Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,458 members, 7,839,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki (28550 Views)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages / James Ibori Wins £1 In UK For Being Unlawfully Detained For 42 Hours In The UK / Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Legend87(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
President99:
Is easier for Kanu to become Nigerian president than Dasuki to be released!
What a nonsensical court is that? who is ECOWAS without Nigeria; let them come and enforce it. So u mean in ur wildest imagination, ECOWAS's court is superior than our high court in Nigeria. Stop daydreaming! In USA the owest court overules even ICJ. Dasuki and Kanu gonna remain in incarceration and nothing U guys can do about it.

We have three types of illiterates..
* Ordinary illiterates who doesn't know and don't want to learn.

* Stack illiterates who don't even know how to write the letter 'A'

* Educated illiterate who went to school but spent 8yrs on a 4yr course and still can't differentiate left from right.

I'm my opinion, an educated illiterate like u is worse than the other two because u're a disgrace to education.smiley

5 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by onyedika946(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
rapistomenka:
If the ECOWAS court could slam a #15m fine on Nigeria for an insignificant Dasuki then I am afraid of what will befall the zoo if Nnamdi Kanu's case comes up undecided
Lols, Buhari right ear will be demanded.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by spartacus11(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
egbonnla:
Have you ever wondered why the Federal Government is deliberately frustrating the trail of Dasuki? The Federal Government know very well that any competent judge will dismiss the case against Dasuki. Forget about the media trials at least it is on record that the arms used to defeat Boko Haram were bought by the last regime.
please which record, we will like to see, because arms probe said the opposite and more than 300 company indicted and some have made refund.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by spartacus11(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
onyedika946:
Lols, Buhari right ear will be demanded.
after we have offered u as a burnt offering

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by spartacus11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Legend87:

* Educated illiterate who went to school but spent 8yrs on a 4yr course and still can't differentiate left from right.

I'm my opinion, an educated illiterate like u is worse than the other two because u're a disgrace to education.smiley
and u dat is a pride to education, buy hustle buy data to defend criminals i hail u, u see say educated illiterate better pass ur generation
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by dimieprincess(f): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Pathetic,let's see wether they get kobo.shishi dasuki no go see,is ecowas court superior to Nigerian constitution.
Comment beclouded by ignorance, it is just a matter of going to another country where Nigeria has a property and file execution of judgement of process and seized such property.

That is the beauty of the law, it can be enforced against Nigeria even in USA against Nigeria's embassy and they will pay for it

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
President99:
What a nonsensical court is that? who is ECOWAS without Nigeria; let them come and enforce it. So u mean in ur wildest imagination, ECOWAS's court is superior than our high court in Nigeria. Stop daydreaming! In USA the owest court overules even ICJ. Dasuki and Kanu gonna remain in incarceration and nothing U guys can do about it.

Till your family member sees himself or herself behind bars for whatever reason...maybe you will appreciate extent of your wickedness against others...

3 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by spartacus11(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
brojoshua:
Corruption in Africa. Is ECOWA herself not corrupt. When almost all Nigeria's money was being looted and stolen away, ECOWAS was sleeping but when corruption is being fought at least a little in Nigeria ECOWA have woken up. Corruption is truly fighting back. But not withstanding let right for bail for accused in Nigeria be respected and let him be granted bail and let him also be promptly and justly prosecuted and if convicted let him be punished as it is good and right whether by imprisonment and so on. Thank you
you are right, but remember say the bail they gave dasuki in court is that he should go to london for treatment nor forget, that was wen PMB said no way that can't happen

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Btruth: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
ECOWAS ko, ECOMOG nii.... yeye dey smell. where was Ecowas when the idiot was sharing money that was meant for protecting the country like a Santa Clause? angry
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by spartacus11(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
brojoshua:
Corruption in Africa. Is ECOWA herself not corrupt. When almost all Nigeria's money was being looted and stolen away, ECOWAS was sleeping but when corruption is being fought at least a little in Nigeria ECOWA have woken up. Corruption is truly fighting back. But not withstanding let right for bail for accused in Nigeria be respected and let him be granted bail and let him also be promptly and justly prosecuted and if convicted let him be punished as it is good and right whether by imprisonment and so on. Thank you
you are right, but remember say the bail they gave dasuki in court is that he should go to london for treatment nor forget, that was wen PMB said no way that can't happen.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by AfroKnight: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
What a joke.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Legend87(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
spartacus11:
and u dat is a pride to education, buy hustle buy data to defend criminals i hail u, u see say educated illiterate better pass ur generation

My generation has come through a lineage of success without depending on the Govt. So, i ''SMILE'' you in soweto... U call urself spartacus. Don't forget he later died. So, oneday, the govt. u are defending pointlessly will be ur gravestone.tongue

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by focus7: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
ecowas should come and effect the order.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by emymeeky: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
President99:

In other words, you are implying that the detention of Dasuki after he has been granted bail using wrong ?

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by President99: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Legend87:

* Educated illiterate who went to school but spent 8yrs on a 4yr course and still can't differentiate left from right

Pls correct the following grammatical booboos, yes mr educated! It seems u don't know the diff btw "doesnot and don't" U should have written "Ordinary illiterates who do not" and "certainly not who doesn't" bcoz of suject-verb concord.
There is nothing like "stack illiterates" it is rather "stark illiterates" Mr Educated can U see how u dull urself?
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
spartacus11:
please which record, we will like to see, because arms probe said the opposite and more than 300 company indicted and some have made refund.
There is no fresh funds released for weapon procurement since PMB took over. Are you saying our soldiers have been fighting with bare hands? Please grow up.........

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Most of you zombies are thoroughly uninformed and nauseatingly ignorant.

The bolded alludes to this fact.

Do you know Saddam Hussein? Even Gaddafi?

Do you not know that the UN and NATO had hands in the ousting from power?

Cannot interfere in our internal affairs my ass... Let Buhari continue...he'll meet his Waterloo soon enough...
The toppling of the Saddam and Gaddafi regimes was not as a result of UN intervention but America and her allies, so get your facts straight. Secondly, no UN is going to sanction Nigeria for the sake of one man, not even for your beloved Nnamdi Kanu if eventually he wins at the ECOWAS court. Nation states take action based on their national interests and not on some vague sentimentality in contrast to what you deluded Igbos would want to believe. I laughed so hard the other day when i watched a video of Nnamdi Kanu dated last year in America when he was asked what he thought about the consequences of taking up arms against the Nigerian state and he answered " we are covered by the UN charter on the right of self determination of indigenous people so they cannot arrest us'. Ahahahahahahahaha....... what a deluded fool

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Legend87(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
President99:
Pls correct the following grammatical booboos, yes mr educated! It seems u don't know the diff btw "doesnot and don't" U should have written "Ordinary illiterates who do not" and "certainly not who doesn't" bcoz of suject-verb concord.
There is nothing like "stack illiterates" it is rather "stark illiterates" Mr Educated can U see how u dull urself?

Eiyahhh!!! E pain am!cheesy

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by spartacus11(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
egbonnla:
There is no fresh funds released for weapon procurement since PMB took over. Are you saying our soldiers have been fighting with bare hands? Please grow up.........
PMB went to G7 surmit when dey ask him for list, He went to USA when they all agreed to offer help, He went to france and the president of France and germany even came to nigeria, he went to other neighboring country and also form the joint force which are nigeria niger mali even Benin ghana all sent troops because the government didn't publish on newspaper those that now mean dey haven't buy any weapon, where was ur like wen ur hero was crying no one was willing to sell weapon for him, wen even a pastors jet was cut in money laundering which they later claim it was met to buy arms from black market, that two of such money is still with south africa government today.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by President99: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Till your family member sees himself or herself behind bars for whatever reason...maybe you will appreciate extent of your wickedness against others...
So, Nigerian govt should let go scot free of Dasuki? Go and tell Northeast people this, if u dont get lynched; U will definitely be telling a testimony in ur church next sunday for cheating on death. Do u know how many people that died due his seemingly attitude? the dead ones equally have children and relative.
For Kanu openly soliciting for ammunition to fight a sovereign state, is a stench hypocrisy brother.
Is Kanu unaware of treasonable felony in Nigeria constitution?
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by PhockPhockMan: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
Go to hell. We will not pay a single cent

Who are you referring to as WE?

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by teemy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
we should understand that under the law even if an illegal search produces the head of a murdered person it cannot be produced in court. this protects the rights of innocent citizens from unlawful stops and searches. right purpose, wrong presentation

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by vickylincon(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
ceeethru:
I always support rule of law and following of court orders, but on this, it i Actually it's fun while viewing comments from across the country; from North to South, West to East.

Welcome to Nija, where hungry people are taking paracetamol for the headache wey no concern them.

I wonder if Dasuki's relatives are also here commenting.

Una Well done ooo. U hear?!!!
as in. I tire
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by President99: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
jon1:

The ECOWAS Court is not ruling on the charges of illegal possession of firearms and defence funds embezzlement. The court heard Dasuki's Counsel submissions that his client was illegally arrested,which is why the Nigerian Government WILL pay 15 million Naira to Sambo Dasuki. Nigeria will pay because it is a signatory to the charter and treaty that set up the ECOWAS Court.
The United States of America is not a party to the ICJ treaty and thus is not bound by it's rulings and not subject to it's authority. A bit of study will save you the embarrassment of such rants as you've displayed in future.
Do U know how many UN resoltions USA and Israel have violated? Lots! Could u tell me the consequences of such violations have had on USA, certainly no.
When USA and its allies bombarded Iraq wasn't UN against it, but nothing UN could do to USA; USA controls UN like it maid, so also nothing will happen to Nigeria for violating ECOWAS's court
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by onyedika946(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
spartacus11:
after we have offered u as a burnt offering
ur two ears will be included in the list.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Who are you referring to as WE?
The federal republic of Nigeria
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
rapistomenka:
Just a token of 15m They would have ordered the genocidal Nigeria to pay #100b

To some misguided and hate-filled Afonjas, ECOWAS is a defender of corruption smiley

before u go withdraw all ur money n declare bottles of champangne for evryone ...
if nigeria govt refuse wat will happen ...??
is it nigeria that nids ecowas abi naa ecowas nid nigeria ...??
u can now continue ur celebration .....bro i no mind red wine o !!
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by HtwoOw: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
They did not negotiate release of chibok girls, they are ordering a president of a country to release a terror suspect and a treasonous individual

Can't wait to see how this ends
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by tenifayo1994(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
in buhari's voice.
kai, diz fifu are wiked, somibodi that stolle moni meant fo amunitions sud be given more money? neva. i willi c woti they are going ro do.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by whitebeard(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecidedwhat concern ECOWAS with DASUKI..abeg pls help me reason this thing out
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by tunde1200(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
how can ECOWAS has authority over Nigeria.
they must be Yoking in calabarian voice....
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki by Ishiugbo: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/211938-breaking-ecowas-court-orders-dasukis-release-imposes-n15-million-fine-on-nigerian-government.html
...nice one,since the Thieves in Nigerian Judiciary won't do their work then the ECOWAS have shown what respect for rule of law means.I look forward to Nnamdi Kanu's hearing too...Afonjas Oya wail on,ndi Oshi!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.