Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? (3336 Views)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by oneluvb55(f): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
some women are afraid to ask their husband , to avoid receiving beatings from him.
Or decided to close their mouth, maybe when the hubby notices that she has no time for his lateness, he will change, if he is not being fidelity.
but for me, if he comes back late at least 1 hour after his normal time of coming home, i will ask and he must tell me where he went to.

of which class are u?
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by gloriuss(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
my husband will know to CALL me when he's running late na. And on the odd occassion when he cant get thru to me. . . hell yeah i'll ask him!
Beatings ke? NEVER!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Moyola(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
I'll say "Oko mi, y to fi kpe nauu? dont do that again shogbo?" abi! tongue
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by gloriuss(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
Moyola:

hmmmm. . . . with WISDOM! i liiiiiiiike!
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Hesperus(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
lol @ y'all! Typical feminine responses.

One thing you should know is that guys don't like tabs being kept on them. We still like to know that we still have total() control over our affairs.
Besides, lateness is definitely NOT the only sign of infidelity. In some cases, it probably wont even be one.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by LadyDee1(f): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
I'd expect him to call me, if he's running late, undecided undecided
But if on a rare occassion he doesnt call, i will ask him if something happened on the way or if he stayed at work late,
give him a prompt to let me know whats up, wink wink
and let him know to call me to let me know in future,

As for beating!? IT AINt happenin!!! grin grin kiss
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
There is not need to ask him, but it is his duty to tell you where he has been as soon as he is coming in, or call you while still out there.
However, pls note that f he refuse to, it doesn't mean much, could be that he just doesnt wanna talk at the point, and dont go playing some nasty songs in his ears.
Men--when the woman ask where you have been to, it is out of love and care, cos she wanna make sure you are well, so be nice to her and not start claiming territory of being the man.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
The cover of the chair.
I am taken- thanks
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
chaircover:

Ah she is very lucky, Just like me grin

Ok I will continue the search for my friend. God will make a way for her

Back to the topic;

The woman shouldn't need to ask why hubby was late because husband & wife should have been in touch throughout the day updating each other of how their day is going, jisting, their whereabouts etc

I blv that i am the lucky one.
Yes, i do agree with you that the couple need to keep in touch all day, and even call to make fun of each other.
What i would love most is a surprise visit from her to come and take me for lunch, and maybe get a little nawty grin
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
chaircover:

Femi you are a very naughty boy.

Go away jare, like u wont like such with Mr. Chaircover.
as long as it is with the right person, why not.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
chaircover:

Mr ChairCover LOL

I am your aunty o. . . . .so behave yourself wink

Aunt Chaircover, i agree oh, however, when i said Mr. Chaircover, i mean your husband and no one else.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
chaircover:

I know what you meant . . .just pulling your legs

I'm actually chatting to him on YM now. He is on the laptop downstairs and i'm upstairs sending him very naughty messages wink wink wink

Hahahahaha.
That is nice and cute, but pls, dont pull my legs too much oh.
Tell him, Fhemmmy with 3m says Hi oh.
i am sure today na today.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Where is Mrs Fhemmmy oh.
Olopa helpppppppppppppppppp
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by samparian(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2009
with the insecurity in some parts of naija, its natural to worry when your husband doesnt come home when he ought to.

which kian wife no go ask if her bobo enter house late? if i'm running late and i dont call my wife, i expect her to call me and know whats up.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Busybody2(f): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2009
Moyola:

So you will say, here I am Olowo ori mi, feel free to walk all over me again and again and again like a doormat, yeah right cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2009
Yes, what?Why won't I?

Asking and nagging are completely two different things.

Busy_body:

So you will say, here I am Olowo ori mi, feel free to walk all over me again and again and again like a doormat, yeah right cheesy grin cheesy
rotflmao grin grin
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2009
I don't know. It really depends on the situation. My wife doesn't need to be a professional home police or babysitter either.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Busybody2(f): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes, what?Why won't I?

Asking and nagging are completely two different things.
rotflmao grin grin

Exactly, why should you chop beating for asking shocked I will render that hand he used to beat me useless for at least 3 years lipsrsealed And for the guy to beat you means the man is simply guilty jare undecided
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2009
@topic
Depends on my mood, but then most likely yes if he does not take it upon himself to explain when he comes in
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2009
ibkaye:

@topic
Depends on my mood, but then most likely yes if he does not take it upon himself to explain when he comes in
Which mood? If he comes home late once, okaay, maybe na work. Twice, okay,maybe na work. Three times on the same week, infact, if he doesnt start explaining eh. .  .

What? What mood sef?

Busy_body:

Exactly, why should you chop beating for asking shocked I will render that hand he used to beat me useless for at least 3 years lipsrsealed And for the guy to beat you means the man is simply guilty jare undecided
Fear of getting beaten? C'mon, I know Naija women can be evil when pushed to the limit. Make she go to the kitchen and find a sharp knife. lai lia, e no go beat her again
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by skfa1: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2009
I dont really like those questions
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2009
Don't do that again?  Bo ya ese iponrinponya iyalaya e ni mo fin rin ni wa so fun mi.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Busybody2(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Fear of getting beaten? C'mon, I know Naija women can be evil when pushed to the limit. Make she go to the kitchen and find a sharp knife. lai lia, e no go beat her again

Hmmn, you will be surprised what a lot of Naija women are force-fed and expected to put up, with once married lipsrsealed If in doubt start checking the responses of married women on this forum, you will be shocking responses like "marriage is different from dating" "You have to have patience and endurance and learn to be calm" "If i caught him in bed with another woman, i will pray about it" "if he tells me he wants to marry a second wife, I will take it to the Lord in Prayer" "If he beats me, I will pray about it" "you are the woman, pacify him", and other bullshit like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by chiogo(f): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, you will be surprised what a lot of Naija women are force-fed and expected to put up, with once married lipsrsealed If in doubt start checking the responses of married women on this forum, you will be shocking responses like "marriage is different from dating" "You have to have patience and endurance and learn to be calm" "If i caught him in bed with another woman, i will pray about it" "if he tells me he wants to marry a second wife, I will take it to the Lord in Prayer" "If he beats me, I will pray about it" "you are the woman, pacify him", and other bullshit like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LOL, I can't shout. pray about it indeed.

@topic, Of course and I better get an explanation. spare me that "he might not be in the mood to answer" crap, I'm also not in the mood for his tardiness, making me stay up late. angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by skfa1: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

Don't do that again? Bo ya ese iponrinponya iyalaya e ni mo fin rin ni wa so fun mi.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! / Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.