Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends (35516 Views)

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Former super eagles player Emmanuel Emenike and fiance Iheoma Nnadi, who got engaged early last month after dating for 6 months, were pictured together at a dinner with former super eagles player Uche Kalu, former beauty queen Stephanie Kalu and Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme amongst others in Etiler Kebapci, Turkey.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/newly-engaged-emmanuel-emenike-iheoma.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by mhizAnnie(f): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
They look good!!! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by ammyluv2002(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cute

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by veekid(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by holluwai(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Money is a bittch!

26 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Coke and fanta.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by sukkot: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Bleach tinz. her lightskin was purchased in a bottle lolzz

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Obijulius: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Igbo girls fine sha..

Sometimes I look at my daughter and wonder why she has to be this fair and gorgeous.

And then I remember, she's Igbo.

Thank God!!!!

Thank God for other tribes too (anyhow you look, before haterzz kill me with mentions )

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by teemani: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
gud for him
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by montoya67: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
who says money isn't good.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Footballers and light skinned beauty queens

Where's that meme when you need it

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by drey22(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Police is your friend Is this saying really true? Please read my experience with the mobile police (RRS) on the Ojota Bridge connecting the 3rd mainland bridge on the 2nd October 2016.

Link in my signature
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Rosella1: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
lifezone247:
Coke and fanta.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Rosella1: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2016
lifezone247:
Coke and fanta.
More like alomo and white wine!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Congrats to them...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2016
The selection of the team mate is nice but Turkey sef grin grin?

Anyway, is this a social gathering or what

Igbos are indeed doing well shocked

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
She is quite beautiful grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED
: I pity Emenike, he thinks beauty is everything in a wife. Most of these 'TANTERLIZER INDOMIE' girls don't know the difference between
the use of 'TYME & CURRY' in the kitchen. Na 'FRIED INDOMIE' she go take bend ur life!!! angry angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by DeRay98(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
What's it with ex-beauty queens and footballers?
Ego dey yanfu yanfu to spend abi?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by dadaha: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
One reason I'm gonna marry an igbo girl : Igbo girls and money

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Felixtuta(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
The boy is good, thank God for the money in the bank.

Nice one.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by thecrush: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Shes so white!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Emmy147: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Money indeed is a bitch
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by iamdynamite(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2016
nice one...who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Blogtrovert(f): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Rkelly2258:

you are extremely wicked and heartless... I hope peeps don't fall for your stupidity...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
Bleach tinz. her lightskin was purchased in a bottle lolzz
And you know that because?

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by sukkot: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
chiddyok:

And you know that because?
the legs
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by ayusco85(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Coke (emenike) and Fanta (iheoma nnadi).
Correction of colours

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by ayusco85(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Dyt:
Footballers and light skinned beauty queens

Where's that meme when you need it

It's right here grin

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2016
ayusco85:

It's right here grin

Oh
Kisses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday / Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.