Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa (894 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by MUNAZZ(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
It is highly and morally reprehensible the trend which the society adopts as norms. The era of ‘Baby-mama and Baby-papa’ which is ubiquitous and egregious, now a thing of pride rather than shame.

We should bear in our sub-consciousness that ‘Everyone is doing it,’ does not systematically mean it is right .We celebrate immoral act as good principles; the role and function of a family must be strengthen and vivified to help reduce the carnage we witness in our society.

It is appalling and disheartening that people we look up to as our ‘Role model’ display this show of indecency. Let us consider how tough it is for these kids born out of illegitimacy; the psychological effect of not having the love of both parents. We must continue to uphold ethics and value to consolidate the family, communities and the Nation at large.

Furthermore, it should be a point of reference or obligation not to celebrate Baby-mamas or Baby-papas. Preferably, let us not allow the extinction of values which our fore bears stood for, the western lives comes with the good and bad platform. Let us try and inject the good into our mainstream and expel the bad. Bad does no man good and good no man bad. Let us always register our displeasure over this growing scourge.

Furthermore, we have to savage our society from the notion of ‘Free world’ the more we abhor this distasteful act and preserve our norms, standards and culture, the better for us all; since the acculturation of heterodox, erodes the society of its values.

Finally the celebrities and those held in high esteem hold us a duty to sustain and nurture our culture as the young look unto them for inspiration.

Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by MUNAZZ(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by Idydarling(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2016
op tell the truth, erm ... erm, if ur daughter gets pregnant for Dangote today, won't u celebrate?

just say the truth
Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by Newbeginnings(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Idydarling:
op tell the truth, erm ... erm, if ur daughter gets pregnant for Dangote today, won't u celebrate?

just say the truth

So instead of my daughter to get married to Dangote, she is there giving her body, in the end he wouldn't marry her as it is a shame to Islam... Have you heard of what is happening to Chris Brown and his baby mama, the war, the court sessions..

Woman, please think big.
Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Becus he is Dangote abi Mk she come dey born. Op that lady needs epp..or she must be....

Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by MUNAZZ(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
]op tell the truth, erm ... erm, if ur daughter gets pregnant for Dangote today, won't u celebrate?

just say the truth[/quoif

if all i think about is just money, then i would celebrate.my concern will be how he (dangote) can take responsibility by making it legitimate; remember no one takes baby mama serious in official dealings.
Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Idydarling:

just say the truth
from ur name i no say u be calabar
Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by tkpoint2(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU OP!

A baby mama (also baby-mama and baby-mother) is a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term is often infused with other meanings as well.

DEM DEY HEAR WORD?

NA TO DEY OPEN LEGS ANYHOW.

THOUGH IT IS FAR BETTER THAN ABORTION. AS IT IS, 33 OF 1000 NIGERIAN WOMAN ABORTS PER year - ACCORDING TO GUTTMACHER INSTITUTE.

ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US FROM IMMORALITIES IN OUR SOCIETY.
Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by Zackpraise(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Immorality is walking on the street with Knife ready to stab anybody Who gives him chance.....
Re: The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa by MUNAZZ(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
tkpoint2:
GOD BLESS YOU OP!
A baby mama (also baby-mama and baby-mother) is a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term is often infused with other meanings as well.
DEM DEY HEAR WORD?
THOUGH IT IS FAR BETTER THAN ABORTION. AS IT IS, 33 OF 1000 NIGERIAN WOMAN ABORTS PER year - ACCORDING TO GUTTMACHER INSTITUTE.
ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THE SOCIETY FROM IMMORALITIES.
tkpoint2:
GOD BLESS YOU OP!

DEM DEY HEAR WORD?

ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THE SOCIETY FROM IMMORALITIES.

you are right ,it is far better than abortion,but am against the popularity and celebration.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Girls Looking For Already Made Men / My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother / Which Will U Choose??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.