Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (31694 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2016
bogolobango:
@rokiatu you gat dah ass of righteousness yr dp is bae
thanks.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by TerrorSquad147: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Babangida70:
This Babalawo should kuku tell me that he won't do the charm for me instead of beating around the bush.........
Which one is "I should go and bring a virgin from UNILAG
grin grin grin

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Ebayray:

Smh for you. Like virgins are not human beings?
Timid ke? I laugh in Bangladesh. sad

It may not be 100% but the few ones I dated back in the days were.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Flekky21(f): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Says experience. grin Are you one?
, Lol, Am Proudly African. If U Are A .V. Then I Am

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2016
rokiatu:
It ain't easy at all. Well done sister.
most uncivilized guys don't know that it's not all ladies that have the same sex-meter. lots of ladies are not just interested in all these distractions.

there are also lots of guys like that too.
to me, I don't take a sexfreak serious in any way
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cuteralph101(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2016
splendid22:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/stop-calling-gay-im-virgin-adokiye-begs/
I met my gf @ 23 a virgin...shes most beautiful just that she fat a little
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by JayJayGee: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2016
lonelydora:
Which kind virgin she be with all those curves and full bobby? And to even think she's a Kalabari (No offence intended) girl sef. Abeg, make Una leave am.

my guy u sabi... those people ehn... especially their girls... I've had a lot of dealings with them

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by sukkot: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

cheesy grin
bros me ekaro Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Flekky21:
, Lol, Am Proudly African. If U Are A .V. Then I Am

Hahahahaha. I am a secondary virgin after 2 kids, and the third on the way.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by skyenitan04(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2016
lolz..but what...d hole don leak ? lolz..bad mind
Poorboy:
hmmm, how i wish it was you... But
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Flekky21(f): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Hahahahaha. I am a secondary virgin after 2 kids, and the third on the way.
lol, Am Proud Of You.If Ur A Sec Virgin Then Am A Clean .V. To.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2016
lonelydora:

It may not be 100% but the few ones I dated back in the days were.

Lolz, ok I see.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Poorboy: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2016
skyenitan04:
lolz..but what...d hole don leak ? lolz..bad mind
u know na lol
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Virgin with that hip? Virgins are usually timid, no curves, and no full bobby. Forget it.

So this is how shallow you could think??
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by lonelydora: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2016
chuxyfranklin:

So this is how shallow you could think??

Deeper than yours, bro.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
cyrilamx:
Not you can find them. While excluding yourself? Brag with yourself or u have been swallowing a lot of forbidden cucumbers?

Why is cucumber forbidden Is pu*sy forbidden for guys too?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Too much cucumber will wound you ooo. Reading ur post already increase my adrenaline. You go sweet shacheesy cheesy cheesy
uzolexis:

Why is cucumber forbidden Is pu*sy forbidden for guys too?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
Too much cucumber will wound you ooo. Reading ur post already increase my adrenaline. You go sweet shacheesy cheesy cheesy

Cucumber is meant to be eaten.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by prela(f): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2016
lonelydora:

Virgin with that hip? Virgins are usually timid, no curves, and no full bobby. Forget it.

based on your which research?

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Which medium of eating? Is through the mouth or thigh-eating? The way young ladies buy cucumber now from the market n gift shops..both naturally produced on the soil and medically produced in labs is alarming. Can u tell me what I am missing why the upsurge in purchase dear? Hope u don't eat the latter cucumber?
uzolexis:

Cucumber is meant to be eaten.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
Which medium of eating? Is through the mouth or thigh-eating? The way young ladies buy cucumber now from the market n gift shops..both naturally produced on the soil and medically produced in labs is alarming. Can u tell me what I am missing why the upsurge in purchase dear? Hope u don't eat the latter cucumber?
Dunno what you are talking about.
This is the only cucumber I know

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by okotv(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2016
uzolexis:

lol...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2016
uzolexis:

how do you eat this? Through your mouth or thigh?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
how do you eat this? Through your mouth or thigh?

Cucumber can be eaten through one's thigh shocked shocked shocked . I learn new things everyday on NL.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2016
That is a euphemism for ladies using it to pleasure themselves when it Hot under and no Adam in view.
uzolexis:

Cucumber can be eaten through one's thigh shocked shocked shocked . I learn new things everyday on NL.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
That is a euphemism for ladies using it to pleasure themselves when it Hot under and no Adam in view.

I know,was just being sarcastic.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin by cyrilamx(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
uzolexis:

I know,was just being sarcastic.
so u have tasted thigh-cucumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Ubi Franklin Shows Off His Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.