Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) (35300 Views)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by SILVA112(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
imagine how him own skull go b like '''

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by rigarmortis: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
menix:

Ur come from a home with Patent in Stewpidity..

Wondering how u passed ur common entrance exam..

Nwoke onye Nzuzu...

you didnt undertsnad the guy...thats was sarcasm at its finest
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by olureignforever: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
mangojuice:

otu nnegi gbakwa oku

Ekwensu. Afofungbemu, Omo irankiran.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by figure007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
olumaxi:
Even the dead are not restin in peace again in nigeria
pls don't kill me with Laff .... grin
olumaxi:
Even the dead are not restin in peace again in nigeria
pls don't kill me with Laff .... the dead ain really resting well because of some evil doers... see the guy head like person wey swallow frog
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by menix(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
rigarmortis:

you didnt undertsnad the guy...thats was sarcasm at its finest

Really i did but he did not convey it fine..
Seriously i knew but if i no look for trouble here, i will be bored..
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by olumaxi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
figure007:
pls don't kill me with Laff .... grin pls don't kill me with Laff .... the dead ain really resting well because of some evil doers... see the guy head like person wey swallow frog
i tel u bro
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Daniel1990:
Were is my kits? Food don done!

NCAN

SOUTH - WEST HEADQUARTER
No58 Taiwo street, Abeokuta, live feed

Real time streaming.............. Signals just arrive!

Two missing skulls were found in the possession of one.....a cemetery attendant,.............name withheld for security reasons.
Face .......not smiling…............tribal mark(s) minimum....... Eye colour…......very red..........cause...........undiluted Ogun weed in combination with ajegule sepke....head shape.......mango form.

When we access the location.....it was the same previous location, OGUN, the ritualists headquarter. He is a regular customer, occupation spotted..........over!

Bravo.......watch your back, I repeat watch your back

......OVER...... TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL HEADQUARTER.......OVER

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by ginggerxy: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
4reala:
yeah I knw they are the wisest tribe in Nigeria. But I expect flat heads to be able to answer such a simple qst nah undecided
so killing and eating your selves now is wisdom. Chai
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by HBIAFRA1: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wasteed afonjas

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Trapnews: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
We in the yoruba human parts business have code names for human parts. We call the skull 'agbon' (coconut). grin grin
see herbalist! shocked
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by JimiOgunlola: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
where is dridowu, goat dokita that specializes in hunting for anti-Igbo news when he is not feeding goats with grass?
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
NANC reporting live from Ogun State
Name Oluwatosin Akorede,
Region West
State Ogun
Occupation Ritualist
physique black like charcoal, corn head
exbit caught with human skull

afonjas are diabolic and evil

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by ewosk: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
taketomama:
sell his prick on OLX.
shocked shocked

Ewoo so sisi you dey find prick to buy on OLX shocked
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Ogun state again.. Once i saw Human parts i knew it's from that state again.

Like Buhari and dullardry
Ogun state and human part like
cheesy cheesy cheesy lyk seriouzly??

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by monerozi5590: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
hucienda:
Ogun again!!!??!!
Old habits die hard.
NCAN members from other zones (minus west coast) would have a field day here.
Like this guy here grin cheesy grin
.....lol
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by monerozi5590: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=ChukwuIbrahim post=49945658][/quote]
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by joowealth(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
mangojuice:
undecided undecided wisdom from cone shaped head you mean?
lols
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by kasson(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
See his trapazium, oblong hear. Perish In jail..
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by joowealth(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
ArabMopol:
Name Oluwatosin Akorede,
Region West
State Ogun
Occupation Ritualist

I don't blame you motherfucker.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by joowealth(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
ArabMopol:
Name Oluwatosin Akorede,
Region West
State Ogun
Occupation Ritualist

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by akigbemaru: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rituals
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by scent9(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
lifezone247:
lols, Im telling you.
no b small kin tin oo
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin this thread funny die
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

I agree with you. He has a typically oblong yoruba skull like us. He must be a Nafirudeen!
Afonja's slave stop quoting me
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
D guy sef resemble cemetry. angry
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Naso we go b when we die
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ogun state people with blood money dem be like 5 and 6
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Allollybaby14(f): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na b4 Evil deeds that one does take time to be exposed bt today reverse is the case .God of today is very fast with his actions and judgement.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2016
joowealth:

Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by mabea: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
charix:

Eh en? So in this modern day of lying twitter trolls I am expected to believe this 'first hand' account?
I don't mean this is as disrespect but please next time present a high definition video detailing the event. It'd make a believer out of me than a typed two-paragraphed response.
I guess there was no trust any where before the invention of motion pictures. My prayer to you is that you will be a specimen for such activities so that when you come out of it you will not have any cause to doubt again so you can believe.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Aremu01:
Ogun state shaaaaa
cone headed people na dem
Re: Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men / Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.