Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (31660 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Prince16: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
WesBreezy:
nna eeh! What are you saying baayi?
Eziokwu!......... 'thot I was d only one asking!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by casttlebarbz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
But my gf is a virgin and we have been dating for 2 years +
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
awelekiti:
It's possible she's a virgin. But she doesn't have to broadcast it. Not many adult who are virgin end up a responsible and respectful wife though so she should jus keep quiet. There was a lady I used to know. She could play with you an allow you to touch her body from her top to her waist an d what you want like with it. But once it gets to doing it with her, she'll flare up and disallow you. She's had broken relationships just because of this in the past. She's epitome of beauty. She's always dressed gorgeously and in an attractive manner. The day she told me the reason behind her refusal, I was shocked! I used to see her as promiscuous because of the way she easily meangled with men, even with her dressing. Not only did she tell me this, I confirmed it myself. This lady ended being my wife. Adokiye's case isn't a rare one cos we still have her type around. My wife was 29 when we got married while I was 30 and I still met her a virgin at that age.
Yea, there are exceptions. But this particular girl I have seen her pix and even had opportunity to meet her in an event doesn't look like a virgin to me.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you? And how old? I do take people for their word. But you have to swear under oath you are. You dath probably got deflowered at teen? Prove me wrong
mhisbliss:
smh i dont have to boast, the only person i have to convince is me
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
I need to physically confirm this news. Tell her to book an appointment (gloves and condoms would be required for the test).......................
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
@LorDBolton Arabian girls does that buh I don't know much about our African girls
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Youngpo413: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
mhisbliss:
a hard feat to achieve you've got my admiration for life
not a hard feat, it's simple as ABC.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by joeace2020(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
lol... Virgin. Say something i don't know
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dovelike are you a Virgin?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
Are you? And how old? I do take people for their word. But you have to swear under oath you are. You dath probably got deflowered at teen? Prove me wrong
am a teenager, proudly one and like i said earlier i dont need to convince anyone but me
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bendozaUche(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
same thing i was thinking..
i ave dated three gals..all virgins!
im trynna b sure..d next wont!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
That means you still yet to be visited with the turbulent storm of urge. Well let see how long you can hold onto your pride. But sha u hv hot legs...a little temptress
mhisbliss:
am a teenager, proudly one and like i said earlier i dont need to convince anyone but me
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Realhommie(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
mamachizzy:
I so hate ladies who do this shit. virgin or not, it ain't nobodys' biz. ur sex life should be personal!!!
#Word

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by davibid: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Private jet for virginity shocked

Hmmmmm

Let me contact Dangote if he'll be interested.

cheesy
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by bogolobango(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
You never ripe sef
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Othankz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Make she dey decieve her self. With dat curves and boobs. #my gradma is still a virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cardoctor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lets check the meter first.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by kingphilip(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
mamachizzy:
I so hate ladies who do this shit. virgin or not, it ain't nobodys' biz. ur sex life should be personal!!!
by their fruits we shall know them
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Feanah(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Curves have nothing to do with this.It's just how God created her.Doesn't in anyway prove that she isn't one of the few ladies on earth who respect their body so much.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by foreverkind1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yeah ,that's true ,she's a secondary virgin .she as slept with 4-6 guys
1-3 guys, primary virgjn
4-6.guys ,secondary bring
7 to lipsrsealed tertiary virgin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
A lady will indulge in MouthAction and still calls herself a virgin....smh

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by mhisbliss(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
That means you still yet to be visited with the turbulent storm of urge. Well let see how long you can hold onto your pride. But sha u hv hot legs...a little temptress
urge you say, Hehehehe am not a temptress
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Abi. I've personally met 15/16 year olds who take it in the a*s cos they don't wanna loose their virginity yet.

Hymen protection grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Story story
Story
Once upon a time
Time time... grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Feanah(f): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
awelekiti:
It's possible she's a virgin. But she doesn't have to broadcast it. Not many adult who are virgin end up a responsible and respectful wife though so she should just keep quiet. There was a lady I used to know. She could play with you an allow you to touch her body from her top to her waist and do what you like with it. But once it gets to doing it with her, she'll flare up and disallow you. She's had broken relationships just because of this in the past. She's epitome of beauty. She's always dressed gorgeously and in an attractive manner. The day she told me the reason behind her refusal, I was shocked! I used to see her as promiscuous because of the way she easily meangled with men, even with her dressing. Not only did she tell me this, I confirmed it myself. This lady ended being my wife. Adokiye's case isn't a rare one cos we still have her type around. My wife was 29 when we got married while I was 30 and I still met her a virgin at that age.

lol ..I know ladies who're 30+ and virgins,I guess your wife can reach that age too,if she hadn't met you and married.You can easily preserve your dignity for the right person if you really want to,no big deal.Being from the north..these kind of things don't surprise me because it's the norm to always wait till after marriage.It's actually the other way round...surprises when I see a northern girl who isn't married and isn't a virgin especially the Hausa or Fulani.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by LorDBolton(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
bogolobango:
@LorDBolton Arabian girls does that buh I don't know much about our African girls

Baba the uninitiated don't knw.

I'm talking of my experience as a teenager back in 2006/2007 o, not now that it's very rampant.

Sadly on this NL plenty pikin dey I for yarn u some kray stories but make em no gimme wrong tag 4 here.

It's even more rampant these days the only thing is the 'approach' if they feel you're a 'good' guy they won't bring it up but if u just a fun guy they don't expect anything from (marriage). You'd be surprised.

Or don't u know naija girls are even taking over the prostitution market in dubai? They take it in the asss over there wella too.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Dshocker(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bloody liar she is
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by AngelAhnie(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
In the night
you still dey whatsapp?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by goingape1: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
even my pennnis no react undecided
virgin my a ssss.com

useless naija women

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
lonelydora:

I learnt that too much pressing of the bobby makes it fuller during teenage. grin grin
Hahahaha. Biologically imposible

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
Not you can find them. While excluding yourself? Brag with yourself or u have been swallowing a lot of forbidden cucumbers?
Ok
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
bogolobango:
Dovelike are you a Virgin?
Million dollar question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Helen Paul Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) / E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.