Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? (1291 Views)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies / Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by joearinze(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Going through your Mind you will be Thinking That this Cant be Possible but Come to Think Of it : what will be your Scale of Preference When You have to choose from What to Do and What is Really Important

Saw some Funny Answers!!!!!!!!!

Go pick up my little brother.

Pick up my boyfriend.

Drive 6 hours to my sister’s.

Hope my other siblings meet us there.

Spend the last four hours in a giant, sibling-and-niece-and-nephew-and-sister-in-law pile.
Booze excessively for the last hour.

Probably wake up the next morning feeling awfully embarrassed that Y2K 2.0 was also a huge bust.

And also hungover enough to wish the earth actually did explode.

Source: https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-were-to-explode-in-10-hours-what-would-you-do

Drop Yours Toooo!!!!! LMFAO

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by JBUZZ: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Drink and enjoy myself moderately because it's impossible

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Luizkid(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
withdraw all my cash to my area Crush and give her d Banging of her life..

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by hopefulLandlord: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Start having sex before the tenth hour and hope the earth explodes just as I reach the height of my Kumming

The best way to go if you know what I mean

6 Likes

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Loveisthekey: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2016
It is saddening seeing responses without God's affection at heart even if it's a joke, sometimes God may put this question in the heart of the OP to see if anyone here cares to look upon Him. Nevertheless, I didn't write this to condemn but pls let's be conscious of our decision. Sex and money are nothing but TRUE JOY is in being in God always. I love you all. God bless

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Nairadays: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Get on my knees and pray.
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Go to a bar. drink 5 bottles of my usual. smoke a wrap Of Weed.
and wait for the Big Bang.
glorious moment
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by promise101: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
All I gat to do is just to be HAPPY AND SMILE TO JESUS as I expect the earth to explode. And after 10th hour and nothing happens, I would come back to nairaland and simply continue my evangelism.
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by joearinze(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingAdegoke:
Go to a bar. drink 5 bottles of my usual. smoke a wrap Of Weed.

and wait for the Big Bang.

glorious moment

i pity your Black Ass in Hell
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
joearinze:

i pity your Black Ass in Hell
you post is only for religious people?
you idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by joearinze(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingAdegoke:
you post is only for religious people?

you idiot

its for all to comment and all Nigerians are Religious only Lunatics don't know that
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
joearinze:

its for all to comment and all Nigerians are Religious only Lunatics don't know that
kcuf ffo
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by ItsBolaji: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pray to God and hope the explosion blows me straight to HEAVEN.
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by iLifeplus: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Loveisthekey:
It is saddening seeing responses without God's affection at heart even if it's a joke, sometimes God may put this question in the heart of the OP to see if anyone here cares to look upon Him. Nevertheless, I didn't write this to condemn but pls let's be conscious of our decision. Sex and money are nothing but TRUE JOY is in being in God always. I love you all. God bless

Your words are always on point sir. You're what a christian should be, good morning.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by decode55(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
joearinze:

All Nigerians are religious? since when? how did you come by this "wonderful" piece of information?
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by joearinze(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2016
decode55:

All Nigerians are religious? since when? how did you come by this "wonderful" piece of information?
ask Google
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Eddlad: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nothing different from how I already live, I live every minute like it's my last.
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Weah96: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Death is ALREADY inevitable. Your hypothetical disaster only gives us a precise date and time of death. Even without experiencing a disaster, our hearts will eventually stop beating, for one reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by ifenes(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shift to a different version of Earth. So many Earth have been destroyed.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by joearinze(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
what if the planet u cant get a rocket to fly out
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
I would have a very nice meal with my family, talk to people I have had grudges against and make peace with people I am at war with

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits / See The Nigerian Pastor Who Died At The Age Of 114 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.