Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World (5273 Views)

Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. / Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / What You Need To Create U.s.a Paypal Verified Global Account To Fight Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2016
I just make this post to let you know that you can still achieve your desired result without using illegal means or cheat.
When you read many post on paypal,people discussed it like plague as if its not possible to open USA Phone Verified Paypal account,therefore they are going thru stress of using skrill or payoneer etc. All these are good but they are not as cheaper as Paypal when purchasing online. Also paypal remain the largest and most acceptable online merchant and payment processing company.

You can open Unlimited USA Paypal account to sell your product. seriously I am not kidding you, here is mine that I have been using.
I know you are scared of paypal may frozen your account See,you just need to wise up and do the needy. After,those who are selling the paypal dollars to you are getting their too from somewhere.

At Nairaland here you have sacrified your time, read a lot about making money,burning credits, airtime,browsing fee etc But what action are you taking?

Pal! Dont continue to be a spectator here undecided START TAKING ACTION.START MAKING THINGS REAL AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR SUCCESS STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU TO GRAB. Have a beautiful day.

3 Likes

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by lailuvly: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
i will like you to help me in opening a verified paypal account that i can use for online payment
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
lailuvly:
i will like you to help me in opening a verified paypal account that i can use for online payment

Actually, Lailuvly, your request made me had a rethink to help two people open the Verified USA Paypal account but the 2 people must meet the following;
1. More than a year on Nairaland (That shows a good Nairalander Family)
2. Must be contributing positively to nairaland i.e post good and helpful post (Because Oga Seun Osewa has really help us and sacrificed to grow this forum, so we too must continue doing the same)
3. Tell me what you want to use it for (because some will just waste the effort)

You fulfilled the No 1 and 2. respond to no 3 and I will help you with other one more person.

But if your purpose of having Paypal is to make payment online, your Nigerian paypal can do that for you without stress. Just go to paypal site and register then link your Visa or Mastercard with it.

Happy day guy
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by lailuvly: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
I meet up your criteria. I have been a regular contributor on nairaland and it has help me build me career line. I learn alot from this forum and I always advertise to young Nigerian who are look for job to do the same. My family members know me and Nairaland and they visit the site too. I am an importer but with exchange rate now. importation becomes tough and i learn that if I open a verified Us paypal. i can enjoyed a reduced rate. that is my reason. i need to learn how to use it from guru like you. thanks in anticipation
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
lailuvly:
I meet up your criteria. I have been a regular contributor on nairaland and it has help me build me career line. I learn alot from this forum and I always advertise to young Nigerian who are look for job to do the same. My family members know me and Nairaland and they visit the site too. I am an importer but with exchange rate now. importation becomes tough and i learn that if I open a verified Us paypal. i can enjoyed a reduced rate. that is my reason. i need to learn how to use it from guru like you. thanks in anticipation

okay, I wish you success in your business.
Send me your details on whatsapp to help you create it. 08023904299
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by lailuvly: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
what information do you need
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by mcwinas3(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
I need you to help me pay a subscription online using your PayPal account. pls let me have your whatsapp no or email so that we can chat privately.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
lailuvly:
what information do you need

Text your legal name to the number above thru whatsapp.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
mcwinas3:
I need you to help me pay a subscription online using your PayPal account. pls let me have your whatsapp no or email so that we can chat privately.

No problem. Put your whatsapp number here. I'll contact you.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Fedric(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
bro, i need the USA paypal also, please i will very greatful if you can help me. i meet your requirement, please help a brother
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Fedric(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
i am into expired domain business, mini importation business, and also a youtuber. please i have been searching for ways to get a US paypal account. i will be greatful if you could assist me in getting one.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by morgan2p(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
pls OP, i have a paypal account that is limited because of US phone number. Pls can you help me out on this so i can withdraw my money out of it. thanks alot
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by mcwinas3(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=daviesao1 post=49006516]
No problem. Put your whatsapp number here. I'll contact you.[/quote ]

My whatsapp no is 07064441573. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
bro thanks for the info, i have a Paypal account (USA Paypal).

i have used it to withdraw but i havent done the mobile number verification.

Please help.

080-3488-3821 is my WhatsApp number.

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by kennypoju(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Am into online importation i have payoneer master card i will like to have unlimited paypal account for me to pay my seller..email- fountainimpact@gmail.com
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by carik(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
daviesao1:

Actually, Lailuvly, your request made me had a rethink to help two people open the Verified USA Paypal account but the 2 people must meet the following;
1. More than a year on Nairaland (That shows a good Nairalander Family)
2. Must be contributing positively to nairaland i.e post good and helpful post (Because Oga Seun Osewa has really help us and sacrificed to grow this forum, so we too must continue doing the same)
3. Tell me what you want to use it for (because some will just waste the effort)

You fulfilled the No 1 and 2. respond to no 3 and I will help you with other one more person.

But if your purpose of having Paypal is to make payment online, your Nigerian paypal can do that for you without stress. Just go to paypal site and register then link your Visa or Mastercard with it.

Happy day guy

Bro can I also get a US paypal account. I need to get my fiverr funds into my Nigerian account. I have a nigerian paypal acct linked to the fiverr's but the restrictions kwa.

Kindly help out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by entreprenuer101(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Pls Sir, I also have a PayPal acct , n I've been having issues withdrawing from PayPal.... Please teach n show us how to do it....please

1 Like

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenkenn:
bro thanks for the info, i have a Paypal account (USA Paypal).

i have used it to withdraw but i havent done the mobile number verification.

Please help.

080-3488-3821 is my WhatsApp number.

No problem. I have messaged you on Whatsapp.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
entreprenuer101:
Pls Sir, I also have a PayPal acct , n I've been having issues withdrawing from PayPal.... Please teach n show us how to do it....please

Is your account U.S A verified or Nigeria paypal account?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
kennypoju:
Am into online importation i have payoneer master card i will like to have unlimited paypal account for me to pay my seller..email- fountainimpact@gmail.com

Hi Kenny,
Nice to know that you are an Importer.
On U.S.A Paypal phone verified account, it is a paid service. I only promised to do it for 2 people free and I have chosen them.
I can only mellow the charges for you if you really want it.
Have a nice day.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by beajjay(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thank goodness for coming across a post like this....I'm a freelancer working on fiverr and freelancer......withdrawing my funds has been a major problem....payoneer card hasn't arrived since over 4 months now.
Please help me with a paypal account...this will really help greatly.. God Bless you bro!
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Fingerprinter(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
morgan2p:
pls OP, i have a paypal account that is limited because of US phone number. Pls can you help me out on this so i can withdraw my money out of it. thanks alot

Go to Playstore, download textplus. It's an app. Use it to get a US number. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Dajugba: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
daviesao1:
I just make this post to let you know that you can still achieve your desired result without using illegal means or cheat.
When you read many post on paypal,people discussed it like plague as if its not possible to open USA Phone Verified Paypal account,therefore they are going thru stress of using skrill or payoneer etc. All these are good but they are not as cheaper as Paypal when purchasing online. Also paypal remain the largest and most acceptable online merchant and payment processing company.

You can open Unlimited USA Paypal account to sell your product. seriously I am not kidding you, here is mine that I have been using.
I know you are scared of paypal may frozen your account See,you just need to wise up and do the needy. After,those who are selling the paypal dollars to you are getting their too from somewhere.

At Nairaland here you have sacrified your time, read a lot about making money,burning credits, airtime,browsing fee etc But what action are you taking?

Pal! Dont continue to be a spectator here undecided START TAKING ACTION.START MAKING THINGS REAL AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR SUCCESS STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU TO GRAB. Have a beautiful day.

Good evening op, Happy weekend! And top of your day to you. I read through your post, and I'm qualified for your listed criterias that may qualify a nairaland user. I've been on Nl for years, and have also tried my possible best to assist anyone that I could help, either by counselling or help promoting interesting thread that could add reflectable values to anyone. You can check my profile, and read most of my previous comment on other thread. To make a remark on one of my previous thread I careted middle last month, where I've been able to empowered more than ten persons, which you could also see that on my created thread. Now, to why I need a legitimate paypal? I have showed them how to make funds, and not being able to access it may become futile efforts, and because I'm concern about their progress as well as mine, having a paypal will enable them do easily cashout, which I also educate them on how to go about having a legal paypal to enable them cut cost of spending after making funds, where by spend much on third party. I hope you see things from a better perspective of mine. Do have a wonderful evening. Cheer. And I look forward to read your positive feedback.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by WalkerMichael(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Go to Playstore, download textplus. It's an app. Use it to get a US number. Thank me later

Seconded. Op I'm not here to spoil your biz or whatever I just need to helpguys who are in dire need of a us PayPal account to ease buying and withdrawal majorly. Please everyone should send me a text on whatsapp, I'll be creating a group for that and teach everyone for free. Zero 8 one 8 one 6 six 1 four 8 zero. Thanks
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by beajjay(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
daviesao1:

OP, you're simply the best!!!!
Guys! I just got my paypal account from this man in less than 1 hour....about to complete my debit card linking, just little issues with GTBank...
I just have to take this time out to thank this Man...communication was great, friendly and it was just a sweet experience all the way...was busy watching Nigeria vs Tanzania while he was doing the great job. Now I can confidently withdraw from fiverr!!
Thanks again bro...
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Seconded. Op I'm not here to spoil your biz or whatever I just need to helpguys who are in dire need of a us PayPal account to ease buying and withdrawal majorly. Please everyone should send me a text on whatsapp, I'll be creating a group for that and teach everyone for free. Zero 8 one 8 one 6 six 1 four 8 zero. Thanks

cheesy WalkerMichael, you are not spoiling any business for me, after all I have not start any business here yet. I ONLY make my post to gear us up and make people believed that "DON'T STOP TRYING, YOU SHALL GET THERE ONE DAY."

I have help 3 people created their unlimited U.S.A Paypal Verified accounts, so I meant what I said.

But I can see you gathering numbers for whatsapp to train them grin , Bro just make sure you show them the truth and system that can last. Not the one that will make their legal names and cards not acceptable on Paypal again.

I have tried many systems but they keep putting you in more problems than solutions. Thats why most so called Online Guru can not make screenshot of their acclaimed systems or success. I bet you majority of them are just faking it to make money out newbies.

We need to raise army of GENUINE AND TRUTHFUL online Marketers who really want to help newbies and guide them to their first dollars, especially at this down time.

I urge you all,if you really want to make money online, you must be ready to:
1. learn
2. spend money (at least for few software and materials)
3. Take actions (Not just talk but walk the talk, PRACTICE WHAT YOU LEARNT)
4. Stick to a mentor and focus on one aspect before moving to next
and lastly
5. Be patient.

I have struggled like you too but patient and persistence won the battle for me

If we GENUINELY ready to help people, surely money will come automatically

I wish you all success

4 Likes

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dajugba:

Good evening op, Happy weekend! And top of your day to you. I read through your post, and I'm qualified for your listed criterias that may qualify a nairaland user. I've been on Nl for years, and have also tried my possible best to assist anyone that I could help, either by counselling or help promoting interesting thread that could add reflectable values to anyone. You can check my profile, and read most of my previous comment on other thread. To make a remark on one of my previous thread I careted middle last month, where I've been able to empowered more than ten persons, which you could also see that on my created thread. Now, to why I need a legitimate paypal? I have showed them how to make funds, and not being able to access it may become futile efforts, and because I'm concern about their progress as well as mine, having a paypal will enable them do easily cashout, which I also educate them on how to go about having a legal paypal to enable them cut cost of spending after making funds, where by spend much on third party. I hope you see things from a better perspective of mine. Do have a wonderful evening. Cheer. And I look forward to read your positive feedback.

Dajugba, you are wonderful.
Nice to hear your good story and support for others.
Please contact me through my whatsapp number above.

Keep helping others and you shall always find help too.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Dajugba: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2016
daviesao1:

Dajugba, you are wonderful.
Nice to hear your good story and support for others.
Please contact me through my whatsapp number above.

Keep helping others and you shall always find help too.

Good morning, Happy Sunday! Sir. Just got to receive you message. I will do so before the day comes to an end. Thanks! Once more. You're unique.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by azelab: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good afternoon everyone, please i will be very grateful if any of the quru in this thread can assist me to create a verified U.S paypal. i am into pay to read email onli work but have been having problem to get my payment likewise the person can also assist me to send the details on how to open a verified U.S paypal into my mail akinlabiazeez@gmail.com , pls help a fellow in need. thanks
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by maclatunji: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
beajjay:
Thank goodness for coming across a post like this....I'm a freelancer working on fiverr and freelancer......withdrawing my funds has been a major problem....payoneer card hasn't arrived since over 4 months now.
Please help me with a paypal account...this will really help greatly...07069098418 is my whatsapp digit. God Bless you bro!

Are you sure it has not been lost or diverted in the mail?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by dedonsamue: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Need a verified us paypal account please help am onto fiverr and upwork
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by lailuvly: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Good Morning Mr David. I want to use this medium to thank you for helping me opened a US paypal account for free ( as you have promised). thank you for fulfilling your promise. To all nairalander, you can contact Mr David to resolve any paypal issue, he is real and equal to the task. God bless you Mr David.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!! / The Role Of Mortgage Bank In A Developing Economy / How Much Can I Earn Weekly/monthly If I Open A Bet9ja Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.