Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) (35298 Views)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Police have beated hell out of him

See as him resemble seun tongue
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by FreeWorld23: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
taketomama:
sell his prick on OLX.
you go buy? cheesy
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
[size=20pt]Ewa ede Yoruba! grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Yyeske(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ogun state is getting synonymous with this ritual stuff these days, why?
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by olureignforever: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
mangojuice:

ask yoruba people. They will answer you

Una people no dey do rituals. Una own pass Yoruba. I'm Not into your NCAN rubbish. Every tribe commit crime. Tribal Bigot. No go look for money, dey there dey use paracetamol for another person headaches. Aploko
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Baroba(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Eastactivist: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yorubas again

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by totorimi: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's all....

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mangojuice(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
olureignforever:

Una people no dey do rituals. Una own pass Yoruba. I'm Not into your NCAN rubbish. Every tribe commit crime. Tribal Bigot. No go look for money, dey there dey use paracetamol for another person headaches. Aploko
Bros no vex. Just look for poison drink and die.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Are you a ritualist? Or why are you trying to cover up ritualists? I suspect you,no joke. Who told you all these jargons? You just made them up in your brain or someone told you? You claimed there is jazz for all you listed above except blood money? What is the most important thing to man? Use your brains and think. If they can make jazz for bullets,etc,they'll find money jazz before all that sef
No where in the statement were excuses made for ritualists. My aim of the whole write up is to demystify the whole blood money myth and make Nigerians think rationally. Hopefully someone would read it up and try to convince others he/she knows the trickery involved. The more people aware of the lies, the less people would get tricked to engage in the act.
Yes I sat down to conclude these facts, why? I did it because when one thinks without religion and mysticism clouding their judgement they can see these for what they originally are: tricks.
I typed in the comment the existence of jazz but never claimed they work. Till today I've never seen a person who saw ode-eshi nor teleportation work upclose, the stories are always third and fourth hand experiences with no picturial or video proof. I should've faith in something no one has seen before? The beginning of self-induced insanity.
The most important thing to man is survival. He can work, steal or kill to ensure he gets fed to see another day.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by olureignforever: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
mangojuice:

Bros no vex. Just look for poison drink and die.

When your time reach, let me know, I will tell you the easiest way to die, just go to a railway line. Even your pieces, we won't be able to pick
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Gidi3020(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Afonja afonja, let me come be going jejely grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mangojuice(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
olureignforever:

When your time reach, let me know, I will tell you the easiest way to die, just go to a railway line. Even your pieces, we won't be able to pick
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Daniel1990:
Were is my kits? Food don done!

NCAN

SOUTH - WEST HEADQUARTER
No58 Taiwo street, Abeokuta, live feed

Real time streaming.............. Signals just arrive!

Two missing skulls were found in the possession of one.....a cemetery attendant,.............name withheld for security reasons.
Face .......not smiling…............tribal mark(s) minimum....... Eye colour…......very red..........cause...........undiluted Ogun weed in combination with ajegule sepke....head shape.......mango form.

When we access the location.....it was the same previous location, OGUN, the ritualists headquarter. He is a regular customer, occupation spotted..........over!

Bravo.......watch your back, I repeat watch your back

......OVER...... TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL HEADQUARTER.......OVER

Biafraudexposed come and see oo! Daniel hv given ur people another name oo, from today they will be known as MANGO HEADS.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Khameal007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
taketomama:
sell his prick on OLX.

come and take my own for free

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mabea: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is no longer funnyoo. This clearly shows that demand is on the increase.
People should run for their dear life, The end is here.
Jesus all the way.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by fortunejum: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
I see everyone living in Ogun State as a ritualist.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mabea: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
mangojuice:

ask yoruba people. They will answer you
Abeg stop this crap about yoruba people.
In your mind you think it's only the yoruba people that patronise them.
That you are a manufacturer of a particular product does not make you the only user of that product.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mangojuice(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
mabea:
Abeg stop this crap about yoruba people.
In your mind you think it's only the yoruba people that patronise them.
That you are a manufacturer of a particular product does not make you the only user of that product.
okay sir.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by WiseMama114: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
He look like one of them (dead body)
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mabea: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

No where in the statement were excuses made for ritualists. My aim of the whole write up is to demystify the whole blood money myth and make Nigerians think rationally. Hopefully someone would read it up and try to convince others he/she knows the trickery involved. The more people aware of the lies, the less people would get tricked to engage in the act.
Yes I sat down to conclude these facts, why? I did it because when one thinks without religion and mysticism clouding their judgement they can see these for what they originally are: tricks.
I typed in the comment the existence of jazz but never claimed they work. Till today I've never seen a person who saw ode-eshi nor teleportation work upclose, the stories are always third and fourth hand experiences with no picturial or video proof. I should've faith in something no one has seen before? The beginning of self-induced insanity.
The most important thing to man is survival. He can work, steal or kill to ensure he gets fed to see another day.
Stop deceiving yourself.
I once witnessed a fight between ikeja and oshodi agberos (touts).
They used guns, heavy matchets, broken bottles and other sharp objects on themselves but I was surprised that none of them penetrated their body.You could only see some marks like when one is wiped with a rod.

Listen this is a first hand witness. I saw it with my own eyes and I also was aware when the whole fight was planned because I used to know some of the bad boys around the ipodo area in ikeja.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by XBLadez: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
This picture is should be reserved for future use in tormenting the cone heads of the waste. A headbutt from this guy might land one in Igbobi. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

Anyway, I pity our brothers in Lagos who buy cooked food from the afonjas prepared with the meats of their family members.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by olureignforever: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
mangojuice:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Elemi Esu
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
mabea:
Stop deceiving yourself.
I once witnessed a fight between ikeja and oshodi agberos (touts).
They used guns, heavy matchets, broken bottles and other sharp objects on themselves but I was surprised that none of them penetrated their body.You could only see some marks like when one is wiped with a rod.

Listen this is a first hand witness. I saw it with my own eyes and I also was aware when the whole fight was planned because I used to know some of the bad boys around the ipodo area in ikeja.
Eh en? So in this modern day of lying twitter trolls I am expected to believe this 'first hand' account?
I don't mean this is as disrespect but please next time present a high definition video detailing the event. It'd make a believer out of me than a typed two-paragraphed response.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deleted post.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Daniel1990:
Were is my kits? Food don done!

NCAN

SOUTH - WEST HEADQUARTER
No58 Taiwo street, Abeokuta, live feed

Real time streaming.............. Signals just arrive!

Two missing skulls were found in the possession of one.....a cemetery attendant,.............name withheld for security reasons.
Face .......not smiling…............tribal mark(s) minimum....... Eye colour…......very red..........cause...........undiluted Ogun weed in combination with ajegule sepke....head shape.......mango form.

When we access the location.....it was the same previous location, OGUN, the ritualists headquarter. He is a regular customer, occupation spotted..........over!

Bravo.......watch your back, I repeat watch your back

......OVER...... TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL HEADQUARTER.......OVER
guy u don't mad finish. U really got me cracked up u know grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mangojuice(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
olureignforever:

Elemi Esu
otu nnegi gbakwa oku
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
YORUBA people ugly sha!
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by JimiOgunlola: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
c him ugly oblong head carry am go

I agree with you. He has a typically oblong yoruba skull like us. He must be a Nafirudeen!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Rosheal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
The idiot need to be skinned alive and then dump inside jail and let him meet his ancestors there. Or

Force him to eat the skull and give him water from the socker pit to drink so that the evil in him will leave him
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by JimiOgunlola: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
We in the yoruba human parts business have code names for human parts. We call the skull 'agbon' (coconut). grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by lozanni(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
XBLadez:
This picture is should be reserved for future use in tormenting the cone heads of the waste. A headbutt from this guy might land one in Igbobi. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

Anyway, I pity our brothers in Lagos who buy cooked food from the afonjas prepared with the meats of their family members.

Lolz. You too dey look for trouble. LWKMD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House / Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.