Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Happy Birthday To Rita Ime, By Deezia Burabari Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Rita Ime, By Deezia Burabari Sunday (430 Views)

Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. / Rita Maduagwu, Anambra Speaker Absconds With Mace To Avert Impeachment / Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Rita Ime, By Deezia Burabari Sunday by Deezia1(m): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2016
A MOMENT AND A MEMORY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RITA IME

The tide recedes, but leaves behind bright sea shell on the sand.
The sun goes down, but gently warmth still lingers in the land.
The music stops, and yet it echoes on in sweet refrains.
For every joy that passes something beautiful remains.

My life has been influence by many but the most special influential person is Rita Ime. She and her family provided me the shoulder to cry on, back then on my NYSC in Ibiono Ibom LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

She made me to understand that to love is to have someone special, to listen and care, to make special memories and then smile with #Pride. She also said to me, "friendship is not all about companionship, as it also include the gift of being able to build each other up and sharing heartfelt experiences and important moments of each others lives." Hence, we both shared our pains and sorrows, needs and happiness, and as well exchange deeds. She stood by me through thick and thin, everyday with her I l earn something beautiful anew. Though not every honest thought is full of truth, as bleeding honest hurt more than bleeding wounds, but she is a cornucopia of honest truth. Hence the tag- #Virtuos_Woman...

While walking today, I turned around and her face came into view, and I had a flash-back of the things that were spoken the day we both said #goodbye upon the completion of my my service (NYSC) year. Though the goodbye was ironical as we both swim in tears comfort, praying for a moment and a glorious day to come... Before I realizes my self, I have passed my bus stop. It was that little trans or flash back that reminded me that October 4, was the day #Rita_Ime cried out or arrived from her mother's womb into this 'Religious but Amoral society,' while others were dancing with songs of joy for journey mercies.

Thus, as an adopted Akwa Ibomite, who had long #Dakada beyond biases, I join voice with the family and relatives, love ones, friends and well wishers to say; #INEM_ISUA_EMANA (Happy Birth Day)... Lolzzz!

May the road rise to me you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rain fall soft upon your field.
Shine on my dear, and #AgeWithGrace... Amen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1766466066949097&id=100007571620059

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For 'unlawfully' Arresting Dasuki / Gowon,obasanjo, Tinubu Hail Buhari / Can Buhari Lead Us Out Of This Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.