Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: (8029 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by r231(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
Does it ALWAYS come with a sleazy connotation.

So ladies when u are asked back and say yes, have you or do you always expect to have sex. Lets discuss.
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by madlady(f): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by chic2pimp(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
r231:

So ladies when u are asked back and say yes, have you or do you always expect to have sex. Lets discuss.
Not really? undecided It's up to you to make it known right from the start that their will be no extras involved cool.
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by medacares: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
Definately dere wil be sex 1nce she says yes
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by 190: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
so meaning once a girl agrees to come 2 ur house 4 a visit then there must be se.x

if thats the case den im a gud boi~
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by ritaNL: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
190:

so meaning once a girl agrees to come 2 your house 4 a visit then there must be se.x

if thats the case den im a gud boi~

no you are a baddo cos you and the girl can alway play playstation nt sex grin
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by puskin: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2009
. . .4rm playstation to sex. grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by 190: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
ehhen if thats the case den na 2 dey package dem dey come house now

Just dat i dnt feel comfy askin dem 2 know my place

they can easily bust in anytyme and catch madam around

which kin explanation i wan com talk~
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by blandyne(f): 2:03am On Oct 17, 2009
r231:

Sadly, the truth is most men expect to have sex when the woman says yes. It happened to me with a guy i was dating a while ago. He invited me to his place and few minutes after being there he started to pass a move on me, tried to UnCloth me. I asked him to stop and he replied why did i agree to come up then. So I left.
As a woman sometimes you have to make sure the person you're with knows where you stand. That exactly what i did the first time my current boyfriend invited me to his house. I said yes and also told him that i won't have sex with him. Kinda like i'm glad and excited to see ur place but not ur d.i.c.k
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by Rooneyboy(m): 4:28am On Oct 17, 2009
Is that normalcy ? Wanting to have sex with any girl that comes to ur house. I m no vampire therefor wouldnt try that.
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2009
What is her reasoning for coming in the first place?To come and eat and drink only?NO! Any gal that agree to come and visit me,sex is the first thing on my mind before any other thing but not alway on her first time, it depends on the gal anyway.
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by OAM4J: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2009
I might not be pushy on the 1st visit, except I read the sign 'come get me'. but from the 2nd visit i will have a very high expectation for it. except if we are just into some cordial friendship thing.
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by PCbusayo(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2009
:d
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ere kini aja n b'ekun se. . . cheesy grin
It depends on my mood though. . . Once invited a girl over to ma crib and she almost raped me! Enjoyed the kisses sha. . . Bad Bad Amaka cheesy
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by StellaN3(f): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
am afraid  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by iice(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
r231:

Most times yes but in my personal experience no.

Depends if it's friends or some guy grin Either way, i just ask what's the deal?
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by Busybody2(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
r231:

Any invite after 8.30pm na sure banker, hence should be a no-go area of discussion for ladies as well as gentlemen if you are not in the mood to give it up cool
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by madlady(f): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by ambasue(m): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2009
Any gal that's nt my next of kin,I must make advance even in her 1st visit. Believe me,I have succeeded 99.9% in all except one.Though she went home very wet down 2 her trousers.

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by r231(m): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2009
amb_asue:

Any gal that's nt my next of kin,I must make advance even in her 1st visit. Believe me,I have succeeded 99.9% in all except one.Though she went home very wet down 2 her trousers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by madlady(f): 2:15am On Oct 18, 2009
amb_asue

wet down 2 her trousers, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by r231(m): 2:20am On Oct 18, 2009
if she is wearing the same bra & underwear(pant) dat means she was expecting something to happen and if not you have to try
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by madlady(f): 2:23am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by r231(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2009
work is diff. if she wears a matching set to a man's hse den she expect something to happen actually some crazy chick told me that
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by madlady(f): 2:33am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by r231(m): 2:35am On Oct 18, 2009
heyyy some chick will let u go dat far as in jus look but don't touch
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by madlady(f): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by r231(m): 2:48am On Oct 18, 2009
^^^^ :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by puskin: 3:04am On Oct 18, 2009
Any gal dat I chyke nd pays me a visit is a phuck waiting 4me 2plunge in.
If I don't do her, it means I did her a great disservice nd I don't want that.
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by LieDetector(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
puskin:
Any gal dat I chyke nd pays me a visit is a phuck waiting 4me 2plunge in.
If I don't do her, it means I did her a great disservice nd I don't want that.
Lol lol.... Baba o..... Why you never delete this thread na cheesy
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by dolarland(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2016
LieDetector:
Lol lol.... Baba o..... Why you never delete this thread na cheesy
Why u go wake d thread from grave
Re: When You Ask A Girl/woman Over To Your Place: by gregyboy(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2021
dolarland:

Why u go wake d thread from grave

I won wake am again nairaland boring this days grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.