Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) (98463 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Whizkeey(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wow I can see the tit...

The guy too is seeing the tit....

You wanna see tit?

Click like to know how you see tit

Awon pervert grin
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by vitality22(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
emeraldknytt:
yah right man. The milk factory dou,,,,,, giving full nutrients inspite the recession. Mere looking at ito,,,, I am revitalized,,,, rejuvenated.... ah what a wonderful world! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros you no go kii person oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin you've made my night
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by nickvanilla(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shym3xx:
Looool.

Nyggah looks like he's about to buss a nut lol.

Someone give that nyggah a pum to fvck - it's obvious he doesn't get none. Effing pervert lol.

Darn! A lot of guys need to learn how to comport themselves and control their eyes when dealing with ladies.

It's very obvious u didn't have a good look at the pix
From what i can see they were in a club and the gal is dancing and whining in front of him ( look at his hand going slightly behind her back) . So it's not as if he's just some random guy staring at a girl .
Besides, if u were in a club digging it out with a girl who is crazy enough to put on that dress with those luscious boobs almost spilling out right in front of you, won't you be mesmerized at least? wink
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Shym3xx: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
nickvanilla:

It's very obvious u didn't have a good look at the pix
From what i can see they were in a club and the gal is dancing and whining in front of him ( look at his hand going slightly behind her back) . So it's not as if he's just some random guy staring at a girl .
Besides, if u were in a club digging it out with a girl who is crazy enough to put on that dress with those luscious boobs almost spilling out right in front of you, won't you be mesmerized at least? wink

Lool.

I saw the picture perfectly. The guy's eyes were fixated on those sloppy tatas like he's about to buss a nut (who knows if he did? Lool).

I dunno but I don't get down like that. It's always better when you maintain eye contact with Chics and not look at them in a sexual way. With that, you won't make them feel uncomfortable or give them the notion that you just wanna let the mutombo swim in their ocean.
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dis guy looks lyk davido
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by nickvanilla(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool.

I saw the picture perfectly. The guy's eyes were fixated on those sloppy tatas like he's about to buss a nut (who knows if he did? Lool).

I dunno but I don't get down like that. It's always better when you maintain eye contact with Chics and not look at them in a sexual way. With that, you won't make them feel uncomfortable or give them the notion that you just wanna let the mutombo swim in their ocean.

Hehehe. I don't think i can keep my eyes off o. Walahi if this girl carry this kind boobs near me for club. She don enter be that. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Shym3xx: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
nickvanilla:

Hehehe. I don't think i can keep my eyes off o. Walahi if this girl carry this kind boobs near me for club. She don enter be that. cheesy cheesy

Loool.

It's always better to look into a chic's eyes than focus on her body. With that, you'll be able to communicate directly with her soul and you'd have a better chance to get ya lustful desires when it's all said and don. However, when you start focusing too much on her body - you're sending a wrong message.

Hey, I dunno, perhaps it's cos I'm naturally the type who doesn't stare at people too tough. grin
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by ChuxMyk(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol. This one na cleavage? As in d breast neva finish like this? Wetin remain Na?
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Ajeyo(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Badyear:
The guy looks like Davido.
me too thought he is Davido sha.
Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I can never truly understand why a significant amount of men in this part of the world have very low standards when it comes to women.

modified: funny how some perverts miscontrued my post. Wasnt even implying indecency.
Stfu you flat chested hating asss har.lot

1 Like

Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Babysheart:
London has fallen
babym this your ynash na agum

1 Like

Re: Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) by donemirate(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Am not even sure that guy is attracted to that biyest...He be like;;this one shape is diffrnt ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.