Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! (932 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / I'm New To Nairaland / Ii Am New On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tunmmyzhe: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have been an outside reader and lover of nairaland forum for up to 4yrs now.

A friend just advised me to Join the forum so I can enjoy it more and to meet and mingle with some intelligent guys on nairaland.

please I need some orientation here on how to
:

- Comment

-Meet people

-Making fame

-Do and Don't

- How to be funny

-Making a good points

-How to make a frontpage

-How to recognise some Kids or mature persons

-How to avoid Ban

-Best section to belong To.

-Worst section on the forum

-Nice and wicked moderators

Others

Thanks you in advance!!!
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by seyiojomu(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
how much you go pay?
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by DRISKLEF(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
For how much? undecided
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tobitrueman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
seyiojomu:
how much you go pay?
First orientation

1 Like

Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tunmmyzhe: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:

First orientation
.You mean everything here is money?
no free thing?
Note number one!!
thank u
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tunmmyzhe: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:

First orientation
.You mean everything here is money?
no free thing?
Note number one!!
thank u
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tunmmyzhe: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
seyiojomu:
how much you go pay?
u na like money pass una life
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by mKc9ET(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nairaland is where you can only learn from your experiences or mistakes, nobody will teach you how to get along unless you are a dullard.

So my advice is......

Time will make you lean.

3 Likes

Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tunmmyzhe: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
DRISKLEF:
For how much? undecided
won fi owo se e ni?
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by tukdi: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

A friend just advised me to Join the forum so I can enjoy it more and to meet and mingle with some intelligent guys on nairaland.

:

- Comment

-Meet people

-Making fame

-Do and Don't

- How to be funny

-Making a good points

-How to make a frontpage

-How to avoid Ban

Others

Thanks you in advance!!!

I am a millionaire's child and I am equally trying to understand this forum! cool

Maybe we can become friends! undecided
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by Tunmmyzhe: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
tukdi:

I am a millionaire's child and I am equally trying to understand this forum! cool

Maybe we can become friends! undecided
Note No:2
There are lot of scammers here!!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by tukdi: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

Note No:2

There are lot of scammers here!!

Thank you

So how are you doing?

When i joined Nairaland, i equally felt the same way you are feeling now! grin

But i know you will master everything within no distant time! cool

You can follow me up anywhere! just click on my profile and click follow! Dazzol cool
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by StupidYorubaFool: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

:

- Comment

-Meet people

-Making fame

-Do and Don't

- How to be funny

-Making a good points

-How to make a frontpage

-How to avoid Ban

Others

Thanks you in advance!!!
how about sex with a hot handsome nairalander with sexy six pacs body
Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by alienvirus: 2:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Tolexander captures it well by saying

"nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! I'm New On Nairaland...i Need Orientation O!!! by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
alienvirus:
Tolexander captures it well by saying

"nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo"
I can tell what tribe Tolexander is from that write-up.

(1) (Reply)

Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock / Hips ,breasts And Bums Enlargement Cream And Pills In UK, Botswana+256706664586 / Only Smart People Will Share This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.