Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder (42685 Views)

Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by bennybuhari: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
A Kano State Magistrates’ Court has remanded the Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Alhassan Doguwa, at a correctional facility over charges of culpable homicide and arson.

Doguwa was taken before Court 58 of the Magistrate’s Court in Nomansland area of the state metropolis Wednesday evening following his arrest at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport late Tuesday, according to a Daily Trust report.

The magistrate, Ibrahim Yola, ordered the remand of Doguwa after the First Information Report was read. He thereafter adjourned the matter to March 7.

Earlier the Kano State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Haruna Kiyawa, said Doguwa was arrested in connection with a suspected case of criminal conspiracy, culpable homicide, causing grievous hurt, mischief by fire and inciting disturbance.
https://punchng.com/just-in-court-jails-doguwa-for-alleged-murder/?amp

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Fahdiga(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
But Funsho Williams killer is walking free and even forcing himself on Nigerians through rigging.

221 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by hisexcellency34: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please have mercy on his five wives. Who will be sampling their ekwe if Alhaji is in jail?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Tulumbu: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Send him to life imprisonment

23 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
But Funsho Williams killer is walking free and even forcing himself on Nigerians through rigging.

Na your Papa kill funho William, right?

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Na your Papa kill funho William, right?
the killer of Funsho Williams just forced himself on Nigerians

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Totilopussylick(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Leave that one, it doesn't matter as far as the mumu is in jail, almajiri kids will be there to sample his wives ekwe to quench their desire for sex tongue
hisexcellency34:
Please have mercy on his five wives. Who will be sampling their ekwe if Alhaji is in jail?

14 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You mean your papa or another?

Because the President elect, Tinubu killed no one. Only a useless dumb loser would think Tinubu who didn't contest in any election in 2007 had a hand in the killing of Funsho who was even still a PDP hopeful (yet to be PDP candidate) at that time. It was a PDP member who killed him just to become the PDP candidate. Some even said it was Bode George

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

You mean your papa or another?

Because the President elect, Tinubu killed no one. Only a useless loser would think Tinubu who didn't contest in any election in 2007 had hand in the killing of finsho who was even still a PDP hopeful (yet to be PDP candidate) at that time. It was PDP member who killed him just to become PDP candidate. Some even said it was bode George
I didn't call names. I only said that the killer of Funsho Williams just forced himself on Nigerians.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't call names. I only said that the killer of Funsho Williams just forced himself on Nigerians.

That was why I asked if you were talking about your father!

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by PrinceOfLagos: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Your mother told you to ask this idiotic question ?

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Your mother told you to ask this question ?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Your mother told you to ask this question ?

You're still talking about your father?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

You're still talking about your father?
I just asked about your mother

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I just asked about your mother

My mother don't talk shit! You started talking shit without using your brain to think thus I asked if you were talking about your father?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one don enter wahala

May our hand not land us into wahala

4 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Those fighting this man maybe from his party. They want to deny him speakership.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
I have always said that APC is a party of desperate criminals. This election proved it again.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by shedisavage: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one don go against member of the high table.

They don decide make he rest
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by princeade86(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good. But will he truly be in cell?
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Koolface4u: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by beardedboy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
You you were present when they were planning to kill him abi?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Dannyset(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
This guy is too rough for my liking. He should answer for his crime.

beardedboy:

You you were present when they were planning to kill him abi?

Leave all these guys. They are suffering from great severe pain and could vent their anger on anyone. Allow them nurse their pain in pieces.

6 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by ATEAMS: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lol..

Dulling
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by HeartlessMan: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu sent him. I was there.

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Justice must be served

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Babaflenjor: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
As killers of innocent souls in Igbo land want to force themself on us

10 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by histemple: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
His face though. Looks like a criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.