Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Advice For Men Who Are Desperate For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Men Who Are Desperate For A Wife (582 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Men Who Are Desperate For A Wife by Oshikoyafrank(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Marriage is one of those roadblocks most people will encounter in their lifetime. I call it a roadblock of all things because that’s what it seems like when you come across it at that particular age society deems fitting for settling down.

When you get to that age, marriage the roadblock sits there in your path, staring you in the face and you have just two options. It is either you meet it head on or you meander your way around it.

The former option is more preferable; society likes those who welcome marriage, not those who escape it while still enjoying the blessings of marriage on the side. Unfortunately, the honour society awards married people can be the cause of untold desperation amongst those yet unmarried.
For a long time, the narrative about desperation for marriage has been skewed.

They say it is women who get desperate, and propelled by their biological ticking clocks, go running from one crusade to the other, praying for a husband. Some other day, when space and time permit me, I’ll attempt exposing those mischievous carvers of this skewed narrative.

The reality of the matter is this: no one is immune to the societal pressure to settle down. If you really, really desire to settle down, the desperation might catch up with you someday, and it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female.,...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/advice-for-men-who-are-desperate-for.html

Re: Advice For Men Who Are Desperate For A Wife by Damilolababy(f): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Discourages Me From Wooing Ladies With Hair Extensions. / Crazy Way A Nigerian Man And Woman Tells What They Are In Pre-wedding Shoot / The Good And The Bad Side Of Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.