Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Will Like To Apologise. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Like To Apologise. (2919 Views)

Learning to Apologise / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by manmustwac(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
Great i hope everybody (especially tpia and playboy*) take a leaf out of noetic's book apologize for thier sins and make the religious section of nairaland a better place. smiley

Abuzola:

Hmmmm ! This is just a temporary repentant, am sure you will go back to your blasphemy, that am sure.

@manmustwac food, whats your own problem, do you even know what spamming mean, why should you prevent me from quoting my Quran in the religion section, don't you see how nezan, noetic, david, sleek, focus123 use to post biblical quote in almost every thread, is not your fault its our muslim leaders who have been tolerance and i have urge them to take action but they refuse, now see how the atheist and xtrian collaborate. What a shame. For your info i won't stop quoting the Quran till you ban and i won't bother to register new id again cos my God will definitely do justice and your eye will tell, i promise you
What have u posting Quran 4 and Quran 5 in the the Christian E worship thread got to do with Christianity? According to Nairaland rules your derailing the thread, and since u keep posting the same Quran 4 and Quran 5 all the time its called spam. And its the same thing u keep doing in other threads always posting the same Quran verses that has nothing to do with the topic. So my job as the mod is to delete them.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Abuzola(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2009
Thats the same thing the xtrian are doing in muslim section, they post the same quote over and over, but i won't hesitate to change my Quranic quotation, i will post the Quran 1 in a thread, Quran 2 in another thread, 4, 5 , 6. Are you satisfy ?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2009
manmustwac:

Great i hope everybody (especially tpia and playboy*) take a leaf out of noetic's book apologize for thier sins and make the religious section of nairaland a better place. smiley
What have u posting Quran 4 and Quran 5 in the the Christian E worship thread got to do with Christianity? According to Nairaland rules your derailing the thread, and since u keep posting the same Quran 4 and Quran 5 all the time its called spam. And its the same thing u keep doing in other threads always posting the same Quran verses that has nothing to do with the topic. So my job as the mod is to delete them.

dont hold your breath @ first sentence and if you decide to do the bolded, then dont just delete my response to other people's insults while leaving the insults there.

I'm not noetic.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Abuzola(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
Lmao.

You guys need to reconcile, tpia i have repent so count me out when you want to shoot bombs of insult.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Lmao.

You guys need to reconcile, tpia i have repent so count me out when you want to shoot bombs of insult.

do me a favor and stop addressing me.

No be today baboon dey get pink yansh. Repent for your life, not some web user id.

I'm not a newcomer to NL so move on with your life and I'll do the same.

Finito.

** after smoking weed they have a little remission until the next episode**   Idiots.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Abuzola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
Hauwa don't tell me u are tpia sister coz you only bear hausa, no hausa at all
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Hauwa don't tell me u are tpia sister coz you only bear hausa, no hausa at all

tpia hausa ? i doubt that, hausa people i know are not this frustrated. may be she is from the Boko harams
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Deep Sight:

Moderator, quite frankly for the level of consistent and repeated vulgar insults Banom (now Playboy*) directs at Tpia, i strongly believe he should be banned.

I am not suprised as i said yesterday , you have giving me a shock of my life, simply because of tpia under skirt dirty cheap contents that you can always get from any other girl other than a mad woman, you stoop so low like Mazaje to take side with her and propose my ban,

after several failed attempts by Daddy G.O's nairaland mafians to get me banned, i decided to play safe by using my Playboy* ID and allow my banom Id to rest for the next round of war against Daddy G.Os and their holy criminal activities , you are now insunauting my ban, it will not work, those behind me are bigger than those against me,

I dont realy blame you, you are relatively new here, you dont know the number of people tpia have insulted and humiliated on nairaland, she is the most banned member here, she has tpia,tpia.tpia~,tpia*,.tpia and many other tpia rubbish IDs, i am her most difficult enemy and i will crush the girl and set all nairalnders free from her evil,

Mind you she is not the type you take side with, she can come in now and insult you for speaking on her behalf,she did that to abuzola yesterday and the dude was suprised,

Expect yours soon.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by aomom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy u av to be careful about they way u talk about Daddy G O,
Have u eva heard touch nat my annointed and do my prophets no harm?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2009
aomom:

Playboy u av to be careful about they way u talk about Daddy G O,
Have u eva heard touch nat my annointed and do my prophets no harm?

Serious ? and the annointed should touch my pocket and do my money many harm right ? De Lawd is gud, all the time.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Abuzola(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy am serious so don't ur hatred for islam. You can ask aloy emeka,
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Playboy am serious so don't your hatred for islam. You can ask aloy emeka,

I dont understand what you mean.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Abuzola(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Check out this link and read tpia's post, incase she mofify the post check aloy emeka quoting her post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=338326.0;wap2
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Check out this link and read tpia's post, incase she mofify the post check aloy emeka quoting her post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=338326.0;wap2

If i understood her, she said she has hausa relatives , not that her father is hausa, who knows she may be talking about her cousine Yusuf Mohammed of Boko haram.

meanwhile, abuzola, i have checked and i saw the mai guard at epe, i was suprised the gateman is tpia's father,
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Abuzola(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
Go and read it again, you read her first post am not talking about it, read her second post she said her father is hausa and mum half hausa, half yoruba
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy*:

If i understood my mama, she said she doesnt know who my father is, she said he may be Igbo or hausa , not that my father is hausa, who knows I may be talking about my brother Yusuf Mohammed of Boko haram.

meanwhile, abuzola, i have checked and i saw the mai guard at epe, i was suprised the gateman is my father,
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy*:

I am not suprised as i said yesterday , you have giving me a shock of my life, simply because of my mama under skirt dirty cheap contents that you can always get from any other girl other than a mad woman, you stoop so low like Mazaje to take side with her and propose my ban,

after several failed attempts by Daddy G.O's nairaland mafians to get me banned, i decided to play safe by using my Playboy* ID and allow my banom Id to rest for the next round of war against Daddy G.Os and their holy criminal activities , you are now insunauting my ban, it will not work, those behind me are bigger than those against me,

I dont realy blame you, you are relatively new here, you dont know the number of people my mama have insulted and humiliated on nairaland, she is the most banned member here, she has my mama and many other bastard rubbish IDs, i am her most difficult enemy and i will crush my useless mother and set all nairalnders free from her evil,

Mind you I'm not the type you take side with, I can come in now and insult you for speaking on my behalf,I do that all the time

Expect yours soon.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
mukina you're sending me emails but neither you or manmuswac know how to delete or ban right?

Or you're waiting for me to respond to the fool before threatening me with a ban.

Because he's not irritating you in the muslim section yet so you want to play games.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2009
tpia.:

mukina you're sending me emails but neither you or manmuswac know how to delete or ban right?

Or you're waiting for me to respond to the fool before threatening me with a ban.

Because he's not irritating you in the muslim section yet so you want to play games.

Are you trying to bring religion into our beef ? the other day you told the whole world that it was due to tribalism now it has become religion, honestly you need urgent psychiatric attention.,

I am a hero, see how i am making tpia rant and cry. nawooooooooo , who could believe that.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by duduspace(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
@Banom

Biko, e joo this your beef with Tpia don dey become something else. I'm not sayin she doesn't deserve it but in the spirit of forgiveness as signified by this particular post, please take una wahala go somewhere else. Don't mess up Noetic's second born again experience.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by aomom(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy what du yu mean he touched yur money? U berra desist from blasphemy lest a curse strikes 2ru u!

Abuzola and tpia pls for God sake leave this way of comm. It will do you no good!

Tpia once again I beseech thee to pls take thingz easy!

Playboi same goes to you too!
We are brothers and sisters let's respect other ppls virtue!

Playboi pls be careful
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by aomom(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy what du yu mean he touched yur money? U berra desist from blasphemy lest a curse strikes 2ru u!

Abuzola and tpia pls for God sake leave this way of comm. It will do you no good!

Tpia once again I beseech thee to pls take thingz easy!

Playboi same goes to you too!
We are brothers and sisters let's respect other ppls virtue!

Playboi pls be careful
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by muffins(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2009
For what if I may ask.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Playboy2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2009
duduspace:

@Banom

Biko, e joo this your beef with Tpia don dey become something else. I'm not sayin she doesn't deserve it but in the spirit of forgiveness as signified by this particular post, please take una wahala go somewhere else. Don't mess up Noetic's second born again experience.

It is on the bolded above i leave and go for clubing this night.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by olabowale(m): 12:26am On Oct 18, 2009
@Playboy: As a yoruba man, I am personally disappointed offended when a non yoruba man calls a yoruba woman: Prostitute! Unless you are a yoruba man, then it is as if you have insulted all yoruba women and my mother is yoruba, so it becomes a thing in my own eye an insult on the like of my mother!

As a son of a woman, I am personally offended that you insulted a woman, calling her a prostitute! You have no right to say that and unless you can proof that you she is for hire by any and all, you must desist in calling her such a name, especially when you have women in your life!

As a muslim, I am offened that you insult a womb, especially when you came out of one! Is this what life is in Abuja; insulting women, with words of false accusation? Even a man who finds a woman easy for him cant label her as easy or prostitute, because she may not be easy for other men!

It is very shameful to lie against anyone with such impunity! You must stop calling her such a horrible name; if any of her male folks were to stand in front of you, and you call her that, you will only end up regretting such a blasphamy; would you like it anyone say that to the women in your life? Think about this and I thought the foolishness of past generation was left behind by the latest generation of people!
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2009
@ Olabowale, I never knew that you could speak soooo wisely.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by noetic15(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Playboy: As a yoruba man, I am personally disappointed offended when a non yoruba man calls a yoruba woman: Prostitute! Unless you are a yoruba man, then it is as if you have insulted all yoruba women and my mother is yoruba, so it becomes a thing in my own eye an insult on the like of my mother!

As a son of a woman, I am personally offended that you insulted a woman, calling her a prostitute! You have no right to say that and unless you can proof that you she is for hire by any and all, you must desist in calling her such a name, especially when you have women in your life!

As a muslim, I am offened that you insult a womb, especially when you came out of one! Is this what life is in Abuja; insulting women, with words of false accusation? Even a man who finds a woman easy for him cant label her as easy or prostitute, because she may not be easy for other men!

It is very shameful to lie against anyone with such impunity! You must stop calling her such a horrible name; if any of her male folks were to stand in front of you, and you call her that, you will only end up regretting such a blasphamy; would you like it anyone say that to the women in your life? Think about this and I thought the foolishness of past generation was left behind by the latest generation of people!

dont act like a saint. u have been rebuked repeatedly for insulting ladies on this forum?

P.S I hope u have accepeted my opening apology?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by olabowale(m): 12:50am On Oct 18, 2009
@Abuzola: Islam calls that I support you in both conditions; if somebody is oppressing you, I should support you against him/her. On the other hand, if you are oppressing somebody, and I know from your heart it is not your intention to oppress anyone, I will have to help you fight the "desire or that deed of oppression." In this case, you should stop antagonising Tpia. If you cant deal with her for the pleasure of Allah, without upsetting her, to the point that it borders on oppression, avoid her.

Allah can punish a believer who oppresses a disbeliever, based on his or her own desire. May Allah have Mercy on all of us. Amin.

@Noetic: May Allah forgive me my sins. Amin. I will never take the position of a good man, because that will be arrogance and price, a deceit of satan, self grandstanding/agandizemenet. But then, go and search out any person whom you thought I had problem with; they caused it, many times over before I responded. I am even wrong for responding, since most of these people are adult, yet in the age range of my own children; a span of 30 years between us! So I blame myself. But what am I doing on nairaland, a watering hole of young people, except supporting my muslim brothers and sisters?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2009
like i point out, branom's mother is the prostitute.

he can never get tired of hearing that and i'll make sure he wont.

the people begging me- no need for that. talk to branom becaue as long as he displays his madness here and the mods do nothing about it then i'll also display mine which is greater than his own.

if he wont hear kadara he'll hear kedere. i dont run from cowards who hide behind a computer to feel funky.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2009
as for abuzola- there are plenty of ways in which he'll hang himself here.

he just discovered the internet, right ?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by olabowale(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2009
@Tpia; Thats also enough. Avoid confrontations. The heart of humans, only God knows it. Am sure neither of them will insult a woman when she is standing face to face with them. They say in america, (earthly) hell has no fury like a woman scorned (angry)! Lets bygone, be bygone.

@Noetic: Thanks, but I never considered myself as being insulted by you. Otherwise I will avoid you like a plague. Yet those I avoid now, I do not consider as people who insulted me, because I do not hold any grudge, against anyone. Life is too short, so pass the jaw breakers!
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2009
like i said- talk to the initiator, not me.

as far as he and his cohorts are concerned, all these entreaties are like water off a ducks back. some people are simply wild animals with human skin and need to be treated a such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Terrorists Killed In Syria By France Jet After The Attack On France / Why People Believe the Bible and Other Holy Texts? / Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.