in my area, and I can't say how much I've spent on it already.
Have you tasted it? What do you think about it?
have u tasted jack n jill lasauane? not sure of dat spelling but anyhow sha
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by anochuko01(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
debayun:

I will have to disagree, that biscuit is heaven
Lol, I just tasted fibre to be sure of which is which. But I still prefer cabin o
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by anochuko01(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
brandonobi:
have u tasted jack n jill lasauane? not sure of dat spelling but anyhow sha
Never even heard of that sef
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by brandonobi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
anochuko01:
Never even heard of that sef
eyaaaa
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

pls mind ur bizness and while doing that,try and look up the word in dictionary
are u kidding me so ur now saying i shud check a dicko for tha word 'porosity' mehn this is sickening...gaddem it,what u wrote dont fit d context,instead of just accepting ur still forming Korrekt...get back to school

1 Like

Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by calmG(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
cool
anochuko01:
This is arguably the best biscuit in Nigeria presently. Everything about it just seem perfect, except that you'll hardly get satisfied with it coz you'll surely want to have more. It sells for fiftenn naira in my area, and I can't say how much I've spent on it already.
I concur cool
anochuko01:
I concur
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by drmikeadams(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
the best biscuit is short bread @#500..i dey carry am toast them babes and them open legs sharpaly grin
Re: The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

shut up my friend,grammarian,i too know
porosity entails void or emptiness...its just like saying "your level of emptiness"
since your that good at English,i wonder what your doing online while ur mates r making money as teachers or lecturers

Prof(mrs)You Too Know, porous porosity porosive does not mean empty or emptiness or any of its variations.... You must be empty-headed for you to classify teaching as a business where you can make money.... You lack basic education

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing / Girls Dance Showing Their Underwear- See Photo / Why Does A Lady Pussy Smells Awful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.