Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls (3844 Views)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by oduastates: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
The ruling party is appealing to the dumb votes
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by ITbomb(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ghana ruling party is IPOD

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by AnambraDota: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aladin and his Genie Lamp grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by selch(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Imagine,? Even Ghana dey laugh us,

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by bishopkay: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari must probe Ghana. Hahahahahahaha this kind thing can pain. Oya zombies over to y'all

5 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by chachanga: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
The article read like an epitaph on a tombstone....damn!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by drss(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
it is official! buari is now d undesputed world champion of failure before d international community.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by nduchucks: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
PointB:

Excerpts from:
King Bubu and The Rise of Stone
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/09/07/king-bubu-rise-stone/

You still dey here with this King Bubu crap ko?

Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi blokos cool
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by arabbunkum: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
That's a good writeup from a Ghanian Wailer. I can't wait to read a reply from a Ghanian Zombie.
But come to think of it, Nigerians made a fatal error.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by ikechu1: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The worst is that Buhari want to sell Nigeria to Dangote.

You are joking right?
If this is true, then why are some forcing one nigeria on others.
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by PointB: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
nduchucks:

You still dey here with this King Bubu crap ko?

Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi blokos cool

Hehehehe my fulani brother, King Bubu cluelessness is just too mega to ignore.

Even though I dey like I no dey, I just can't ignore King Bubu crass ignorance and laxity. Documenting his incompetence is a task that must be done.

Ensure you read every last chapter of his brazen incompetency.

www.hotchapters.com

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by bennyann: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if Nana ado should win because Nigeria and Ghana seems to follow the same path in terms of politics. E.g similarities in the death of Atta Mills and Yar'Adua - which led to Mahama, the then vice President being sworn in as the President just as GEJ.
So I wouldn't be surprised at all if Nana ado, the "GMB of Ghana" eventually wins the election.
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by JimiOgunlola: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ghanians are very educated peeps, they don't have 70 million illiterate muslim pro-dullard Almajiris and Afonjas that will vote a fellow illiterate.
They have a sound electoral system, so no child voters like we have in the biggest Zoo of Africa.

Ghanians are ready to learn, so i'm sure they are already running from the 'fake change' promised by charlartans who just want to make their daughters fly first class for 13 million naira and buy 45million naira crocodile handbags for their wives like the Presidiot in aso-rock, the bumbling dolt of daura himself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
EternalTruths:
Aressa come and defend your grandfather

Beremx where you dey.? You follow vote this curse. grin
The disgrace don start no be today

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by Richy4(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
WOW!!! so the Ghanaians are running way from CHANGE....This very simple word that confused majority of Nigerians till date.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by EnEnPeecee: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chai!
I feel so shamed with the way we were been ridiculed today by ordinary Ghana.
Look at the mockery Buhari brought upon Nigeria. Look at the shame. Look at the insults. Look at the disappointment.
Indeed, Buhari is a certified DULLARD !

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by Ayoola171(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
But what concerns Nigeria and Ghana election?

America voted Change in 2008 and Obama delivered it.

Nigeria voted Change in 2015 and Buhari is delivering pain.

If Ghana want Change, the performance of the Change agents depends on them.

Ghanaians should please leave Nigeria out of their politics.

I think there is always room for comparison in order for one to make effective and efficient decision. I think the man has not done badly by comparing those individual figures and pointing at what they possessed in common, so it left for Ghanaians to choose between the options available before them. From my heart anyway, am wishing them best of luck, recession no be rice and beans oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by basilo101: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Afonjas, you all are needed here to take bullets from Ghana for the Dullar.d as usual. Where is sarrki??

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wailers international, ?? ?? ?
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by decomaniaboss(f): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
From Ugandans to Ghanaians. Hahahaha. We sabi una.
you forgot Kenyans cheesy wey na only run they sabi...but they dey laugh naija grin grin
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by dubemnaija: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
From Ugandans to Ghanaians. Hahahaha. We sabi una.

Zombie grand patron
Re: Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls by chinjo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
My God My God why has thou forsaken Nigeria? If it is possible let this cup (Buhari) pass away. Not our will but let ur will be done in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Shares Picture Under Arrest At Airport / The Ages Of Consent To Sex Around The World / This Was How The British Spread Christianity In The 20th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.