Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (36452 Views)

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake / Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos) / 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by overambitious: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

The commissioner of police in the state, Hafiz Mohammed Inuwa, confirmed that the Anti-Cultism/kidnapping Squad of the command recovered the two human heads from Otu Edem Bassey, 30, in Calabar.

He said police operatives swooped on Bassey and his gang when they were preparing some rituals for their outing. He said Bassey was picked up at his No. 12b Etim Edem Street residence in Calabar, while others took to their heels. .

He said charms and other items used for incantation were also recovered, adding that the suspect would soon be charged to court when investigation is completed.

Speaking to reporters, the suspect accused the police of arresting him and claimed that he was a traditional healer. “The skulls were given to me by my late father to continue with the traditional medicines which he used to practice to cure people. .

I am a herbalist and I heal people of different sickness. I have my license to operate as a herbalist. Somebody ran in front of my house and the Police came to my house to arrest me. .

They have no right because I have been using these skulls for my jobs since my father left it for me some eight years ago,” Bassey said.

http://dailytatafo.com/police-have-no-right-to-arrest-me-man-caught-with-2-skulls/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2018
I am a herbalist and I heal people of different sickness. I have my license to operate as a herbalist. 

UNQUOTE

Oh really?
I wonder if they pay their tax too!

25 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by pyyxxaro: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Calabar Amaka oh cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Fuckyoumod: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
What nonsense!

Let me use your own skull for healing.

Idiot!!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by GavelSlam: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
What does the law accommodate as regards traditional medicine?

13 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2018
The Person above me just asked a reasonable question cos I honestly don't think the Court have any tangible case against him.....We need to know the constitutional stand on Traditional Cases....

Let's leave religion out of this and think as a logical human being

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Jabioro: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Who are the real skull miners? You can imagined the idiotas

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Redoil: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
lawless buhari law

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Baawaa(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
This is one of our problems as a nation, majority of us directly or indirectly have dedicate our souls to the devil

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Technically, he can't be charged for murder as the skulls can be dated and there really isn't any evidence he killed the owners.

He can be charged for grave robbery which is a misdemeanor

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Nbote(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigerian Police dat arrests ppl for jus looking suspicious and U ask why dey arrested U for being in possession of skulls...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Redoil: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Mynd44:

Technically, he can't be charged for murder as the skulls can be dated and there really isn't any evidence he killed the owners.

come to the market in ajegunle apapa where herbs are sold you will cringe with fear

23 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Nukilia: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Mynd44:

Mynd44, this is not a sane country! Who will do the dating grin cheesy grin Nigerian police or UK police cheesy I no fit laugh Abeg...

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by divineneed: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2018
This man do have a point tho

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Karlovich: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2018
on behalf of the skull mining society of Nigeria we denounce this fool as he is not a registered member of our esteemed organization. the law enforcement is free to do whatever they want with him.
signed: SMSN, south west chapter.
remember you can now order for your freshly exhumed skulls and human parts online at amazon and konga.

27 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Davidospy: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Karlovich:
on behalf of the skull mining society of Nigeria we denounce this fool as he is not a registered member of our esteemed organization. the law enforcement is free to do whatever they want with him.
signed: SMSN, south west chapter.
remember you can now order for your freshly exhumed skulls and human parts online at amazon and konga.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by kuboy: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2018
such news is rear in Cali is common in SW

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Ojiofor: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Say no to skull mining whether in Ijebu Ode or in Calabar.

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by davillian(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2018
You go talk whose skulls you holding and how did you get them.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by SAMBARRY: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Can you imagine.he even has mouth.see the unrepentant impunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by tolexy007(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by moneychannel: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Whaaaaaat

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Afonja r very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by ipobarethieves: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
sad lipsrsealed undecided herbalist dat can't chant incantation and disappear from police,is dat one herbalist? Hang him

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Authoreety: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2018
In ds age and time

Whch kain fools still dey run ds kind diabolical agendas

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by 1shortblackboy: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2018
well he has a point
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by veacea: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Okays
Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by oshe11: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Only a FULANI MAN has that RIGHT, so na OYO be him case

post=69094528:
I am a herbalist and I heal people of different sickness. I have my license to operate as a herbalist. 

Oh really?
I wonder if they pay their tax too!
You dey pay TAX for your BBQ?

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by Damfostopper(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja r very wicked.
so Cross riverians are now afonja?

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
In another way.. . Critically this time, he's saying the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) / Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.