Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lawmakers Demanded Houses And Cars From Me – Bauchi Governor, Mohammed Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Demanded Houses And Cars From Me – Bauchi Governor, Mohammed Abubakar (8758 Views)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lawmakers Demanded Houses And Cars From Me – Bauchi Governor, Mohammed Abubakar by JCKA23: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:
Chai
Dogara time is up
na ur father times up
Re: Lawmakers Demanded Houses And Cars From Me – Bauchi Governor, Mohammed Abubakar by JCKA23: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
The observers are watching.

I do not like or respect Dogara. First,the way he became the Speaker still offends all the progressives like me. And for sometime now,his name has being linked to everything corrupt.

I know President Buhari, does not want to upset the structure or status quo of the House of Representatives. But Dogara is starting to be a distraction,and if what this Governor just alleged is true,then he should resign honourable.

We cannot be fighting corruption,and somebody whose name keep coming up as being corrupt,cannot be allowed to hold a top position in the Country.

Dogara has to go,even his Governor calls him corrupt.

Charity begins at home.

let ur fada resign from earth honourably not Dogara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism / Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals / Ike Ekweremadu Daughters Kidney Is Damaged From Too Much Bleaching Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.