Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC (3842 Views)

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by OlikaRay: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2020
OLIKA REPORTERS NEWS can authoritatively report that the decamping of the incumbent Governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki with his faction which constitutes over 80% of Edo State Chapter of the All Progressive Congress, APC, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has been signed sealed and delivered.

The governor will be leaving the ruling party within the next three to four days owing to te irreconcilable differences between him and the national chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole which led to his disqualification from the APC primary.

Our correspondent in Benin spoke a very reliable source, a close aide to the governor who witnessed where and when the talks were....

https://olikareportersnews.com/breaking-obaseks-movement-into-pdp-confirmed-moves-with-80-of-edo-apc/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by majamajic(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2020
I like this Edo movie, it has lots of suspense, I hope the actor survives cos this baba boss is winning
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by tunderay(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2020
80 percent of Edo APC? How on earth can that happen? Even some of his cabinet members already informed him they are not moving to another party, talkless of a party structure under the control of Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by seanfer(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
I laugh. 80% indeed. Someone who doesn’t have all the state party excos in his camp.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Heffalump(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is no longer breaking news.

This news has been in the public domain and we are all loving it.

Another epoch history is in the making. It will be a holy testament to the fact that "All men are free in this world" according to God's desire, except for those who want to be slaves in the hands of some few manipulators and slave masters.

.....none sense undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by heykims(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Uuh, na 150% of South South APC. Olodo reporter.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Nadaken: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
H
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by krokronyash(f): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fake as my left nyash.
angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope and pray they will not use federal might against anybody in Edo. Let Edo people chose what is right for them.

What happened in Lagos state in 2019 shows education is not golden. For a people who were praising Ambode just one week to him losing out to turn and condemn him as evil tells a lot how much power god fathers could summon. Ambode didn't behave like a seasoned politician entrusting his political structure in the hands of Tinubu just going to bow to him as his father.

Question I ask useless nairalanders who always worry us with "Dont bite the finger that fed you" is "who made Tinubu governor of Lagos state". Surely somebody sponsored him. Why did the person not have strong control over him and even direct what he will do? Is it that he was smart enough to bite the finger that fed him? Uneducated people glorifying god fathers leaving the poor masses in check. How has god fatherism benefited us. I remembered Adedibu, the strong man of Ibadan politics. I remember Tony Anenih. I remember Jim Nwobodo. I remember the Uba family who even abducted Chris Ngige. All god fathers have common attitude. Their pocket. Their influence etc.

Was it not IBB that made Obasanjo president? Did not Obasanjo smartly dismantle his influence in PDP?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by mygee2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oshiomole is a hypocrite he once said he fought Gof fatherism in Edo now he wan become God father
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by timibare(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
PDPfc is about to sign a clinical Midfielder (obaseki) from APCfc for an undisclosed fee....stay tuned don't go anywhere, we bring u more updates from TimibareFM109.5FM
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by SoftP(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wayo blogger
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by honeyB2018: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
tunderay:
80 percent of Edo APC? How on earth can that happen? Even some of his cabinet members already informed him they are not moving to another party, talkless of a party structure under the control of Oshiomole

Did you understand what 80% out of 100% means?
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by tunderay(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
honeyB2018:

Did you understand what 80% out of 100% means?
What is there to understand? when you say 80 percent of APC , do you know what that means? A man that did not even have any structure, you are now talking about 80 percent .

if you say 80 percent of his cabinet members I will understand , not APC . So oga forget it, he's drowned already.
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
He moved with empty barrels

Oshiomole has the APC apparatus in Edo State

Children of hate can masturbate on this till Jesus come
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
honeyB2018:

[s]Did you understand what 80% out of 100% means?[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by manuelreports: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki willl win under PDP all he need to do is to strike a deal with the men that matters in Edo politics.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by allthingsgood: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lolz

Obaseki is just a wriggling snake whose head has just been cut off. His political career is over, all that remains is just find something to cover face
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Jesusloveyou: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
tunderay:
someone that has never won his poling unit ward and council in any election.
If PDP accept, he can't even boast of 10% vote in the main election

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Jesusloveyou: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
mygee2:
Oshiomole is a hypocrite he once said he fought Gof fatherism in Edo now he wan become God father
and PDP will be puppet to obaseki
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Jesusloveyou: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
seanfer:
I laugh. 80% indeed. Someone who doesn’t have all the state party excos in his camp.
Jesusloveyou:
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Jesusloveyou: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I hope and pray they will not use federal might against anybody in Edo. Let Edo people chose what is right for them.

What happened in Lagos state in 2019 shows education is not golden. For a people who were praising Ambode just one week to him losing out to turn and condemn him as evil tells a lot how much power god fathers could summon. Ambode didn't behave like a seasoned politician entrusting his political structure in the hands of Tinubu just going to bow to him as his father.

Question I ask useless nairalanders who always worry us with "Dont bite the finger that fed you" is "who made Tinubu governor of Lagos state". Surely somebody sponsored him. Why did the person not have strong control over him and even direct what he will do? Is it that he was smart enough to bite the finger that fed him? Uneducated people glorifying god fathers leaving the poor masses in check. How has god fatherism benefited us. I remembered Adedibu, the strong man of Ibadan politics. I remember Tony Anenih. I remember Jim Nwobodo. I remember the Uba family who even abducted Chris Ngige. All god fathers have common attitude. Their pocket. Their influence etc.

Was it not IBB that made Obasanjo president? Did not Obasanjo smartly dismantle his influence in PDP?
why is okowa still loyal to ibori?

In 2016, PDP insulted oshomole that he is godfather to obaseki, and obaseki did not advised oshomole not to campaign for him or single handedly pick him.
Can anybody do that even against his enemy.?
Obaseki is worst than devil.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by Niaja4real(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
krokronyash:
Fake as my left nyash.
angry

Your left nyash is padded, I can see.
You honest die
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by mygee2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
and PDP will puppet to obaseki
Apc PDp they are just two faced coin
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by waziri4biz: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
tunderay:
You can't help it. You're a chronic liar
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by tunderay(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
waziri4biz:

You can't help it. You're a chronic liar
E reach make person pity you. Accept my condolence . lol
Re: BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC by tunderay(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
Thank you my brother. someone that dont have any structure, those that will follow him will do so because his pocket is fat, they want to make sure they get their share even in defeat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha / Can Someone Please Sue Fg For Blocking Phone Services In Abuja? / National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.