Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits (1299 Views)

Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Scroll down/ go to the last page for the most recent “HEALING SCHOOL TEACHING”. The Word of God shall heal your body!

Good people of Nairaland,

It has come to my notice that many people want to be a part of the all round benefits of faith, but they don’t know how to access it.

There is only one way to access faith, and it is by hearing and understanding the word of God (continually). You cannot wish for faith, neither can you pray for it. Roms 10:17, tells us the only way faith can be gotten.

Romans 10:17

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Now, the question is why is this faith business so important? Faith is important because with it all things are possible Mark 9:23; with it you can overcome the world and all that is in the world trying to challenge your dominion; 1 John 5:4; with it you can overcome ALL the fiery darts of the enemy (Satan), among many other benefits.

So many people have contacted me, and I have been able to teach them faith thereby making them overcomers in the challenges of life (health challenges, spiritual challenges, mental challenges, financial challenges, challenges with habits, etc)

However, because I know that more and more people are combating challenges they know not how to overcome, I have decided to start teaching faith right here on Nairaland like I do on all my other platforms.

Today I shall start “healing school” and “faith school”. Please take note that my thread which has been tagged “LIFE” is changing to “faith school”, while healing school is starting anew.

As you follow this teachings, be sure that your faith will be built up, and you shall be able to overcome ALL the challenges of life that may be facing you.

FAM (Folajinmi Awujoola Ministries).

Jesus is Lord!
Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.—PSALM 107:20

Jesus Is the Word of God

Under the Old Testament, the Word that God sent was spoken through the prophets. Under the New Testament, the Word He sent was the Lord Jesus Christ.

John’s Gospel says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made” (John 1:1–3).

Then verse 14 says, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us. . . .” The Lord Jesus Christ is called “The Word.”

So how did God send His Word to heal you? He sent Jesus to take your infirmities and bear your sicknesses (Matt. 8:17). In the mind of God, you’re already healed.

First Peter 2:24 says, “. . . by whose stripes ye WERE healed.”

God sent His Word and healed you. If you need healing, I dare you to hold fast to that confession and not say anything to the contrary.

Don’t say, “Yeah, but I’m hurting.” I guarantee you that if you’ll hold fast to that one confession and not negate it by saying, “But I still have this and I still have that,” you’ll be all right. Your symptoms will disappear.

Now it won’t work if you try it for a day or two. God’s Word works by acting on it confidently and consistently. God’s Word works by being a doer of it.

Act like God’s Word is so, because it is! Since He sent His Word and healed you, count it as done in your life and act like it!

Declare this: God sent His Word and healed me. Therefore, I no longer have ___________ (fill in the particular sickness or disease). He sent His Word and healed me!

Happy New Year!

Folajinmi Awujoola Ministries (FAM)

Good Is God International Church, Worldwide.

Contact Us Today For Word Counseling & Prayers

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
And for Nairaland too.

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.—1 PETER 2:24

The Whole Bible Is True

Church people everywhere believe that Jesus bore their sins. But many of them don’t believe that He bore their sicknesses as well.

The Bible says that Jesus bore our sins and our sicknesses. Matthew 8:17 says, “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and BARE OUR SICKNESSES.”

First Peter 2:24 says, “Who his own self BARE OUR SINS in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

Jesus not only bore our sins, He also bore our sicknesses. That settles it!
Why look for a way around this great truth? Yet so many people do.

But if Matthew 8:17 and First Peter 2:24 are lies, then the whole Bible is a lie. And if the Bible is a lie, then there is no God, and Jesus Christ is not the Son of God.

He would be a fraud and a fake. Then, of course, the New Testament would not be true. And the Old Testament would be a fable. There would be no God, no Heaven, and no hell.

But, hallelujah, there is a God! And the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God! And the Old Testament is not a fable; it’s true. And the New Testament is true. The whole Bible is true! Jesus not only bore our sins, He also took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.

Declaration: Jesus bore my sins. It is the will of God for me to be saved and delivered from sin. Jesus also bore my sicknesses. Therefore, it is the will of God that I be healed and delivered from sickness!

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.—ROMANS 8:1

Resist Sickness Just as You Resist Condemnation

Sickness doesn’t have any right to impose itself upon us. And Satan, who is the author of sickness and disease, doesn’t have any right to put sickness and disease on us.

Why? Because we’re free! And when symptoms of sickness or disease come, all we need to do is treat them exactly the same as we would treat our old sins. It’s the easiest thing in the world to do.

You see, the devil may try to put you under condemnation by reminding you of your past sins. But you can say, “Satan, there is therefore now no condemnation to me, for I am in Christ Jesus.”

Jesus has dealt with those sins and put them away. And you can say to Satan, “You can’t get them. Jesus put those sins away. He hid them in the depths of the sea—in the sea of forgetfulness.”

God said, “I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins” (Isa. 43:25).

The devil has brought pictures to my mind of things I’ve done in the past. He’s said, “Look at what you did.” And I’ve said to him, “Ha, ha, Mr. Devil. I sure did. You’re right. But God forgave me and blotted them all out and put them as far away from me as the east is from the west” (Ps. 103:12).

But if you don’t know the truth—that once you ask for forgiveness, you are cleansed from all sin—the devil will keep bringing pictures of your past mistakes, and it will rob you of faith and hold you under condemnation. But when you know the truth, you can laugh at the devil.

Declaration: Father, I resist symptoms of sickness and disease just as I resist condemnation. I know that sickness, disease, and condemnation all come from the devil. And I resist what comes from him and receive Your health, healing, and freedom today!

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2019
Starting today: Prosperity School...

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

. . . with his [Jesus’] stripes we are healed.—ISAIAH 53:5

You Can Initiate Healing

God wants you to be well. Some people say, “If God wants me well, why doesn’t He heal me?”

Well, according to the Bible, God wants everyone saved. Then why aren’t all saved? Because they have something to do with it. God has provided salvation for all, but they have a part to play in receiving it.

In the same way, when it comes to healing, we often want to leave it all up to God.

Well, although God may initiate healings on His own some of the time, that’s not the main way that God heals.

This is where a lot of people miss it: They know God initiates some things on His own, because they’ve seen Him do it, so they’re waiting for Him to initiate something for them.

Unfortunately, they might die while they’re waiting.

But you can initiate healing yourself. You don’t have to wait for God to initiate it; you can claim what belongs to you based on His Word.

Isaiah 53:4 says, “Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows. . . .” The original Hebrew says, “Surely He hath borne our sicknesses and carried our pains, yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted.”

Verse 5 says, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

Declaration: I know what belongs to me. I claim what belongs to me based on the Word of God. Health and healing belong to me. Thank You, Father, for health and healing.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:
HEALING SCHOOL

. . . with his [Jesus’] stripes we are healed.—ISAIAH 53:5

You Can Initiate Healing

God wants you to be well. Some people say, “If God wants me well, why doesn’t He heal me?”

Well, according to the Bible, God wants everyone saved. Then why aren’t all saved? Because they have something to do with it. God has provided salvation for all, but they have a part to play in receiving it.

In the same way, when it comes to healing, we often want to leave it all up to God.

Well, although God may initiate healings on His own some of the time, that’s not the main way that God heals.

This is where a lot of people miss it: They know God initiates some things on His own, because they’ve seen Him do it, so they’re waiting for Him to initiate something for them.

Unfortunately, they might die while they’re waiting.

But you can initiate healing yourself. You don’t have to wait for God to initiate it; you can claim what belongs to you based on His Word.

Isaiah 53:4 says, “Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows. . . .” The original Hebrew says, “Surely He hath borne our sicknesses and carried our pains, yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted.”

Verse 5 says, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

Declaration: I know what belongs to me. I claim what belongs to me based on the Word of God. Health and healing belong to me. Thank You, Father, for health and healing.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

I whole hearted agree with you. Ride on sir.

1 Like

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

And he [Jesus] could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.—MARK 6:5

The Ministry of Jesus

Many people are healed by a mutual faith—by their faith and the faith of whoever is ministering to them. Most people are healed by knowing and receiving for themselves what the Word of God says.

You see, that’s the way the majority of people were healed under the ministry of Jesus.

Some people say, “Oh, if only I could have been there when Jesus was on the earth, I would have been healed because everybody always got healed under His ministry, regardless of their faith.”

A person who says that has never read the Bible very closely. Mark 6:5 in the Greek reads that Jesus could do no mighty work except lay His hands on a few sick people with minor ailments.

Those are the only ones who got healed under the ministry of Jesus in His hometown of Nazareth.

Well, why didn’t others get healed? Let’s look at the next verse. “And he marveled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching” (Mark 6:6).

The reason they failed to get healed was because of their unbelief. So what did Jesus do? He went about their cities and villages teaching in their synagogues.

He began to teach, because faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God (Rom. 10:17).

Declaration: I can be healed by simply knowing and receiving what the Word of God says—that healing belongs to me. I receive healing based on the Word of God.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2019
smiley

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

And he [Jesus] said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. —MARK 5:34

Individual Cases of Healing

I encourage you to go through the four Gospels carefully and underline with a red pencil all the individual cases of healing. Or better yet, you could write them all down on a sheet of paper.

Some examples are the woman with the issue of blood, Jairus’ daughter, the centurion who came on behalf of his servant, and the two blind men who followed Jesus. You’ll find that there are nineteen specific cases of healing mentioned.

You might think that there are a lot more, but Matthew, Mark, and Luke often recorded the same incident.

For instance, Matthew, Mark, and Luke all recorded the healing of the woman with the issue of blood, but it was only one incident. They were all talking about the same thing.

After reading through the Gospels and writing down each incident of healing, you’ll find that twelve out of the nineteen incidents speak of the faith of the individual.

For instance, in Mark 5:34, Jesus said to the woman with the issue of blood, “Thy faith has made thee whole. Go in peace and be whole of thy plague.” Whose faith made her whole? It was her faith.

Declaration: Since the people Jesus ministered to on the earth used their faith to receive healing, then I can use my faith to receive healing. And faith comes by hearing the Word of God. I attend to God’s Word, and keep it before my eyes and my ears.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

Fear Not

As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.—MARK 5:36

In Mark chapter 5, when Jesus crossed over the Sea of Galilee, He met Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue. Jairus said, “My little daughter lies at home sick; she’s at the point of death. Come and lay Thy hand on her that she may be healed” (Mark 5:23).

Jairus believed that when Jesus laid His hands on the girl, she would be healed. So Jesus went with him to his house.

While they were on their way, someone from Jairus’ house came to him and said, “Trouble the Master no longer. Your little daughter is already dead” (Mark 5:35).

In the face of such a tragedy, Jesus spoke the simplest, yet most profound statement to Jairus. Jesus said, “Fear not. Only believe” (v. 36).

Jesus was a faith preacher! He was encouraging Jairus to believe, even under adverse circumstances. He was encouraging Jairus to have faith, to believe.

God never comes with a message of fear. You can read all through the Old Testament and the New Testament, and every time God sent an angel or a messenger from Heaven for anyone, the first thing the angel said was, “Don’t be afraid.”

Well, what are you going to do if you’re not going to fear? Only believe!

Declaration: I will not fear. I will only believe.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

According to Your Faith

For let not that man [the man who wavers] think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.—JAMES 1:7

In Matthew chapter 9, two blind men were following Jesus as he left Jairus’ house. They were crying and saying, “Thou son of David, have mercy on us!”

Then Jesus asked the blind men a question. He said, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?”

They said, “Yes, Lord.” Did Jesus touch their eyes and say, “According to the faith of your church, so be it done unto you”?

No, He didn’t say that! Did He say, “According to My faith, the faith of the Son of God, so be it, because I sort of took a liking to you two blind fellows”?

No! Did He say, “According to the faith of Pastor Awuj, so be it done unto you”? No, of course He didn’t. Jesus said, “According to your faith, so be it done unto you” (Matt. 9:29).

You see, Jesus asked them a question: “Do you believe that I am able to do this?”

Then Jesus uttered the great law of faith that determines in every one of our lives the extent and measure of our blessing: “According to your faith, so be it done unto you.” And the Bible says that the two blind men’s eyes were opened (Matt. 9:30).

What opened their eyes? Their faith. And you can have faith just like the two blind men.

Romans 10:17 says, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Declaration: Faith is coming into my heart, into my spirit, into my inner man. Faith is coming because I’m hearing the Word of God.

Happy New Year!

Good Is God International Church, Worldwide, aka, Faith Champions.

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

How Do You Know Jesus Took Your Infirmities?

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.—MATTHEW 8:17

God wants you to know that Jesus took your infirmities and bare your sicknesses. Some people say, “But I didn’t see Him do it.”

Even those who were there when Jesus died didn’t see Him take our diseases and sicknesses. They saw Jesus physically die, but they couldn’t see what happened to Him spiritually.

Natural human knowledge can’t comprehend what Jesus did. That kind of knowledge is beyond natural human truth.

You could never prove from natural human truth that your diseases and sicknesses were laid on Jesus. Because you can’t see it with your eyes, you have no comprehension of it from the natural standpoint.

So how do you know that He took your infirmities? Even though it doesn’t look like He took them because you still have symptoms in your body, it is revealed to you in the Holy Word of God.

That’s how you know it; you believe God’s Word.

That revelation knowledge is the knowledge that you are to walk by, not natural human knowledge. The revelation of the truth that Jesus took your infirmities is the truth that a Christian is to live by.

Declaration: For it is written, Himself, Jesus, took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses. What He bore, I need not bear. Because He bore them, I’m free from sickness and disease. I know that this is true because I believe the Word.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

Say What the Bible Says

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised.)—HEBREWS 10:23

When you know what the Word of God says, and someone asks, “How do you feel?” you can say, “I’m well, thank you.”

Even if you are experiencing some symptoms, you’re not lying. You’re stating that you’re well because the Bible says that Jesus took your infirmities and bare your sicknesses.

And what He bore, you need not bear.
You see, since Jesus bore your infirmities, you don’t have to have them anymore. But as long as you confess them—as long as you say, “I have them”—you will have them.

That’s the reason people go through the process of trying to get rid of sickness and disease over and over again.

They are prayed for, they have hands laid on them, they are anointed with oil, but they keep holding on to what they have. They don’t turn the sickness loose.

If you will believe that Jesus took your infirmities and bare your sicknesses while the symptoms are still there—while all physical evidence says it isn’t so—it won’t be long before you’ll reap a harvest of healing.

Declaration: I’m not moved by what I see or how I feel. I’m moved only by what I believe, and I believe that He, Jesus, took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
smiley

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
HEALING SCHOOL

You Are God’s Garden

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.—1 CORINTHIANS 3:9

When Paul wrote to the Church at Corinth, he said, “. . . ye are God’s husbandry. . . .” Now that’s a little bit blind to us today, but another translation says, “Ye are God’s garden.”

You are God’s garden.
Picture in your mind a garden. Have you ever seen anyone plant a garden one day and the next day go out and reap something from it? No, of course not.

In First Corinthians 3:6, Paul said, “I have planted [talking about the seed of the Gospel], Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Well, what did he plant? What was his seed? The Word of God was his seed.
Paul planted the seed of the Word into people’s hearts.

Then Apollos came along preaching to them and watered the Word that had already been preached to them, or planted, by Paul. And God gave the increase, or caused the seed to bear fruit.

Psalm 107:20 says, “He sent his word, and healed them. . . .” How do you plant the Word in your heart? When you receive the Word—when you accept and confess it—it gets into your spirit, into your heart.

Declaration: It is God’s will that I be well. God wants me well. He doesn’t want me sick. I let that truth be planted into my heart, and I water it so that it will yield an increase of healing in my life.

Happy New Year!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2019
I can teach you to be forever healthy and NEVER fall sick again.

I can teach you to be forever prosperous and NEVER get poor again.

I can teach you to overcome all your challenges in life and NEVER come under the bondage of sin and Satan again.

All you need do is sign up for my online WINTER FAITH COACHING (WFC) coming up this February for just a token of 10k. It is a 2-week course and it shall change your life forever!

To register for this course, send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will forward the payment details to you 08126401351

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, the world’s foremost faith coach. Thank you.

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why will you continue to watch the devil molest your life with depression? When you really have a choice- the choice to exercise ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY over him.

Why will you keep watching that sickness ravage your life when you can walk in total dominion over ALL manners of sickness and disease?

Why do you keep believing that lie from the devil (that is in your mind), telling you that you are poor and that you will die in poverty, when you can have all your heart desires through the riches that God, the creator of the universe has provided for you for EVERLASTING prosperity?

The ONLY reason you are in that pitiable state is your lack of knowledge of God’s word!! Wake up from your slumber, take responsibility and come and learn how to be free from ALL oppressions of life. You will have an answer to every life question and you will never see shame again.

Will you take this great opportunity to be free for life, or will you choose to die in that your state even though God has provided a better way for you- the way of prosperity; the way of sound health; the way of victory over satan and sin FOREVER.

That is why I am bringing this coaching to your door this February- “WINTER FAITH COACHING (WFC)”. Registration is still ongoing. For just a token of 10k, you will learn ALL it takes to be a world beater! Two people have already taken their seats for this coaching that will last 2 weeks.

Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will send you the payment details immediately. You shall never regret that you took this golden opportunity that doesn’t come by everyday. You will learn faith and ministry in a dimension you have never seen before!

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi, The World’s Foremost Faith Coach!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is God Using Sickness to Teach You Something?

Some would say, “If Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses according to Matt 8:17, then why am I still sick?” Because you don’t believe it yet!

Now you might mentally agree and say, “Yeah, that’s right.” But you don’t really believe it in your heart, because if you believed it in your heart, you would agree with God and say out of your mouth, “He took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses, so I don’t have them anymore.”

A person who believes that Jesus took his infirmities and sicknesses will hold fast to his confession even when he’s still hurting. He knows that Jesus bore his sicknesses. And those symptoms will disappear if he’ll hold fast to that confession.

Many people think that God wants them sick. But when I ask them why in the world He would want them sick, they don’t have an answer; they don’t know. I’ve been ministering healing for a while, and I’ve often had people say to me, “Maybe God is trying to teach me something.”

When I ask them, “How long have you been sick?” they might respond, “Twenty-five years.”
Then when I ask, “Have you learned anything?,” they say, “Well, no.”

“My reply to them is, “If God has been trying to teach you something for twenty-five years, He’s either not a very good teacher, or you’re a poor student.”
Dear Lord, it would be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.

You NEVER have to be sick again! That is why the Lord has inspired me to put together a 2- week online coaching- WINTER FAITH COACHING, starting in February to open your eyes to the truth of God’s word, that will be to your absolute profiting, and that you can teach ANYONE that cares to know.

I started advertising just yesterday and two people are already set for this life transforming encounter. It will cost you just a token of 10k- the practical things in God’s word that I shall teach you are priceless and you NEVER want to miss out.

Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and immediately I shall send the payment details to you. 08126401351.

Awujoola Oluwafolajinmi David, The World’s Foremost Faith Coach!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
He [God] brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. — PSALM 105:37

You can see from the Scriptures that it was God’s plan for everything connected with Israel to bear the stamp of prosperity and success.

Furthermore, disease and sickness were not to be tolerated among them.
And so it should be with the Church.

Everything connected with the Body of Christ, the New Testament Church, should bear the stamp of prosperity, success, healing, surplus, and health.

What God said concerning Israel, He said in so many words concerning the Church. Romans 1:16 says, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation . . . .”

Scofield’s footnote on the word “salvation” states that the Greek and Hebrew words translated “salvation” imply the ideas of deliverance, safety, preservation, healing, and health (soundness).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ, then, is the power of God unto deliverance. It is the power of God unto safety and preservation. It is the power of God unto healing and health.

Starting from next month, thousands of people shall be learning these truths of God’s word on my online faith coaching- WINTER FAITH COACHING.

You should book your space now before deadline day! Simply send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message and I will send you the payment details 08126401351. The coaching is for a token of 10k.

Come with ALL your questions and challenges and you SHALL have practical faith solutions to them ALL.

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.—2 CORINTHIANS 4:18

Healing starts on the inside and then it appears or manifests on the outside. Everything you receive from God works that way.

It starts on the inside and then moves to the outside.

When people are born again, it’s their spirit that is reborn. You can’t tell they’re a new creature in Christ by looking at their body. You can’t even tell by looking at them right at the moment they appear to have an experience with God.

Many times, I’ve seen people come to the altar and get emotionally stirred up—they jump up and down the aisles hugging everyone in sight. Then I never see them again. They didn’t get a thing in the world, but some kind of emotional high.

I’ve had other people come to the altar and I’ve thought to myself, Dear God, they never got a thing. They’re so unemotional. Yet many of them became some of the best Christians I ever had in church.

Why? There was action from their spirit. The same thing is true with healing.

You receive from God with your heart, your spirit, on the inside. That’s the reason you can know something on the inside of you before you ever see it with your physical eyes.

For example, I’ve known that I had the money I was believing for, yet didn’t have a dime in my hand. I could see it inside of me. I’d just laugh and say, “Glory to God. It’s mine; I know I’ve got it.” I knew God had answered my prayer. I had the answer in my spirit. And then it materialized.

I’ve also known in my spirit that I had healing. I didn’t know it because I saw that my body was well. I knew it in my spirit, because that’s where we get it first.

Have you signed up for my online faith coaching starting February 11th? Delay no more. Your eyes shall be opened to things you have NEVER seen before for your total dominion upon the earth.

Send me your full name as a WhatsApp message 08126401351, and I will send you payment details. This coaching is priceless, yet I have made it available at a token of just 10k. Don’t miss out!

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Happy Sunday.

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have what the whole world needs- Yes I have what you want.

I will be live on my channel tonight talking about “How to overcome ALL deadly habits wanting to destroy your destiny.”

All my premium subscribers shall be booked for this program.

Send me your full name to be part of this show to my WhatsApp 08126401351.

It is a free show. Do take advantage. All you need is your smartphone with data.

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
And when he [Jesus] had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.—MATTHEW 10:1

In Matthew chapter 17, we read that Jesus took Peter, James, and John to what became known as the Mount of Transfiguration, where Jesus was transfigured before them.

The only disciples on the mountain with Jesus were Peter, James, and John. During this experience, the other nine disciples were at the foot of the mountain, where a man brought his son for them to minister to the boy, but they failed. Let’s pick up with verse 14.

MATTHEW 17:14–16
14 And when they [Jesus, Peter, James, and John] were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

The nine disciples had ministered to this man’s son, but they could not cure him. Jesus had given all twelve of His disciples power to cast out unclean spirits, as we see from our text (Matt. 10:1).

So you couldn’t say that they didn’t have power. You couldn’t say they were without authority. You couldn’t say they didn’t have it, because Jesus said they did, and I believe Jesus told the truth.

Why weren’t the nine able to help this boy? Jesus gives the answer in Matthew 17: “Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you . . .” (v. 17).

Jesus called the disciples “faithless.” Then Jesus rebuked the devil, and the child was cured from that very hour.

The disciples had power, and we have power too. But our faith must activate the power, or we will be rendered helpless.

Join me on my online faith talk show tonight at 9pm. Send me your full name in a WhatsApp message and I will give you details about the show. 08126401351. I will teach you how to activate your faith for healing always.

Re: HEALING SCHOOL: He Gave Us Power Against All Unclean Spirits by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2019
5 days to WINTER FAITH COACHING...

Join me again tonight on THE FAITH TALK SHOW. Time: 9pm-9:30pm. I shall be teaching on: Roadblocks To Healing. Send your full name to me in a WhatsApp message to be a part of this great show 08126401351. This show is free.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. / How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.