Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What You Need To Create U.s.a Paypal Verified Global Account To Fight Recession - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Create U.s.a Paypal Verified Global Account To Fight Recession (529 Views)

Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. / Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World / How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Create U.s.a Paypal Verified Global Account To Fight Recession by daviesao1: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
THIS IS NOT FREE INFO ON USA PAYPAL. JUST AN ADVICE! angry

In this time of global recession, especially the Nigeria situation as naira is falling against U.S Dollars. Those who have dollars in their account or selling dollars

are having GOLDS. They dont even want to sell it!

As we pray for our Naira to VALUED-UP again or better than dollar, you too can still hijacked this opportunity to

1. make dollars in your paypal account and sell it.

2. You can as well use your EARNED dollars to buy product or services so that you dont use Naira to buy high-priced dollars

Which means you need to have GLOBAL VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE DOLLARS for your product or service.

In fact if you don't know what to sell online, I will guide you to some profitable systems.

You MUST HAVE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO HAVE FREEDOM OF RECEIVING MONEY ANYWHERE ACROSS THE GLOBE

To create a PAYPAL ACCOUNT YOU NEED:
1. New email account
2. VPN software. (desktop or cloud based)
3. Credit card to activate (There is a trick here)
4. U.S.A Phone service provider (app or real person but not voice-mail)
5. Virtual expert to help you connect the whole process to make it friendly to paypal.

But I really want to help. If getting all these may be a challenge, then let me help you to do everything. Though not free but I'll give you free hand to CHOOSE OR NAME ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT TO PAY shocked!!! and I will create a U.S.A VERIFIED GLOBAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR YOU. Just make sure the amount is reasonable because at present to open legitimate USA VERIFIED paypal ACCOUNT IS N15,000 (Dont be scared by that amount because you have more than 30 hours from now to GIVE ANY AMOUNT YOU WISH). This is not "DONE AND RUN" system but genuine one.

REACH MY WHATSAPP 08023904299

JUST NAME THE AMOUNT and I will get to work to help you get INDEPENDENT FREEDOM to RECEIVE DOLLAR FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

THE SERVICE ENDS 11:59AM ON TUESDAY 4TH OF OCTOBER 2016! THIS IS TO CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENT

WISH YOU FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE ALWAYS

(1) (Reply)

Supply To Julius Berger / 12 Negative Habits Of Unhappy And Unsuccessful People / This Woman Bought $10 Scratchcard To Mock Her Husband; See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.