Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of (1526 Views)

10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About / 20 Hot Mind Blowing Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time / Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sometime a lady doesn’t even know what turned off the handsome guy she just met and liked.
He stopped calling or suddenly got “too busy”.
1) The talk about your ex.
One of the biggest things that turns off most guys is when you talk about your
ex or, even worse, about your exes. Leave the past behind and focus on the
present moment, as well as on what the future holds, like this both you and
your new partner will be happy.
2) Too needy for love.
It’s a very repelling thing for guys when they meet a girl needy for love and kind of “desperate” for being “in relationship”, Show him that you are a happy person right now and that you are happy in your own company its called "Self-love", as well as in his company, then he will want to give you all the love in the world!
3) She is like an open book – no mystery at all!
Guys are attracted by mystery and when you are surrounded by some kind of
“enigma”, they always will desire to know more (it concerns the beginning
stages of dating, later on you can share all things). My dear don't be too quick
to tell your whole life. Don’t tell him every single detail about your life and keep
some pages of your book still to be discovered, again, especially in the beginning of relationship. Your gentleman definitely will want to explore…
4) Too much perfume.
Ewww! Some girls “overdo” it with perfume. He doesn’t need to smell you
coming his way when you are still 3 streets away. Be more sophisticated than
this, use your perfume sparingly except you plan on choking someone. if you
want to be attractive and if you desire to be a real lady. Your gentleman will
appreciate your efforts when you know the right measure.
5) Too long finger nails.
Some will say "I cant go with short nails" no one said you should, just don't over do it. Actually a very hard work to grow and take care of very long nails, but little do girls know that this is one of the biggest turn offs for guys. If your nails are too long and, even worse, if your nails have sharp ends, the guy can be repelled by this on the subconscious level. It might be even hurting to just look at this kind of nails. So keep it simple, fixed nails should not extremely long. Never grow your nails too long if you want to be attractive for an opposite
gender.
6) She is “too easy”.
Guys are conquerors at heart and when you are “too easy” it can become a big
turn off. And i’m not only talking about “physicality”. Being “too easy” in
various areas is not for a lady, but neither is it good to go into the territory of
being “too hard to get”. You know what I mean naah! Just find your balance,
but don’t be too easy, let your partner conquer your heart.
7) Rude.
Biggest turn off. When a girl is swearing, quick to pour insult and is rude, no
gentleman will be attracted to this kind of behaviour. Learn to always be polite
and kind to all people and you will be attractive for everyone, I wish you can
take these one very serious.
cool Smoking.
One of the biggest turn offs is when a lady is smoking. Guys often don’t like it, even though they will never tell. My dear, no guy wants anything serious with a smoker. Make a conscious choice to lead a healthy, smoking-free lifestyle, not only it will attract an opposite gender, but also will help to keep your smile pearly white.
9) Talking too much.
Guys also have a lot to share and to talk about, so, please, give them this
opportunity. Girls who talk too much often don’t have a second date, because
excessive talkativeness is, definitely, repelling! So, keep a balance in the
conversation. It’s similar to playing tennis – ball goes to one person and then,
to the other, in likewise manner talk with your gentleman, giving him the
opportunity to share his mind with you
10) Too much makeup.
Yea too much of everything is so bad and I wonder why the ladies overdo it.
Guys love beauty and appreciate all your efforts in this area, but when there is
too much foundation, bronzer or blush, it’s very noticeable and it can become a
huge turn-off. I would suggest to apply your makeup in front of a window
looking into a magnifying mirror, like this you will be able to create a “work of
art” on your face that your gentleman will love.
Hope you gain something from this ?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Also putting on bra when we are alone is a huge turn off for me

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by Mutuwa(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
A girl with no character is a complete turn off abinito..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by kaycexx(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided no 9 ugh....
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by binary123(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
no 7 on points. the truth be told what really turn a guy off a lady is when her private thing smell, though we find it difficult to tell her& pretend all is well

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by harry2sexy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nice even tho I love chics that smoke
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by Bumpad: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dat nail ish me no get wahala..cos mine is long af
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by PaulIdu: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Refusing to have sex on the first date is a mega turn off for me .
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by nanauju(f): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
PaulIdu:
Refusing to have sex on the first date is a mega turn off for me .
Hian It's only prostitutes that don't refuse u sex on the first date. Pls don't tell me you patronise dem
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by PaulIdu: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
nanauju:

Hian It's only prostitutes that don't refuse u sex on the first date. Pls don't tell me you patronise dem
I have never ..I usually get laid on the first date and when that doesn't happen Na turn off straight
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by macof(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2016
MrTAnonymous:
Sometime a lady doesn’t even know what turned off the handsome guy she just met and liked.
He stopped calling or suddenly got “too busy”.
1) The talk about your ex.
One of the biggest things that turns off most guys is when you talk about your
ex or, even worse, about your exes. Leave the past behind and focus on the
present moment, as well as on what the future holds, like this both you and
your new partner will be happy.
2) Too needy for love.
It’s a very repelling thing for guys when they meet a girl needy for love and kind of “desperate” for being “in relationship”, Show him that you are a happy person right now and that you are happy in your own company its called "Self-love", as well as in his company, then he will want to give you all the love in the world!
3) She is like an open book – no mystery at all!
Guys are attracted by mystery and when you are surrounded by some kind of
“enigma”, they always will desire to know more (it concerns the beginning
stages of dating, later on you can share all things). My dear don't be too quick
to tell your whole life. Don’t tell him every single detail about your life and keep
some pages of your book still to be discovered, again, especially in the beginning of relationship. Your gentleman definitely will want to explore…
4) Too much perfume.
Ewww! Some girls “overdo” it with perfume. He doesn’t need to smell you
coming his way when you are still 3 streets away. Be more sophisticated than
this, use your perfume sparingly except you plan on choking someone. if you
want to be attractive and if you desire to be a real lady. Your gentleman will
appreciate your efforts when you know the right measure.
5) Too long finger nails.
Some will say "I cant go with short nails" no one said you should, just don't over do it. Actually a very hard work to grow and take care of very long nails, but little do girls know that this is one of the biggest turn offs for guys. If your nails are too long and, even worse, if your nails have sharp ends, the guy can be repelled by this on the subconscious level. It might be even hurting to just look at this kind of nails. So keep it simple, fixed nails should not extremely long. Never grow your nails too long if you want to be attractive for an opposite
gender.
6) She is “too easy”.
Guys are conquerors at heart and when you are “too easy” it can become a big
turn off. And i’m not only talking about “physicality”. Being “too easy” in
various areas is not for a lady, but neither is it good to go into the territory of
being “too hard to get”. You know what I mean naah! Just find your balance,
but don’t be too easy, let your partner conquer your heart.
7) Rude.
Biggest turn off. When a girl is swearing, quick to pour insult and is rude, no
gentleman will be attracted to this kind of behaviour. Learn to always be polite
and kind to all people and you will be attractive for everyone, I wish you can
take these one very serious.
cool Smoking.
One of the biggest turn offs is when a lady is smoking. Guys often don’t like it, even though they will never tell. My dear, no guy wants anything serious with a smoker. Make a conscious choice to lead a healthy, smoking-free lifestyle, not only it will attract an opposite gender, but also will help to keep your smile pearly white.
9) Talking too much.
Guys also have a lot to share and to talk about, so, please, give them this
opportunity. Girls who talk too much often don’t have a second date, because
excessive talkativeness is, definitely, repelling! So, keep a balance in the
conversation. It’s similar to playing tennis – ball goes to one person and then,
to the other, in likewise manner talk with your gentleman, giving him the
opportunity to share his mind with you
10) Too much makeup.
Yea too much of everything is so bad and I wonder why the ladies overdo it.
Guys love beauty and appreciate all your efforts in this area, but when there is
too much foundation, bronzer or blush, it’s very noticeable and it can become a
huge turn-off. I would suggest to apply your makeup in front of a window
looking into a magnifying mirror, like this you will be able to create a “work of
art” on your face that your gentleman will love.
Hope you gain something from this ?

Rude is the only thing that turns of most men in your list.

a decent number of men can be serious with a smoker, talker, perfume freak and the other things on your list
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by Taiofil(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Op you are so correct..
Some guys will never tell you their turn offs..
Buh when about to marry you wont be seeing most these traits with the woman they want to marry.
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by 0955eb027(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Why on earth would i want to be in a relationship with a smoker or an alcoholic? A future mother faa, aint gonna happen in this world. Na birds of a feather dey flock together o.
Re: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of by Big4wig(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Op u tried but I disagree with the long nails part..me personally love them long naturally, I don't mean the fixed ones o undecided..i do v them long too tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Lingerie That Will Turn Your Man On / At What Age Did U Start Dating? / Nigerian Men Can Lie (Photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.