Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

If It Were You What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You What Will You Do (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You What Will You Do by odereghi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY
it happened in 2008 in a village called egunughan in rivers state. a woman got married to a man and they have 3 children 2 boys and a girl. when the children grew up, the man died. the woman later got married to another man from the next village. she took her daughter with her to live with her new husband from the next village while the other 2 boys remained in their late father's village. in the year 2008, the woman's daughter got pregnant. she was gingered by family members to talk who impregnanted her. in the long run, she finally told everyone that her mother's husband has been sleeping with her each time her mother is away and now he has impregnanted her. the worst part is that, she is pregnant and her mother is also pregnant by the same man.

so, if you were to be the girl or
her mother or
her brother or
her family member or
the man himself what will you do over this shameful incident.

pls when you want to send your replies, indicate whose shoe e.g if i were the girl i would have,
if i were the man i would have, and so on!
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by olanajim(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
the girl will have to remove the foetus, and mama deliver her own. As simple as ABC
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by jonath0012(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
My dear, there is nothing new under the sun. No be today such dey happen. If i am in the position of the girl . I will give birth to the baby and move on.
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by jonath0012(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
My dear, there is nothing new under the sun. No be today such dey happen. If i am in the position of the girl . I will give birth to the baby and move on.
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by r231(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
if i am d broda i will shoot d man
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by medacares: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
Dis 1 is bad ooo
if i were d broda i wil sue d man for raping my sista.den if i were d girl i wil giv birth 2 baby nd d mum i wil give birth 2 d baby cos its bad 2 abort.den d mum shld divorce d man nd sue him so dat he wil regret what he has done.
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by medacares: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
Dis 1 is bad ooo
if i were d broda i wil sue d man for raping my sista.den if i were d girl i wil giv birth 2 baby nd d mum i wil give birth 2 d baby cos its bad 2 abort.den d mum shld divorce d man nd sue him so dat he wil regret what he has done.
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by geolabious(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2009
If i were the girl:

I will first blame her for the mistake cos she is very stupid to accept her mother's husband  offer. Who knows the girl might be xposed to life  sad . I would hav advice her to go for abortion but it dangerous cos it damage the Cervix.

If i were the mother. I think this is a good advice
[
medacares:

Dis 1 is bad ooo

If i were the brother: Uhmmm p-square said it don happen. Just be ready for the arrival of man made twims

I can neva be the man: My chairman i salute you wella. I can see the power of harpic in your life. Well i will advice him to keep it up. The reason why i said so is that he will do it to the xtent of impregnating her mother and his daughter cheesy

If i were one of d family member: Nothing do much to say. God has really blessed thier family cos the should be xpecting double double from the man i.e crate of minerals, palm wine, kolanut, money etc
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by OAM4J: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2009
The man is stupid. I know is not new. but will advice both the mother and the child to leave the man with immediate effect. Just that abortion is wrong and sinful, will have advice them both to get rid of the pregnancies
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by MissyB1(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2009
Y is every1 pointing a death arrow at the man? undecided
It takes 2 to F''uck . . . . . The Daugther has to undergo some
punishments also, if need be.
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by shayoor(f): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2009
undecided
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by elokason: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2009
Missy B, i support u,dat the girl shud be punished but how about the mother who took her under-sisteen to go and live with her husband, and excluded her 2 brothers what was she expecting, dat man too shud be made to pay hard for this, e don tey, know be today ooh, that man fit penetrate anythiny wey dey under skirt, e-beta make the woman discharge this him husband 4 mouth before him begin Bleep him sister or even friend ooh! I wanted to say they shud forgive the man, but if they even forgive they can't live together again, they shud just give birth to the baby, and all God into this matter, but the brodas shud not 4get to give that man some touching i didn't say beating oooooh!
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by Busybody2(f): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
How old is the daughter, considering the fact that it is not uncommon for girls as young as 7 to have reached puberty and have started sprouting breasts nowadays?

Is that really Geolabious up there shocked shocked shocked
Re: If It Were You What Will You Do by geolabious(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
Busy_body:

How old is the daughter, considering the fact that it is not uncommon for girls as young as 7 to have reached puberty and have started sprouting breasts nowadays?

Is that really Geolabious up there shocked shocked shocked
[size=13pt]Any pro?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

~@The Ladies: If You Were A Boy~ / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! / No Money No Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.