Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) (1195 Views)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by marshborn(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2016
Lessons from this picture:
1. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps.
2. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become blind and end up destroying themselves.
3. You fight best in your natural element and environment. Here the bird has advatange in his natural element.
4. Know your limits, we all have them.
5. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
6. Sometimes to accomplish something you need team work, you will not always win alone.
7. Stick to what you do best and don't pursue what will kill you.

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by hungrynigerian: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
smiley nice one op
Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by zarakay(f): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2016
so true
I love dis

1 Like

Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by lilmax(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
life is not a risk when you have brain
Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Beautiful!!!!
Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Inspiring.... Lalasticlala come and see this.
Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is so true! Nice one op

Somebody will definitely end up dead @pic and i have a feeling its not the bird grin

1 Like

Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
The funny thing is that after the fox drops and dies, birds would still come and feast on the carcass. The very birds it hunted till its death would be the one to give it a sad burial. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by marshborn(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
skarlett:
This is so true! Nice one op

Somebody will definitely end up dead @pic and i have a feeling its not the bird grin
Thanks skarlett smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by peterjero(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
It shows opportunity does not come once, but always available for the prepared mind.
Re: Important Life Lessons From A Single Picture (pic) by joseph1832ng: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Lessons I learnt from the picture above:

1. A man pressed by nature doesn't know a dirty toilet.

2. Hunger can make people do desperate things, thus desperate times calls for desperate measure.

3. Sometimes you take the fight to your enemy, remember, there's a big difference between being dragged into the ring to fight to the death, and walking into the ring with your head held high to fight to the death, even when you know you're going to die.

4. Life is about taking risk.

5. Sometimes, the best response to provocation is to come out gun blazing.

6. Sometimes you don't need team work. You set the pace so others can follow. E.G Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

7. Sometimes, what will kill you will make you. The goal to life is attaining immortality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Difficulty In Finding A Husband(photo) / deleted post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.