Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Will Like To Apologise. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Like To Apologise. (2913 Views)

Learning to Apologise / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by noetic15(m): 1:08am On Oct 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Tpia; Thats also enough. Avoid confrontations. The heart of humans, only God knows it. Am sure neither of them will insult a woman when she is standing face to face with them. They say in america, (earthly) hell has no fury like a woman scorned (angry)! Lets bygone, be bygone.

@Noetic: Thanks, but I never considered myself as being insulted by you. Otherwise I will avoid you like a plague. Yet those I avoid now, I do not consider as people who insulted me, because I do not hold any grudge, against anyone. Life is too short, so pass the jaw breakers!

Thanks I really appreciate.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Tudor6(f): 4:10am On Oct 18, 2009
noetic15:

My apology goes to the growing population of all  those I have debated with on this religious forum, who have felt offended by the tone of my posts and have referenced them to mean attacks/insults from me. . . . , I cant help but say sorry.

Its ok to disagree . . . . . . .Thats just my way of expressing my point of view, no ulterior motives or attacks or pun was intended.

Copy: mazaje, banom,huxley, KAG, bawomolo, Abuzola, Fellis, Olabowale, Babs767, tudor,  pastor AIO, wirinet, manmustwac, toneyb, purist, Deepsight, duduspace, Ogaga4luv, the NL islamic community and all others who have at one time or the other felt offended by the TONE of my posts.
As far as am concerned this is totally unnecessary coz I've never been offended by your posts . . . . I don't know about others but I have no problems with your approach. People should learn to tolerate different views and techniques. . .we're all different with diverse temperaments, we can't all be uptight diplomats for f**ks sake.
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Tudor6(f): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2009
Krayola:

Oga Tudor where are you?  Oya come and tender your apology before the court!!
Haba wetin I do na?
Mind you deep sight is my lawyer. . . .beware!
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by aomom(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
ever heard of vengeance is mine?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by noetic15(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
who is avenging who?
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by Kunbee: 4:40am On Oct 20, 2009
Noetic this is very nice of you oooo
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by aomom(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2009
The food of the children r nat meant for the dogs!
Re: I Will Like To Apologise. by aomom(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2009
The food of the children r nat meant for the dogs!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. / x / Why Are We Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.