Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari (45391 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by alexlee50: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is great in Oyegun? The only great man there is Tinubu
this is a typical afonja
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2016
mazifrankmore:
One thing afonjas failed to understand is that oyegun can't just start humiliating tinubu unnecessarily.
Northern cabals who have hijacked bubu's government are the people cutting tinubu to pieces politically.

Oga keep quiet. Are you people not tired of this nonsense worship of a human?

Anytime Tinubu doesn't get what he wants, you label it humiliation and cutting to size. Is he the only one in the party?

Did they not all contribute to the success of the party? Or because Tinubu contributed immensely to the success of the present government, he should get everything he wants every time he wants it.

Haba, I don't know if you people worship God this same way.

The thing don tire me for this una Nairaland abi Na Yoruba land.

Anybody who disagrees with Tinubu is now humiliating him.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

In about 35-40 years you will be at the same age as John Odigie-Oyegun.

The younger generations will then ask what is great about the life you (TonyeBarcanista) have lived.

This is Nairaland where people rubbish the achievement of a nationalist just because he is not from your ethic group.

The path you are towing as a political commentator is slowly being recorded. Your vain speeches, condemnation and false witness is being written in stone and will someday confront when you least expect.

I'm so eager to read what your thoughts are on the Edo election. Wondering how you even left Edo after the election

You're probably disappointed that your phone keypad couldn't cause enough reason for distability and chaos in Edo. That is what the likes of you feast on.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 5:42am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Jagaban is not a pretender

PA Oyegun bleep up

Nightmare of wailers both online and foot trekkers

Do you mind explaining how Oyegun bleeped up?

You mean by not letting Tinubu fix Segun Abraham as the flag bearer? Not minding what ondo people want eh?
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 5:44am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol I no hate am o... But make him resign from active politics jare.

BTW he became Gov @53... that wasn't "young age"

Would you become a local government chairman at 45?
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
no mind the guy. Na wetin oye gun don achieve for him life apart from old age?

Smh for this country and its double standards.

Where people are more motivated by the love of their ethnic group than love for neighbor and the nation.

I bet if Buhari disagrees with Tinubu tomorrow, you people will have a name for Buhari. You will remind us how he's a nobody that Tinubu brought form the village and made the president.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Obynolee(f): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2016
tukdi:
"Great men sitting together"

In politics, people disagree to agree!

AND don't forget there is no permanent enemy BUT permanent interest in politics!

Cheers! grin

What makes the crops of politicians we have now great?, you're one of those Nigerians that irritates me the most.Celebrating criminality and it will be unfortunate if you're a youth.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Kdon2: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oyegun licks ass Tinubu don't. like it or not oyegun is just an errand boy and that's what he would be for the reat of his life. Anyway that's what dey are good at doing in his state... Ass licking Indecency
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by 5altysleek(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=tukdi post=49886394] I totally disagree with you on this one!

Oyegun is a great man!

He is a former Federal permanent secretary at a very young age!

He still went on to become the Governor of Edo state at a young age too!

He became the Chairman of an opposition political party that defeated a ruling party at the presidential polls!

[/Story for the gods]
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2016
tukdi:
I totally disagree with you on this one!

Oyegun is a great man!

He is a former Federal permanent secretary at a very young age!

He still went on to become the Governor of Edo state at a young age too!

He became the Chairman of an opposition political party that defeated a ruling party at the presidential polls!

without d effort of tinubu?
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by basadenet: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He became Governor because the Godfathers chose him and he served within just one year... 1992-1993.

He was Chairman of ANPP that couldn't win his Polling Unit, Ward and LGA not to talk of state. In fact, he couldn't make anybody a councillor since 1999.

Oyegun became Chairman due to the magnanimity of Tinubu, because nobody sees him as powerful in the scheme of things. Ikimi, another clown would have buried him in 2014 Convention.

Oyegun DID NOT lead APC to Victory in 2015, Tinubu(50%), Buhari (30%) and others (20%) did. Oyegun that couldn't win his Polling Unit. If not for Oshiomole, PDP would have won Edo 100% and by landslide.

Oyegun is NOT great. He is less than average.

BTw he has no significant achievement as Governor

My mathematician, how did you arrive at those fictitious figures. Tinubu 50% from how many states? 4 out of 36 = less than 15%.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by olajizz01(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2016
solacesolutions:

Thats why JAMB kept failing you. I only analyzed the picture i saw. Is there sumthin else u guys are seeing ? Or yu need an eye transplant to see well ?
hahahahahahahahaha,Jamb,maybe you can say that to me in the nextlife not this life again.i don't think u understood what i wrote,i thank u for saying the obvious,is like u need brain transplant to decipher what i wrote.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by metallisc(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by lebete3000: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He became Governor because the Godfathers chose him and he served within just one year... 1992-1993.

He was Chairman of ANPP that couldn't win his Polling Unit, Ward and LGA not to talk of state. In fact, he couldn't make anybody a councillor since 1999.

Oyegun became Chairman due to the magnanimity of Tinubu, because nobody sees him as powerful in the scheme of things. Ikimi, another clown would have buried him in 2014 Convention.

Oyegun DID NOT lead APC to Victory in 2015, Tinubu(50%), Buhari (30%) and others (20%) did. Oyegun that couldn't win his Polling Unit. If not for Oshiomole, PDP would have won Edo 100% and by landslide.

Small men can become great men tomorrow. Try not to look down on anybody as that triggers them to be great. Just be cool with them and they'll relish their mediocrity.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2016
veekid:
Who is Oyegun?

He was Michael Jackson's manager before her joined politics
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by legendte(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Have you picked your APC form? Unstable people shouldn't get close to politics. You are neither here nor there.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I thought u are from Edo, why did u hate him dat much, take it or leave it Oyegun is a great man, is he de only Party national chairman dat lost his polling unit, what of Former PDP chairman Muazu, he lost all de polling unit in his local gov't during 2015 general election exercise, Even VP Sambo lost his local gov't so what is new there baba. #istandwithoyegun
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by efeteb: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2016
There is nothing peculiar about that pics. Everybody is focus on the same thing there. so you should not expect them to be looking at each other
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Abdulkareem407:
I thought u are from Edo, why did u hate him dat much, take it or leave it Oyegun is a great man, is he de only Party national chairman dat lost his polling unit, what of Former PDP chairman Muazu, he lost all de polling unit in his local gov't during 2015 general election exercise, Even VP Sambo lost his local gov't so what is new there baba. #istandwithoyegun
Lol I'm from Rivers state and I don't hate Oyegun but I'm not his fan. Haba Na! God forbid me hating my fellow human
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by notoriousbabe: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

Smh for this country and its double standards.

Where people are more motivated by the love of their ethnic group than love for neighbor and the nation.

I bet if Buhari disagrees with Tinubu tomorrow, you people will have a name for Buhari. You will remind us how he's a nobody that Tinubu brought form the village and made the president.
if Tinubu and the south west buhari would not have been where he is today. He tried it 3 times he failed until Tinubu came in to assist him. You know it and buhari knows it
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if Tinubu and the south west buhari would not have been where he is today. He tried it 3 times he failed until Tinubu came in to assist him. You know it and buhari knows it

Lol. So the effort of others were inconsequential. Isn't it?

Only Tinubu gave Buhari all the votes he needed isn't it?

Meaning you are effectively saying the south west alone where Tinubu holds significant sway made the president win. Votes from the north and south were never needed.

Before you continue to revel or bask in the false reverence you're giving your god, remember he never had this much political influence until the federal government was won by his party. And to do that he had to form an alliance.

People like Rochas, Saraki, Kwankwaso and Atiku and the northern bloc contributed as immensely as Tinubu and the south west.

It is thoughts like this, where you worship your ethic god and ridicule or rubbish the efforts of another ethic group that is even more disastrous than the state of the economy.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by notoriousbabe: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

Lol. So the effort of others were inconsequential. Isn't it?

Only Tinubu gave Buhari all the votes he needed isn't it?

Meaning you are effectively saying the south west alone where Tinubu holds significant sway made the president win. Votes from the north and south were never needed.

Before you continue to revel or bask in the false reverence you're giving your god, remember he never had this much political influence until the federal government was won by his party. And to do that he had to form an alliance.

People like Rochas, Saraki, Kwankwaso and Atiku and the northern bloc contributed as immensely as Tinubu and the south west.

It is thoughts like this, where you worship your ethic god and ridicule or rubbish the efforts of another ethic group that is even more disastrous than the state of the economy.
Tinubu gave him the biggest opportunity and buhari knows it
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by binary123(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by mikolo80: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
solacesolutions:
Lol. Why does Tinubu look this ordinary suddenly. Aftet the whole electioneering ranting like His mother's live depended on it. He looks like dough that refuses to rise even after ten times over the quantity of yeast that should go in it. Just like 50kg of salt in one pot of beans. His face looks like soured milk. Like cow dung. There's a lot of expressions one can compare his sullen look to..

Lol. As baba said one time.. I Dey Laff. I pity the dude.An enemy to his friends and his housholders considered a tyrant abroad,thought of locally as a greedy bastard. Is this the beginning of the decline?
2019 loading
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by mikolo80: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
SIRKOL:
see how a LION has been turned into a mere goat. A whole jagaban now sucking the balls of mr president for failure to do so will end his political relevance in Nigeria. I warned him but he was too far to hear my voice.
ah ahn Shebi 2019 is coming. Calm down. It is then we will know who is makin mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.