Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Reason Why You Cannot Satisfy Your Wife/ Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Cannot Satisfy Your Wife/ Woman (429 Views)

Reason Why Men Cannot Satisfy And Deliver With Their Wife In Bed / A Man That Cannot Satisfy His Woman In Bed Is NOT Really A Man! / Help Me! I Am Frustrated, My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed – Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Cannot Satisfy Your Wife/ Woman by Wefiak1414(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Number 1: Very Weak Or Soft Erection If your erection suddenly get weak after few
thrust, and you are unable to get erection strong
enough to penetrate deep inside her.

Number 2: Low Energy And Low Stamina That is when you find yourself getting extremely
tired like a very old man halfway into love making
with your woman and you are unable to continue.

Number 3: Decrease In Libido Or Sexual Desire That is when your sex drive is VERY low and your urge to have sex with your woman is ZERO despite
how attractive she is.

Number 4: You are a 1-Minute Man And Can’t Go More Than 1 Round That is when you ejaculate too quickly within 1-5
minutes and you are unable to “wake up” your
manhood to continue love making.

Number 5: Lack The Knowledge Of How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed That is when you don’t even know how to “finger
her brain” or have the skills to make her enjoy her
time with you in bed.

Number 6: Have A Small Penis That Can’t Do The Job That is when your penis is very small and makes
women run away from you and even the one that
stays can’t “feel” you inside her at all.
Re: Reason Why You Cannot Satisfy Your Wife/ Woman by pappy4real(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
what are the working, tested and trusted remedies to all these?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Had S*x With My Wife For Over A Year, But She Is Now Pregnant – Man C / How To Satisfy Your Patner / Relationship Advice For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.