Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends (35539 Views)

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
lifezone247:
your type can not even serve as a cleaner in my office, continue wit your street hawking job it will pay you more.
Ur signature has said it all.A 419 like u,i hv warned u go n look for a job cox u came late for 419 biz,e no dey pay again.Lols
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 05, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Former super eagles player Emmanuel Emenike and fiance Iheoma Nnadi, who got engaged early last month after dating for 6 months, were pictured together at a dinner with former super eagles player Uche Kalu, former beauty queen Stephanie Kalu and Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme amongst others in Etiler Kebapci, Turkey.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/newly-engaged-emmanuel-emenike-iheoma.html?m=1

Marriage planning committee.....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Ur signature has said it all.A 419 like u,i hv warned u go n look for a job cox u came late for 419 biz,e no dey pay again.Lols
oh! You are still here, thought your data has finished, well time to nail you completely, will give you the taste of what you deserve fool. Since you also seem to be suffering from "a distinct lack of wits", I would advise you keep reading all my posts on this very thread! You will eventually realise how _stupid you also are when you are done!

Now with no due respect, kindly get the _fuck off my mentions!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
oh! You are still here, thought your data has finished, well time to nail you completely, will give you the taste of what you deserve fool. Since you also seem to be suffering from "a distinct lack of wits", I would advise you keep reading all my posts on this very thread! You will eventually realise how _stupid you also are when you are done!

Now with no due respect, kindly get the _fuck off my mentions!
Hahahahaha ur angry cox i tell u d truth,for d third time go n look for a job n help ur bp n ur parent ok, b4 hungry go take ur body do ur village map.419 no dey paaaaaaaay again.Olodo Lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahaha ur angry cox i tell u d truth,for d third time go n look for a job n help ur bp n ur parent ok, b4 hungry go take ur body do ur village map.419 no dey paaaaaaaay again.Olodo Lol
You are pained because I have pointed out your brain dead _stupidity to you? I like that! But I'm sure by now you are used to people pointing out your _moronic behaviour to you on a daily basis!

You can't even afford a damn to give since you are nothing but a local, _retarded, ignorant, poverty stricken nobody! No wonder your folks spit on the ground whenever you walk into their home! Beast of burden!
Look down bellow that is a pics of a hungry church rat go get your self a life and Bleep off my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
You are pained because I have pointed out your brain dead _stupidity to you? I like that! But I'm sure by now you are used to people pointing out your _moronic behaviour to you on a daily basis!

You can't even afford a damn to give since you are nothing but a local, _retarded, ignorant, poverty stricken nobody! No wonder your folks spit on the ground whenever you walk into their home! Beast of burden!
Look down bellow that is a pics of a hungry church rat go get your self a life and Bleep off my mention.
Hahahahaha oooogaaaaash i will not leave u till u get life haha 419 no dey pay.Hungry pig, stay dr dey wait for person wey u go kpafu lolz
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahaha oooogaaaaash i will not leave u till u get life haha 419 no dey pay.Hungry pig, stay dr dey wait for person wey u go kpafu lolz
who the hell is your oga? Me? Naa I can't be.
Gworo chewing infant gorilla! 
You must be an alien from a planet where they eat through their anus and _shit from the mouth? Look at the nonsensical crap you are trying to spar with? Or do we need to add Dyslexia to the long list of genetic anomalies you were born with?
So not only due you suffer from hereditary foolishness, factory fitted _stupidity, rectal cancer and psychosis but you are also blessed with the wits of a baby he-goat, the IQ of a snail and the cognitive abilities of a motor park tout? 
I even thought I was about to spar with a worthy adversary not realising that I had stepped into the arena with a wild animal looking for shelter from the dangers and problems associated with surviving in the wild! 
A brain dead bastard such as yourself actually deserves pity instead of a koboko! No wonder even your siblings have to deny your existence at all times! 
I'm sure every time that your keke napep driving father takes a look at your ogre like face, he instantly wishes he had pulled out his cancer ravaged_penis from that your prostitute mothers ocean sized _pussy and ejaculated you all over her rash infected laps when they were trying to conceive you! You are gods only mistake! 
Bloody, good for nothing, demented, frustrated, poverty stricken, stinky bastard..........
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
who the hell is your oga? Me? Naa I can't be.
Gworo chewing infant gorilla! 

You must be an alien from a planet where they eat through their anus and _shit from the mouth? Look at the nonsensical crap you are trying to spar with? Or do we need to add Dyslexia to the long list of genetic anomalies you were born with?

So not only due you suffer from hereditary foolishness, factory fitted _stupidity, rectal cancer and psychosis but you are also blessed with the wits of a baby he-goat, the IQ of a snail and the cognitive abilities of a motor park tout? 

I even thought I was about to spar with a worthy adversary not realising that I had stepped into the arena with a wild animal looking for shelter from the dangers and problems associated with surviving in the wild! 

A brain dead bastard such as yourself actually deserves pity instead of a koboko! No wonder even your siblings have to deny your existence at all times! 

I'm sure every time that your keke napep driving father takes a look at your ogre like face, he instantly wishes he had pulled out his cancer ravaged_penis from that your prostitute mothers ocean sized _pussy and ejaculated you all over her rash infected laps when they were trying to conceive you! You are gods only mistake! 

Bloody, good for nothing, demented, frustrated, poverty stricken, stinky bastard..........
Hahahahaha i was born n brought up in a family that values parents alot,i will not acuse ur parent cox i value them alot haha boi go n get a life cox u re in darkness Lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahaha i was born n brought up in a family that values parents alot,i will not acuse ur parent cox i value them alot haha boi go n get a life cox u re in darkness Lol
Will you shut up your dirty mouth, who gives a _fuck? you this primitive homosexual bastard son of a 1000 fathers? 

Who waste time parenting you?

Quote me again if dem born that your 1 legged papa well and I will give you an e-beating so severe that you would think that the rapture has begun without your prior notice! 

Hopeless, local, good for nothing sad sack of stinking _shit!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
Will you shut up your dirty mouth you this primitive homosexual bastard son of a 1000 fathers? 

Who waste time parenting you?

Quote me again if dem born that your 1 legged papa well and I will give you an e-beating so severe that you would think that the rapture has begun without your prior notice! 

Hopeless, local, good for nothing sad sack of stinking _shit!
Hahahahahahahahahahahhihihihihi laugh wanna tear my boxers here,Small boi go get life
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahahahahahahahahhihihihihi laugh wanna tear my boxers here,Small boi go get life
I have bullied you all day, exposed you as a numpty, slapped the taste out of your mouth, disgraced your lineage, exposed you as a nitwit, check mated your blatant idiocy, proven to all members of the board that you are a proper numbskull, a complete waste of space and an imp, and you are still trying to form "braveheart"! Men your family tree has always been a bastion of _stupidity so its no wonder that you are displaying the classic signs of a gifted poltroon!
I think you enjoy being _stupid for a living. I can't explain this sort of scatter brained approach you use in interacting with individuals who are not a part of your animal kingdom!
No wonder you are well respected in asylums, the down syndrome community, the homosexual community, crack houses, covens of prostitutes, hades, the delinquent tout communities and in the land of the intellectually challenged!

Now enjoy this QUOTE, YOU. You have been gifted with an affinity for supreme retardation! Your folks must be very proud since the apple does not fall too far from the tree! Your contributions henceforth on this thread are inconsequential and would be treated as _shit while being branded with a parental advisory tag!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
Look at this side winding, foolish bastard saying. All the jabs that I have given you all day were not quotes on your foolish moniker?

I have bullied you all day, exposed you as a numpty, slapped the taste out of your mouth, disgraced your lineage, exposed you as a nitwit, check mated your blatant idiocy, proven to all members of the board that you are a proper numbskull, a complete waste of space and an imp, and you are still trying to form "braveheart"! Men your family tree has always been a bastion of _stupidity so its no wonder that you are displaying the classic signs of a gifted poltroon!

I think you enjoy being _stupid for a living. I can't explain this sort of scatter brained approach you use in interacting with individuals who are not a part of your animal kingdom!

No wonder you are well respected in asylums, the down syndrome community, the homosexual community, crack houses, covens of prostitutes, hades, the delinquent tout communities and in the land of the intellectually challenged!

You have been gifted with an affinity for supreme retardation! Your folks must be very proud since the apple does not fall too far from the tree! Your contributions henceforth on this thread are inconsequential and would be treated as _shit while being branded with a parental advisory tag!

Now enjoy this QUOTE, YOU _stupid, brain dead, cud chewing, _shit stabbing, foolish, non sense having, know nothing scion of the damned!

Hahahahahaha JESUS CHRIST,animal in a human form,abegggiiii keepon vomiting.kwontiunu
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahahaha JESUS CHRIST,animal in a human form,abegggiiii keepon vomiting.kwontiunu
Normally I don't even bother to reply confused lazy swine such as yourself.

Replying an ethnically confused brain dead maggot like you is against nairalands laws! 

You possess the I.q of a house fly so you may not even be able to decipher the language with which I intend to use to reply you talk less of understanding my points!

Abeg just kindly _fuck off my posts! You are nothing more than an inconsequential daft punk that requires no sort of interaction whatsoever! 

But its been a while since i decapitated _stupid, misled, _sperm drinking teenage fools like you! 

Now if you are pained? And are also ready to be made an example of, quote me with your vapid and senseless retort to this reply I have given you! And you will learn the meaning of a "vitriol shower"!

Hopeless descendant of a cursed demon!

Olodo rabata........
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
Normally I don't even bother to reply confused lazy swine such as yourself.

Replying an ethnically confused brain dead maggot like you is against nairalands laws! 

You possess the I.q of a house fly so you may not even be able to decipher the language with which I intend to use to reply you talk less of understanding my points!

Abeg just kindly _fuck off my posts! You are nothing more than an inconsequential daft punk that requires no sort of interaction whatsoever! 

But its been a while since i decapitated _stupid, misled, _sperm drinking teenage fools like you! 

Now if you are pained? And are also ready to be made an example of, quote me with your vapid and senseless retort to this reply I have given you! And you will learn the meaning of a "vitriol shower"!

Hopeless descendant of a cursed demon!

Oloodo rabata........
Hahahahahahihihi empty vessel make .....abeggi kwontiunu vomiting“Abi ur free data don finish?lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahahahihihi empty vessel make .....abeggi kwontiunu vomiting“Abi ur free data don finish?lol
God needs to assist you with a brain! Because what you have been using to think or reason with all your life Is actually part of your anus!

With no due respect, you are a mong!!!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2016
lifezone247:
God needs to assist you with a brain! Because what you have been using to think or reason with all your life Is actually part of your anus!

With no due respect, you are a mong!!!
Hahahahahahahaha no fall my hand o...“y u no typing am long as usual,abeggii send d long one joor,sharp sharp i dey wait o... heey i 4get GD AM.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by lifezone247(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Ejytex:
Hahahahahahahaha no fall my hand o...“y u no typing am long as usual,abeggii send d long one joor,sharp sharp i dey wait o... heey i 4get GD AM.
you finally have light to charge your toy called phone ya?
Apparently you are not up to par intellectually and are also not worth trading logic with. Your pattern of posting and reasoning, gives you away as a pseudo neanderthal. Even anthropoids would feel slightly embarrassed to be nominally associated with a waste of space such as yourself.

I'd better take the high road and walk away now because I have learnt that arguing with _fools is bad for my health, you will definitely beat me with your experience in all things related to foolishness! Go and try to mend your lonely broken spirit lad. Swerve fast »»»»»»»less I forget, morning hope you had a nightmare about the e-beating of yesterday?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends by Ejytex(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
lifezone247:
you finally have light to charge your toy called phone ya?
Apparently you are not up to par intellectually and are also not worth trading logic with. Your pattern of posting and reasoning, gives you away as a pseudo neanderthal. Even anthropoids would feel slightly embarrassed to be nominally associated with a waste of space such as yourself.

I'd better take the high road and walk away now because I have learnt that arguing with _fools is bad for my health, you will definitely beat me with your experience in all things related to foolishness! Go and try to mend your lonely broken spirit lad. Swerve fast »»»»»»»less I forget, morning hope you had a nightmare about the e-beating of yesterday?
Hahahahahahaha English teacher i stl need more,chaiiiii some people na wild animal in a human form hihi,make i chillax dey wait for ur long note hihi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) / Linda Ikeji's Parents Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.