Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari (45389 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by ajebuter(f): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Tinubu be like:
lwo Oyegun : see your long neck like old Maggi paste bottle..
lle ni apoti njoko de idi ( na house chair dey wait for yansh)
Mo nduro de iyalaya yin ni 2019.. E ma ri ran WO..
Omo ale jatijati...
Oyegun be like: back to sender..ojuyobo..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by perryy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
solacesolutions:
Lol. Why does Tinubu look this ordinary suddenly. Aftet the whole electioneering ranting like His mother's live depended on it. He looks like dough that refuses to rise even after ten times over the quantity of yeast that should go in it. Just like 50kg of salt in one pot of beans. His face looks like soured milk. Like cow dung. There's a lot of expressions one can compare his sullen look to..

Lol. As baba said one time.. I Dey Laff. I pity the dude.An enemy to his friends and his housholders considered a tyrant abroad,thought of locally as a greedy bastard. Is this the beginning of the decline?

You must be bode George sir. I know only you know the whole secrets of this thief.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by tukdi: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
WriteBoy:

Liar! Oyegun became governor of Edo state at the age of 59. How does that qualify as a young age?

All these zombies that manufacture facts to drive their drivel sef undecided undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
mazifrankmore:
One thing afonjas failed to understand is that oyegun can't just start humiliating tinubu unnecessarily.
Northern cabals who have hijacked bubu's government are the people cutting tinubu to pieces politically.
and IPOB in quandry
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Appareil(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Brothers side by side!
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by xreal: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:
I totally disagree with you on this one!

Oyegun is a great man!

He is a former Federal permanent secretary at a very young age!

He still went on to become the Governor of Edo state at a young age too!

He became the Chairman of an opposition political party that defeated a ruling party at the presidential polls!

I wonder.

Even Indomie kids know how great Oyegun is.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by leofab(f): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by yedidiah(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
So because Oyegun decided that Tinubu would not have his way this time, he is now the enemy? Well, let the tussle continue until the party fall apart after all, what they had was; Auren Leda.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by akigbemaru: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tinubu and Oyegun
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He became Governor because the Godfathers chose him and he served within just one year... 1992-1993.

He was Chairman of ANPP that couldn't win his Polling Unit, Ward and LGA not to talk of state. In fact, he couldn't make anybody a councillor since 1999.

Oyegun became Chairman due to the magnanimity of Tinubu, because nobody sees him as powerful in the scheme of things. Ikimi, another clown would have buried him in 2014 Convention.

Oyegun DID NOT lead APC to Victory in 2015, Tinubu(50%), Buhari (30%) and others (20%) did. Oyegun that couldn't win his Polling Unit. If not for Oshiomole, PDP would have won Edo 100% and by landslide.

Oyegun is NOT great. He is less than average.

BTw he has no significant achievement as Governor
you and Oyegun get personal beef? grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
The more you look...
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by africanb(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:
I totally disagree with you on this one!

Oyegun is a great man!

He is a former Federal permanent secretary at a very young age!

He still went on to become the Governor of Edo state at a young age too!

He became the Chairman of an opposition political party that defeated a ruling party at the presidential polls!

You forgot to add.. He also lost his Ward to PDP at the just concluded Edo State Gubernatorial Election. A Ward with less than 200 voters. Great man my foot!
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Rick9(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
jaybwise:
shocked
prove the authenticity of your SME data and I might be interested
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Oblang(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
SIRKOL:
see how a LION has been turned into a mere goat. A whole jagaban now sucking the balls of mr president for failure to do so will end his political relevance in Nigeria. I warned him but he was too far to hear my voice.

Nonsense talk..
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
solacesolutions:
Lol. Why does Tinubu look this ordinary suddenly. Aftet the whole electioneering ranting like His mother's live depended on it. He looks like dough that refuses to rise even after ten times over the quantity of yeast that should go in it. Just like 50kg of salt in one pot of beans. His face looks like soured milk. Like cow dung. There's a lot of expressions one can compare his sullen look to..

Lol. As baba said one time.. I Dey Laff. I pity the dude.An enemy to his friends and his housholders considered a tyrant abroad,thought of locally as a greedy bastard. Is this the beginning of the decline?
You didn't say or post anything meaningful, believe me.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
perryy:

You must be bode George sir. I know only you know the whole secrets of this thief.

I'm sure my oratory intimidates some people... Lol
I only analyzed a picture is there any political dimenison to looking at a picture and saying what one sees in it again ?
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
maasoap:

Perhaps its ttoo lofty for you ? grin
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
maasoap:

Perhaps its ttoo lofty for you ? grin
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by bluecircle470: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
mazifrankmore:
One thing afonjas failed to understand is that oyegun can't just start humiliating tinubu unnecessarily.
Northern cabals who have hijacked bubu's government are the people cutting tinubu to pieces politically.

Which dey cnt do. Tinubu think ahead of dem
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by olajizz01(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
mazifrankmore:
thanks, flat.head for saying the obvious.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
maintain your side make i maintain my side....shikena
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Yayature7911: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
FLASH: Fresh $30million found in bank accounts linked to former First Lady, Patience Jonathan @GEJonathan

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by olajizz01(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:
"Great men sitting together"

In politics, people disagree to agree!

AND don't forget there is no permanent enemy BUT permanent interest in politics!

Cheers! grin
Oyegun,a so called great man who cannot win common councellor site,becos sb who lost his polling unit cannot win common councellor,great man indeed.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by olajizz01(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
solacesolutions:

Pained fellow,sorry, you didnt have great leader like him in your region,that was what pained you.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2016
olajizz01:
Pained fellow,sorry, you didnt have great leader like him in your region,that was what pained you.

Thats why JAMB kept failing you. I only analyzed the picture i saw. Is there sumthin else u guys are seeing ? Or yu need an eye transplant to see well ?
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Incrizz(f): 1:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu my love cry
You're not looking too good to me cry
What evil has he done?crycry
Buhari isn't there anything you can do for a man who believed so much in you?
You're not supposed to bite this fingercrycrycry
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 2:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Both Oyegun and Tinubu are ex-governor's. Tinubu will forever be referred to as Ex-governor, APC chieftain or APC National leader...that's all. Fashola, Fayemi, Pastor Osinbajo now possess a National credibility than him. Even Ernest Shonekan with few months in power possess more National recognition than the ''Ex-governor title''. Whether he fought tooth and nail to push Jonathan out of power, Jonathan remain an Ex-president while he remain an Ex-governor
TonyeBarcanista:

He became Governor because the Godfathers chose him and he served within just one year... 1992-1993.

He was Chairman of ANPP that couldn't win his Polling Unit, Ward and LGA not to talk of state. In fact, he couldn't make anybody a councillor since 1999.

Oyegun became Chairman due to the magnanimity of Tinubu, because nobody sees him as powerful in the scheme of things. Ikimi, another clown would have buried him in 2014 Convention.

Oyegun DID NOT lead APC to Victory in 2015, Tinubu(50%), Buhari (30%) and others (20%) did. Oyegun that couldn't win his Polling Unit. If not for Oshiomole, PDP would have won Edo 100% and by landslide.

Oyegun is NOT great. He is less than average.

BTw he has no significant achievement as Governor
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by akuezi: 2:39am On Oct 04, 2016
The rush continue. Join Meridian life support and bid goodbye to poverty. You can make upto 1M in just 3 months and qualify for a tear rubber Hydia Elarantra 2016 car worth over 4M. For more information contact. 08170214875
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by ernieboy(m): 3:37am On Oct 04, 2016
africanb:

You forgot to add.. He also lost his Ward to PDP at the just concluded Edo State Gubernatorial Election. A Ward with less than 200 voters. Great man my foot!
did amaechi not loss a whole state to the opposition? does that mean amaechi is not a great man?
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by nosmassam(m): 3:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu dey feel like say " I be ur baba 24/7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.