Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mother Of Nigerian Comedian Basket Mouth Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Of Nigerian Comedian Basket Mouth Is Dead (964 Views)

Basket Mouth Is At It Again Winning....click The Link To Get The Full Story / Cute Fat Nigerian Comedian Begging For Hug On The Street / Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Nigerian Comedian Basket Mouth Is Dead by eightsin(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
News flash!
Popular Nigeria comedian basketmouth has lost his mother to the cold hands of dealth. R.I.P To her.

The mother of Nigerian Comedian, Bright Okpocha, popularly called Basketmouth, is dead. She died in the early hours of Tuesday. Basketmouth who announced this while expressing his grief through his Instagram page said his mum made him who he is today. “Last night my angel left me,” he wrote. “My first love stopped breathing and it’s the deepest pain I’ve ever felt. I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today; I’ve loved you through the tough times. I’ve loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy. – May her soul rest in peace Amen.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/mother-of-nigerian-comedian-basketmouth-is-dead/.
Re: Mother Of Nigerian Comedian Basket Mouth Is Dead by teejaypee: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
No no no!... Adonbelivit...

Where's the link to the post on Instagram?
Re: Mother Of Nigerian Comedian Basket Mouth Is Dead by Quizly: 2:00am On Oct 06, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is The Water Dripping From My Air Conditioner Safe For Human Consumption / Used Hospital Equipment For Sale / Why Did Facebook Remove The Thankful Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.